Jake Quickenden #6 Goes to tattle for help with baby, is relationship a sham, dunno, maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I’ve just took a letter out my sons bag and his school are taking them to see this panto he is appearing in. I will say my little boy has Tourette’s and ADHD 🙊 best not tell him about ‘chicken nugget’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
His mum could have a private insta instead of wanting to be a beg like the boy she raised. She probably gets worse dms, just an excuse to tag him so more people see her

Reactions: 5
I feel so sorry for his poor mum, she has been through a hell of a lot in her lifetime and probably uses Instagram as an escape and shares what she enjoys. I actually quite like Lisa, she is harmless and she has more personality than that absolute twit of a son. I can’t believe he done that to her. 🙄
The problem is Jake thinks Lisa and Sophie have to put up with his ‘banter’ and tit on Instagram because it’s because of him they have their following. He’s a horror

Wouldn’t surprise me if instead of apologising he says something like well you wouldn’t have those followers without me anyway and they find it funny. True narcissist

He’s caught up on tattle this morning. The posts mocking his mother are now deleted. Public apology for her would be nice as well jake and you to stop treating her like tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
He publicly humiliated her he should publicly apologise.

I can't remember where I read it about her but apparently when she lost jakes dad and her son she became a bit of a recluse, she wouldn't go out and lost all of her confidence, it seems that only since she started on insta has she come out of her shell a bit, got some confidence back, started to go back out and her own child has ridiculed it!!

I'd like to see a real heartfelt serious apology. Not a #it was only banter" "she knows what I'm like" "I was only playing".... Nah not good enough. Jake you're a piece of tit!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
That poor baby this morning just laying in the bed like a blob, while that nasty bleep admires himself in the camera. Get up, get dressed and get that child out in the fresh air! He’s always laying in that sweaty bleeping bed. And an apology to your mum would be nice too you bleeping ignorant, piss taking moron!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Leo is nearly 7 months old. It’s awful to see how delayed he is.
Tbf all kids have their own pace. One of mine was walking holding onto furniture at 6 months talking at 10 months etc The other did things when wanted to not on a timeline of milestones. Both now have degrees etc Seen a pic of Leo eating toast and sat up. What people on social media think is neglect and actual real life neglect are two completely different things imo

• Heart
Reactions: 14
His mom just comes across as a normal average mom to me. (Mom of older children I mean). Talking about the weather, what she's done with her day off etc. The kind of thing my own Mom talks about with her thirty something children. Imagine feeling that you can't do or say anything in front of your children for fear they will take the piss out of you in front of people you don't even know?

Reactions: 16
Tbf all kids have their own pace. One of mine was walking holding onto furniture at 6 months talking at 10 months etc The other did things when wanted to not on a timeline of milestones. Both now have degrees etc Seen a pic of Leo eating toast and sat up. What people on social media think is neglect and actual real life neglect are two completely different things imo
Don’t think anyone’s said the baby is neglected. Just said jake should get his arse out of bed and spend actual time with him that’s not filmed

Cue them being filmed on a walk later

Reactions: 15
No one said neglect. ‘New member’

• Haha
Don’t think anyone’s said the baby is neglected. Just said jake should get his arse out of bed and spend actual time with him that’s not filmed

Cue them being filmed on a walk later
Not neglected more not being parented in a way to bring on the babies development. Like I said in my opinion.

Reactions: 5
Omg going to derail for a minute and vent (sorry admin please don't ban me)What the duck is this MOM all about? We are in the UK (well im not but you get my drift). Its Mum, Mam, Mummy ,Mother, Ma not bleeping MOM. Now I know that (apparently) if you're from Birmingham some people say Mom but if that's true then 99 per cent of Instagram and their followers are Brummies?? Nah not buying that. IT'S NOT MOM. Rant over sorry admin let's get back to Jake being a twit. I see he has a muslin cloth on Leo today to soak up all the milk he dribbles. Hi Jake who are you going to annoy and humiliate today?

Nobody is saying he is neglected. Understimulated maybe but certainly not neglected

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope jake isn't staying with his mum while he is doing this panto. If he is she will be a nervous wreck. I really like Lisa she is genuine and honest

I hope jake isn't staying with his mum while he is doing this panto. If he is she will be a nervous wreck. I really like Lisa she is genuine and honest
He’ll have a new BFF he latches on to in the panto by then and will be sleeping outside their hotel door most likely

• Haha
His mom just comes across as a normal average mom to me. (Mom of older children I mean). Talking about the weather, what she's done with her day off etc. The kind of thing my own Mom talks about with her thirty something children. Imagine feeling that you can't do or say anything in front of your children for fear they will take the piss out of you in front of people you don't even know?
I always think this, yeah she is starting to do more ads (but she seems to genuinely appreciate getting the free stuff) but mostly she's just a normal (retired?) middle aged housewife and mum who likes pottering about! She's harmless.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.