Jake Quickenden #57 He's constantly dragging up the past but just how long will his fake marriage last? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting you bleep Fake. Dragging Freddie into some shite AD for your benefit purely. He looks uncomfortable & like he doesn't want to be doing it. Earn your own money you freeloading, cheap skate nobody. An 8 year old cannot pay for your hobbit loft, your burnzone Moneymoon or your escalating debts. Be a man & sort it yourself.

I'm a teacher of Freddie's year group in primary sch. It grieves me to see a vulnerable, young lad pimped out on SM to line the pockets of lazy parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He ran off stage 😂😂😂😂 The crowd were loving and cheering Barry from Eastenders, I don’t think they knew who Fakey was 🤣 bleeping brilliant detective work as usual from you tossers 👏👏👏👏👏 He will be crying when he reads tattle later 👋 Hi Fakey its ok bro to just let it out, you will feel better and sure we always said you would end up in Butlins!
I will never get tired of watching that tit show... comedy gold 👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's got to be going to Turkey for those fixed soon. Just waiting on a freebie.....Proper grifter she is 😡
Guarantee after she’s had money maker number 3 she’ll be asking for “recommendations” of clinics to get it done. Aka some one gift me a boob job

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Take it off take it off 🤣Took it off everyone like who the duck is that and he rushes off.Best thing ever what a idiot
Hilarious , who da fuq is this denture wearing tit in a Dino costume 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Our survey said?
Fakey

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guarantee after she’s had money maker number 3 she’ll be asking for “recommendations” of clinics to get it done. Aka some one gift me a boob job
What was the clues

goes on Lorraine every other month to talk about health anxiety and dead relatives 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We actually need someone on here to go and watch him 😂 Desperate to know what song he’s chosen to murder and what clues they’ve given for his identity because there is so many to choose from 😂

• Haha
What was the clues

goes on Lorraine every other month to talk about health anxiety and dead relatives 😂😂😂
No one knows him or likes him, biggest begger on insta, the clues are endless 😂
---
We actually need someone on here to go and watch him 😂 Desperate to know what song he’s chosen to murder and what clues they’ve given for his identity because there is so many to choose from 😂
The temptation to message the girl who shared it and ask is high 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.