Jake Quickenden #57 He's constantly dragging up the past but just how long will his fake marriage last? ๐Ÿค”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JQ#58 Fakey's popularity has dropped so far far that now he's having to dress up as a ra ra ๐Ÿฆ•

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Getting my tits done this year and I'm quiet slim, hoping this doesn't happen to me lolll.
Hopefully be fine Lucy had mine done years ago and are just fine.Sheโ€™s to skinny and had lost the muscle around them thatโ€™s why hers are shocking.I no as when really ill with my Crohnโ€™s I lost 2 stone and mine looked like hers.But thankfully after major surgery and weight normal so are my tities๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Itโ€™s bad enough when Flaps uses Fred for ads but to let baby Dino do it when he barely even acknowledges his existence, unless itโ€™s to belittle him, absolutely infuriates me ๐Ÿ˜ก If it wasn't for Fred theyโ€™d get no ads at all. bleeping parasites ๐Ÿคฌ

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Getting my tits done this year and I'm quiet slim, hoping this doesn't happen to me lolll.
Donโ€™t worry I donโ€™t think anyoneโ€™s can look as horrid as hers ๐Ÿ˜‚ im sure theyโ€™ll look great x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Itโ€™s bad enough when Flaps uses Fred for ads but to let baby Dino do it when he barely even acknowledges his existence, unless itโ€™s to belittle him, absolutely infuriates me ๐Ÿ˜ก If it wasn't for Fred theyโ€™d get no ads at all. bleeping parasites ๐Ÿคฌ
We need to refer to him as baby dino from now on. I cant breathe ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Heโ€™s turned the likes of already what a prick.When Fred says get out surprised he kept that in.Go back to playing a pathetic ra ra should not be allowed to use Fred for ads that sword was on show ages ago.Everything planned with these two shame on flaps letting him use her son๐Ÿ˜ก

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Wonder what boulder tits thought when it was silence when they took his mask off...
I'd have been bleeping ashamed..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Canโ€™t copy link but found him
---
Is he an orange ? Is that a thing on the masked singer - I havenโ€™t seen it, I know they dress up ? Iโ€™m so confused.

But oh my word. What a bleeping plum ? Please say there is a video ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Must have a collection to post seeing he canโ€™t go online.Last nights crap with the wooden one now Fred be Leo tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Heโ€™s turned the likes of already what a prick.When Fred says get out surprised he kept that in.Go back to playing a pathetic ra ra should not be allowed to use Fred for ads that sword was on show ages ago.Everything planned with these two shame on flaps letting him use her son๐Ÿ˜ก
But heโ€™s not bothered how many likes he gets on his posts/reels ๐Ÿ™„ at least that ad will pay for their holiday credit card bill when it comes in because you know the selfish bleep wonโ€™t be giving any of it to Fred ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is he an orange ? Is that a thing on the masked singer - I havenโ€™t seen it, I know they dress up ? Iโ€™m so confused.

But oh my word. What a bleeping plum ? Please say there is a video ๐Ÿ˜‚
On page 48 I think Kate .A ra ra ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–is comedy gold as no one cheered ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Nobody knows who he is - and the bleeping plum knew it. Like a scene of the office, painful as duck to watch but hilarious. I cringed and laughed watched that.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ for the uploads.
---
On page 48 I think Kate .A ra ra ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–is comedy gold as no one cheered ๐Ÿ‘
You know the office Christmas special - when Brent is dressed as Austin Powers at a kind of uni blind date thing โ€ฆ it felt exactly like that. ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
You know he will be raging itโ€™s on here & what can he say ? He would love to rant & say it is spoiling it for others going to the show โ€ฆ but letโ€™s face it, the people there are obviously filming it, itโ€™s just got on here by chance. ๐Ÿ˜‚

But he canโ€™t say anything, because Itโ€™s not as if itโ€™s on ITV ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s Butlins.

(No shade to Butlins at all, but itโ€™s not the REAL MASKED Singer and him saying anything is just going to make him sound ridiculous)

Its a job PANTO BOY ๐Ÿ‘‹
You need it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Nobody knows who he is - and the bleeping plum knew it. Like a scene of the office, painful as duck to watch but hilarious. I cringed and laughed watched that.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ for the uploads.
---

You know the office Christmas special - when Brent is dressed as Austin Powers at a kind of uni blind date thing โ€ฆ it felt exactly like that. ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
You know he will be raging itโ€™s on here & what can he say ? He would love to rant & say it is spoiling it for others going to the show โ€ฆ but letโ€™s face it, the people there are obviously filming it, itโ€™s just got on here by chance. ๐Ÿ˜‚

But he canโ€™t say anything, because Itโ€™s not as if itโ€™s on ITV ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s Butlins.

(No shade to Butlins at all, but itโ€™s not the REAL MASKED Singer and him saying anything is just going to make him sound ridiculous)

Its a job PANTO BOY ๐Ÿ‘‹
You need it.
I cringed so much I turned inside out ...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Crying he was trying to make out he had a busy week working ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Then said he was up at 5am ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ making out he was on Lorraine again ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.