Jake Quickenden #57 He's constantly dragging up the past but just how long will his fake marriage last? ๐Ÿค”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you need to apply for a media file? Have no idea about WIKIs but I will keep this clip for the recap and every time a Ra Ra is mentioned I will play this clip!

Comedy gold!!! ๐Ÿ˜…

Iโ€™ll try figure it out. When I do the wiki I go to edit, scroll to the bottom then type away like normal post. To attach photos I press the photo icon (next to the emoji icon) after Iโ€™ve finished the sentence where I want the pic to go so it goes in the sane place. I can never upload videos from my phone but Iโ€™ll make it my mission to figure out. Canโ€™t have this comedy gold go without x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So basically her Wednesday wishlist is just an excuse to do a bunch of affiliated links. Needs must I suppose. She searches online for clothes whilst hubby dresses up as a dinosaur and murders whatever song heโ€™s singing. I really hope thereโ€™s footage of him singing dressed as Dino somewhere to provide us with another laugh ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How embarrassing if they have actually dropped him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Well OK deleted the grid post that announced he was going to be doing a weekly column and a weekly live about DOI, one live is on their IG with ALL comments removed and comments OFF , the Becky and Neil live where he was crying in the Maldives never made it to OK IG grid. I canโ€™t remember what days? was it Wednesday the column and Friday a live???? I think they ditched him though.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It used to be live on Fridays but last week he changed it to Thursday after Becky and Neil, I canโ€™t see him doing it this week after the posts can you ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Has OK mag dropped him isnโ€™t his live today ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The live had always been a Friday apart from last week when they obviously brought it forward because of what happened the week before. If nothing tomorrow, Iโ€™d say theyโ€™ve cut their losses because of the feedback on their post ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That title should read GRIM. ๐Ÿค‘

View attachment 1964419
She needs to get a paying job out of the house.
It's like looking at a badly dressed matchstick.
Haha made me lol๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
Wtf just donโ€™t bother thanks.View attachment 1964484
We all wish you'd both duck off and never come back...
duck me sideways...that's 22carat comedy gold ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
---
New profile pic dedicated to our very busy super talented a list celebrity!
I'm on that like a woman on a ham sandwich.....
---
Nobody knew who the duck it was.... absolutely bleeping โšฐโšฐโšฐโšฐโšฐโšฐโšฐโšฐโšฐโšฐ
---
bleeping hell, you could have heard a gnat fart when he turned round. Couldn't get off the stage quick enough...
Fakey, if you don't twig now you're a has been , you never will...
---
Jake and Nik Nak..
download.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Remember she was at a beach with Leo on Monday pretending she was on her own, she was with Rara , she definitely went with him to Butlins and she had to have brought Leo to see Dada as Rara ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ– (still pmsl it was like a race against time to get the footage ๐Ÿ˜‚)

• Haha
So our newcomer was right lol come back and join in not seen them since she solved the ra ra mystery.Comedy gold this thread and thanks crazy for downloading the video I tried and failed at least 20 times๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
So our newcomer was right lol come back and join in not seen them since she solved the ra ra mystery.Comedy gold this thread and thanks crazy for downloading the video I tried and failed at least 20 times๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
My fella wanted to know what I was cackling at, I showed him, Mr Cunk s verdict was, "he's a desperate bleep, isn't he"
---
I'm gonna wear this clip out soon...the absolute shame. No cheers, and nobody knows who he is....
Bet this gig goes tits up too....

• Haha
Just zoomed in on his face after the mask came off i know he is an ugly fucker but is it just me or does he look like he's had a few drinks? Look at his eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dressed as a DINO to get Some money .

---
๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กThatโ€™s it just disgusting they use Fred
never mention the kid any other time twats they are !!! Notice heโ€™s at his dads again you would think she would have him home for the week seems they been missing twelve days !! What a joke they are

Reactions: 18
So they go on their tattle moon for 10 days, come home use him for an AD ship him off to his dads then duck off to butlins. Vile excuses of parents ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.