Jake Quickenden #57 He's constantly dragging up the past but just how long will his fake marriage last? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take it off take it off 🤣Took it off everyone like who the duck is that and he rushes off.Best thing ever what a idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 25
bleeping brilliant honestly!

Baby Dino! 😂😂😂 Baby RaRa! Surprised he didn’t dress as a cancer cell then we’d all know who it was!

Im crying! bleeping mortifying trying to make out he’s got right cool stuff happening all week and he’s just at Butlins everyday. It’s a long bloody day cos it’s almost 5.5 hours from Minehead to Skeggy!

I’ll fill his work schedule in now I’m sat down with a cuppa. Question is is he gonna still do his live with OK tomorrow.
---
Take it off take it off 🤣Took it off everyone like who the duck is that and he rushes off.Best thing ever what a idiot
dying😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm surprised when they were shouting "take it off" he didn't take it all off, the big topless attention bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 23

---
His mum seeing if she can join the cast as a 🐻 haha think I need more sleep
F4A5C7F0-4201-441E-9718-BFBDF69ECA8A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Got the WHOLE LOT!! THE WHOLE bleeping SHITSHOW!!!! OMFG how CRINGEWORTHY IS THIS WHOLE SHOW!

FAKEY DRESSED AS A RA RA IN THE LAST CLIP. ABSOLUTELY PISSED MYSELF LAUGHING!!!

Well spotted! 💯

sabreewhittred_1676563503455.jpg
sabreewhittred_1676563508955.jpg
sabreewhittred_1676563513842.jpg
sabreewhittred_1676563521099.jpg
sabreewhittred_1676563526173.jpg
sabreewhittred_1676563531404.jpg
sabreewhittred_1676563536755.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Throughout the MS arena tours Baby Dino was always a female - Jenny Ryan, Jac Jossa, Maisie Smith and Claire Sweeney, so at least his claim to fame can be he’s the first male to be Baby Dino 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Haha made me lol🤣🤣
---
Wtf just don’t bother thanks.View attachment 1964484
Can honestly say I don’t know anybody that wears the tit she does the baggy jeans and Jordan’s just gives me teenagers vibe 😂 student teens . She looks a twit …. She definitely puts me off buying lingerie 🤢
---
Can’t copy link but found him
---
I thought it’s top secret 😂😂😂 or is he only a guest 😂😂😂 OMG how embarrassing he can’t even get in the REAL ITV masked singer 😂😂

• Haha
The lack of cheers has ruined me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭🤣🤣
Probably wondering who the duck he is 😂😂😂
---
Crying how nobody was arsed 😂😂 what a downfall even he looked like he knew nobody would know who he is 😂😂😂😂 the anxiety is kicking in because he’s realised nobody likes him nobody knows who he is and he’s no longer getting any work on TV ….. hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He ran off stage 😂😂😂😂 The crowd were loving and cheering Barry from Eastenders, I don’t think they knew who Fakey was 🤣 bleeping brilliant detective work as usual from you tossers 👏👏👏👏👏 He will be crying when he reads tattle later 👋 Hi Fakey its ok bro to just let it out, you will feel better and sure we always said you would end up in Butlins!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is exact why ITV won’t have him nobody knows who he is and let’s face it in I’m a celeb that lad said what are you actually famous for ….. NOTHING he’s just been on X factor and never won it !! He was never a popular member on dancing on ice even though he won he was a celeb nobody had heard off …. He’s never done anything to make him famous .

Pointless nobody …. How embarrassing though BUTLINS 😂🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
This is bleeping brilliant 😂 the lack of cheers. Is anyone able to update the wiki with this? I can’t do videos x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can just imagine the phone call:

Polly: Jake I’ve got you a gig on the Masked Singer

Jake: OH MY GOD Polly I can’t believe it I manifested it that will show those trolls.

Polly: Yeah so you’ll be an extra on the half term butlins schedule….

Jake: ……..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s Jeanie who deserves the award for finding ra ra prick lol I’m just a nosey cow so followed her lead 🤣He will be so pissed he can’t post and we found him 🦖🦖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This is bleeping brilliant 😂 the lack of cheers. Is anyone able to update the wiki with this? I can’t do videos x
I think you need to apply for a media file? Have no idea about WIKIs but I will keep this clip for the recap and every time a Ra Ra is mentioned I will play this clip!

Comedy gold!!! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can just imagine the phone call:

Polly: Jake I’ve got you a gig on the Masked Singer

Jake: OH MY GOD Polly I can’t believe it I manifested it that will show those trolls.

Polly: Yeah so you’ll be an extra on the half term butlins schedule….

Jake: ……..
Clearly skint to accept it … I mean I’d love to think he’s took a good turn and doing normal work but I think he’s only took this work because he’s had none since footloose and needs to pay the mortgage after taking a loan out against it …. He will still carry on trying to be noticed and get on TV it won’t ever happen … I said after Christmas reality will hit and it certainly has

I’m not convinced Sophie has had any work I don’t watch Instagram but I’m sure her ads have slowed down from what I’ve seen on here .. she’s become manic as he is and I think it’s because she’s getting no work either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think you need to apply for a media file? Have no idea about WIKIs but I will keep this clip for the recap and every time a Ra Ra is mentioned I will play this clip!

Comedy gold!!! 😅

Has OK mag dropped him isn’t his live today 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.