Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion #53

A loveless marriage full of gloom & doom. At least he'll soon have his own bedroom!

Reactions: 40
Got the nerve to call himself Quickenden Jake Quickenden. With them cheekbones should be Jake Crackenden.

Reactions: 19
The ailments have started! I'd love to get a pick-axe and puncture that fucking 'ice bath'.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 10
Fakeys, gonna derail the thread for a hot second. Interviewed for the Samaritans this morning, got a phone call an hour ago to say I’ve been accepted!

That’s what you do Cunt, Quickenden, Cunt Jake Quickenden when you want to make a difference. Not beg for every bit of TV going. As you were guys

Reactions: 38
Congratulations queen beef you deserve it. Hard work pays off

Reactions: 15
Don't want this thread being moaned at by mods for derailment so just putting our Fakeys thread out there again for everything personal and non-related.

Reactions: 14
Jesus please stop kissing that fucking cat on it's nose and mouth just so disgusting, they lick their privates and bumholes ffs

Reactions: 12
Well done you

Who even gets ready at 5'ish on a Saturday night ffs. Must be going somewhere with an Early Bird Menu!
I reckon it’s her birthday night with the girls. Maybe they’re going to London and that’s why she’s got ready so early. If they are she’ll be on her stories all night If they’re going to Colchester High Street she’ll be instagram silent instead

Reactions: 14
Are we thinking she's ordering clothes in bulk, trying them on for these painfully wooden 'photoshoots' then sending them all back for a refund?

What is she meant to be achieving with this daily attire low down?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.