Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s the prick no filters with his horse blanket coat on See he’s taking the piss out of that farmer bloke on love islandLoves to pick on others hope he gets called out for his shitty comments.First saying oti not qualified to be a judgeYet this prick only qualified for being a lazy donkey toothed wig head.No one likes him desperation and laziness = jobless twat.

Reactions: 20
How frightenin! Hope you’re ok xx

Reactions: 13
Just reminds me of a scrawny little smack rat

Reactions: 16
He looks like a crackhead here walking to a trap house to buy his rocks!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 10
Why don't they just give him a skinhead if they think he won't settle down for a barber? I'm being serious its what I do for my kids. Honest we all must look a right sight in the street. Me and a gang of skinhead boys. Surprised I've not had counter terrorism at my door checking I'm not raising them to be white supremacists lol.

Reactions: 24
“ I realise the time is wrong” AND the date

Reactions: 10
Coughing & hacking like an old donkey on 40-a-day

Reactions: 12
Cannot get over the fact he didn’t buy her a fucking thing that just shows how full of self
Importance he is, he is fucking vile and looks like he wouldn’t be out of place with the local smackheads

Reactions: 18
Proper late to the birthday bash fakeys. He’s definitely the type of bloke who’ll be telling flappy that he’s her present, imagine that huffing and puffing on top of you

Reactions: 22
Proper late to the birthday bash fakeys. He’s definitely the type of bloke who’ll be telling flappy that he’s her present, imagine that huffing and puffing on top of you
That’s tonight’s nightmare sorted, thanks

Reactions: 17
It’s so true about him doing all the pretty big shows and then nothing really coming from them. I’m guessing he comes across as desperate and cocky. I think he now needs to decide on an area and concentrate on that. He’s so erratic, one minute it’s acting, then fitness then singing. Trying to branch out into anything (cos he’s desperate) will stop him from focusing on one thing and becoming good it. There you go Jake, some free careers advice!

Reactions: 14
That’s it Leo batter him.

Guys I’ve been in a car crash my car hit a car in the snow I’m shaking .
sat with cup tea now
Oh God Riddle hope you’re okay? .

Reactions: 8
I also love the fact he used to brag about job interviews or whatever they were and him not getting them, never to be mentioned again

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.