Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everybody says jake jumps on absolutely everything

The tiktok he did was because loads doing it " bruh" only his wife cant act for tit snd it looked pathetic 🤣

I doubt prime would need him to advertise for them they are in high demand duck knows why but they are . They really don't need any z listers doing ads for them . He's just jumping on a trend like he always does daft twit he is
I don’t think for one minute prime would use him. Wouldn’t imagine a 34 year old ‘man’ that looks nearer to forty would be their demographic somehow 😂 Just typical Fakey trying to get down with the kids and jumping on whatever bandwagon goes past at the time.
Just noticed he has now put that reel of Leo on the carousel on tiktok as well. In 15 hours less than 800 likes on it 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s lived off the dead since 2012 gaining sympathy and likes for the poor me narrative.His mother the same going on the odd show for her five minutes.He’s washed up boring ugly inside and out and a complete nobody.Tags any show he can is so embarrassing and he hates others are doing well.The difference between him say Chris is that he works on tv regularly and hardly posts.His need for gratification off total weirdos is on a level that’s just so wrong .Leo and Fred have no privacy he even posted Leo’s tit on the carpet🤢Nothing is off limits with this baggy balls idiot .The muscles are fake the marriage is fake and the made up we are doing well in life is totally fake .
Poundland Prince Harry. Living off the dead, and just as bleeping tone deaf ....

Everybody says jake jumps on absolutely everything

The tiktok he did was because loads doing it " bruh" only his wife cant act for tit snd it looked pathetic 🤣

I doubt prime would need him to advertise for them they are in high demand duck knows why but they are . They really don't need any z listers doing ads for them . He's just jumping on a trend like he always does daft twit he is
They wouldn't have a bleeping clue who he was, just some big nosed ugly old twit trying to get down with the yoof ....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Must have read here about Leo no being taught the correct words. He was trying to get 'cat' out him this morning. No chance mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
🐔Oi bleep bollocks my Tesco Extra are asking for trolley pushers, there you go. Phone their head office I'm sure they can find something for you that wouldn't tax your brain...
Trolley pusher ? He’s not got the qualifications to even get through the screening process 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Prime isn’t anything special I’d rather monster over if or lucozade don’t see why there’s hype about it surprised he hasn’t started tagging Logan Paul and KSI. He is pathetic trying to keep up with the young kids 🤢 what day you going to the job center Fakey or you going to continue to live of your beard…sorry wife 🤣
He's bought it hoping that the others at the gym talk to him now ....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine a grown ass man creaming his pants over a drink 10 year olds are obsessed with 😂 I got my little brother some for Christmas because he likes KSI and it’s the latest trend in school. Didn’t think a 35 year old man would be bothered by it hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t think for one minute prime would use him. Wouldn’t imagine a 34 year old ‘man’ that looks nearer to forty would be their demographic somehow 😂 Just typical Fakey trying to get down with the kids and jumping on whatever bandwagon goes past at the time.
Just noticed he has now put that reel of Leo on the carousel on tiktok as well. In 15 hours less than 800 likes on it 🤭
As always he's late to the party .
Adults don't see the hype and are laughing at people going mad for prime . So he's opening u0 to abuse again the tit 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine a grown ass man creaming his pants over a drink 10 year olds are obsessed with 😂 I got my little brother some for Christmas because he likes KSI and it’s the latest trend in school. Didn’t think a 35 year old man would be bothered by it hahaha
That's the thing adults are calling those obsessed with it . Read all the comments on numerous sites calling people pathetic and idiots and ridiculous and no life 🤣🤣

So cringe though 35 and getting everything cited over a drink for kids the tool 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Best of it is he has made a point of stopping somewhere on the way home to get that drink the sad knobhead! Also what happened to marathon training? He hasnt done any for a couple of days no dedication whatsoever tell me once again boy why you should bet on Strictly? Pillock

And that's only the second time in the past 5 years he's tickled a pussy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Cor, he's put on a bit of pud hasn't he? Wibble wobble!!! All that free food mate! 'Gotta get your money's worth". 😂

About as near to a 'puss puss' as he's going to get. Has he drugged it? 😂

Domesticated genius - like duck. I think Kim Woodburn would definitely have something to say about you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
(GRINDR PROFILE)

Hi Boys i’m jake 35 ( i’m honestly not bothered if you don’t know who i am but i’ve attached my cv,insta,facebook,linked~ in and tiktok *please follow them all *

New to the scene after splitting with the wife and finding my TRUE self….(i’ve always loved the pet shop boys )

ideally I’m looking for someone who will take pics of me ,pick-up my gummies and ensure the steam isn’t visible when i take an ice bath !!
Careers ,qualifications morals ,dignity and respect ,loyalty,passion and drive aren’t really something i’m looking for or require in a partner as i possess none of those either !!
HOWEVER an active social media account is a MUST!!(i cannot specify how important this is)

I do suffer with MH issues i’ve not been diagnosed with anything but i’m really good with google so don’t let that put you off oh and i’ve also got a son who i’m 100% dedicated to.
I will always put him 1st (fisher price pay more then Go fresh )
I am some part time parent i make the effort and make sure i see him at-least once a year ….
oh and i’m a bottom if that’s important…

Jakelooks50 for 30% of anal douchers!! (please only one per fan and don’t forget to tag me when your all cleaned out !! have a great day guys xx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He has never put a load on in his life mind you he wouldn't mind putting a load all over that young lad he did panto with 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Difference is househusbands actually do the washing though 😂 He’s trying to prove a point to us. Wow carrying some clothes upstairs hardly makes him domesticated - head.
They are the type that leave the washing in the washing machine all week then dry them stinking 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is he dressed as a highlighter and trying to jump on that man 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
If my partner done an Insta story every time he done the washing…
A- he’d only have 2 insta stories
B- I’d be cringing sooooo hard!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.