Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was he warming it up in the microwave it’s meant to be hot when you cooked it

Reactions: 15
Today's quote - were you inspired to post this when you looked at your jobless husband? I'll tell you something now. If you haven't laid down the foundations of your life by now you never will. Maybe it would help if your lazy, desperate, psycho of a husband got a proper job because he ain't gonna get you that Georgian mansion girl.

PS: Stop begging. It's not a good look you tramp.

Why was he warming it up in the microwave it’s meant to be hot when you cooked it
He'd probably fucked off down the gym. They do nothing together unless its for the Gram. Off camera they live separate lives.

Reactions: 20
What a load of beggy shite! One quick click on Amazon - summer clothes - and there are endless choices. How shameful to expect everything gifted to her. Also what's wrong with all the stuff she took on previous holidays? Oh yes, that wouldn't look good on the Gram

Huh? Had to read this twice. So illiterate - "to get my back feeling....." You need to feel motivated and relaxed? You've just came back from holiday you stupid CLOWN

WTF is 'cute' about this hot chocolate? It's a damn mess. Like your lives.

Reactions: 21
He would shag himself if he couldBack topless at the gym so creepy bet other bloke thinks what a weirdo.Remember she want to Manchester back in October or November obviously didn’t get whatever job it was.Any programme that now comes out panto boy has to get his ugly mug in the chatArticles aren’t going to pay the mortgage loving he’s just jobless desperate and thirsty for any work.

Reactions: 16
Please somebody share this article. Another corker of an interview by Mr Church. Already begging for strictly and apparently looking forward to switching their phones off when on honeymoon
Of course he’s said that, can’t admit that he was shagging his partner behind his fiancées back. Cheeky bastard

Thank you can always rely on you or @CrazyBaldhead to come through with the goods Honestly the bullshit he spouts in this article Obviously this is his new ‘career’. Selling mundane stories to the tabloids. Wow let’s all aspire to be like the ‘Churches’ in life

Winging my way over to the sidebar now .....

He'd sooner switch off his fucking life support....
They’ve deleted my comment yet again

He'd nosh himself off if he could..vain vacuous cunt...

lol i remember that first “story” cuntface did a whole 24hrs then rinse and repeat

Reactions: 11
Please somebody share this article. Another corker of an interview by Mr Church. Already begging for strictly and apparently looking forward to switching their phones off when on honeymoon
He won’t be able to stop himself he will film the whole honeymoon sad act he is

Reactions: 13
Perhaps he is hoping to get back on DOI then he can blame his marriage breakup using the excuse of the dreaded curse especially as the wedding was as fake and a complete sham his only thought was to get some recognition and to gain more followers - I bet he is actually fuming that none of his attempts to make himself more popular are actually working - he has flogged the relatives to death literally then he tried to use Nik Nak Simpleden and that hasn’t worked either and now we have the marathon man and yet still nobody knows who this wrinkly old fucker actually is

Reactions: 15
Hi fakey when you do your q&a please answer why your ice bath contains no ice thanks bro
Funny how we called out the fact that it’s obviously warm water he’s using.We then get a video where he’s acting like it’s freezing whereas usually he just gets in without any fuss which is what alerted us in the first place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.