Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🥱 Yawn boring pair of fuckers, he looks very old today, must of been the fabulous holiday he had with miserable Leo ...

Reactions: 19
So, been reading here again answering another one of our Fakeys' comments? Who even has a microwave in a utility room anyway? I know I certainly don't and never would because it's unhygienic. Imagine warming up your dinner surrounded by piles of skidmarked old pants and stinking socks etc. The thought makes me feel sick and if a restaurant did that, they would be shut down immediately. Filthy Colchester chavs. Truly disgusting - just like her cooking.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 23
Might ask him what’s worse his addiction or his wine addiction
Or social media.

That fucking smug face, it’s so punchable.

Reactions: 18
Favourite part of the holiday? Boring bastard. One's passed out in a food coma and the other one has passed out from all that free wine!

Might ask him what’s worse his addiction or his wine addiction
His social media addiction trumps both of them ..

So she didn't get her minge out this time ....

Reactions: 13
I've never seen anyone live in the past as much as this cunt
I won skating on ice X years ago
I came second on I'm a supposed celeb y years ago
I had more comebacks than Frank Sinatra on X Factor donkeys years ago....
Dad and Bro yada yada yada.....
Fucks sake, grow up and get a life. But not in the entertainment industry, you've got NO TALENT...

Reactions: 26
Is she on the beg again for clothes stupid stuck up cow.Leo dresses like a tramp while she has more shit clothes than anyone could possibly need.Did not get gifted any bikinis so trying again to be gifted

Reactions: 17
How much does Ms.Farquuad get per ad does anyone know?
This is a good article. For her follower count, around £3-400 depending on the brand and that's probably being generous because she's a nobody.

I bet Fakey wishes he was Cristiano Ronaldo with £1m+ per ad!

Reactions: 12
How do u keep it so real, how do u stay motivated. What we really what to know is when are u gona admit your career is a big flop and when are u getting a real job
Keep it real he’s the only man I know in a marriage and family and kids that disappears so much . That’s not keeping it real . He doesn’t cook or clean and he leaves them all the time to go gym kickboxing and everything else just to escape the house .

No fucker messages him he clearly read it here the daft twat he is . He so Wierd

Is she on the beg again for clothes stupid stuck up cow.Leo dresses like a tramp while she has more shit clothes than anyone could possibly need.Did not get gifted any bikinis so trying again to be gifted View attachment 1873494
Beggy bitch at it again she makes me sick
swimwear is swimwear who tucking cares just buy it in asos or next but she won’t because she wants gifted

both skint and beggy it’s teh reason they are so hated

Reactions: 21
Is she on the beg again for clothes stupid stuck up cow.Leo dresses like a tramp while she has more shit clothes than anyone could possibly need.Did not get gifted any bikinis so trying again to be gifted View attachment 1873494
How does she need any new holiday clothes with the amount of times they went away last year?! Also you can get almost anything from Next all year round, and with next day delivery- there you go Flaps, now fuck off.

She tried it before Dubai and obviously didn’t work so she’s trying again. What with him tagging everyone and everything and her constant begging, the two of them are pathetic Do they want to pay for anything themselves? Must be nice to have so little pride and self respect

Reactions: 22
Now this picture, tagging in Rayban, is an absolute fucking belter. They ain't gonna want you as a model bro so stop trying you desperado!!

EPIC PHOTOSHOP FAIL - just look at the over-wonky palm tree. Look at his arm near the palm tree - it's a different size to his other one! His face has had a weapons grade filter on it and so has his stomach. Look at his waist. He's made that so slim that even that woman behind is distorted!

Bro, you should've checked your wedding ring. It's so distorted it looks like its been blown up with a stick of dynamite you mug!

https://giphy.com/li0dswKqIZNpm

Reactions: 25
How does she need any new holiday clothes with the amount of times they went away last year?! Also you can get almost anything from Next all year round, and with next day delivery- there you go Flaps, now fuck off.
I think she’s wanting a boutique to send her some
I mean she says none will come in time yet online every shop is next day delivery

she’s basically wanting something from a boutique beggy bitch she is

Rayban would get a fucking shock if they thought they were getting this person and then the unfiltered, unphotoshopped Fakey turned up Not one line on his face and we have the receipts on here of the podge and that was when he was standing up. Never known anyone look bigger round the tummy when they are standing compared to sitting . What an absolute tool

I think she’s wanting a boutique to send her some
I mean she says none will come in time yet online every shop is next day delivery

she’s basically wanting something from a boutique beggy bitch she is
Remember she did an ad for Pour Moi a while ago. I reckon she’s hoping they’ll send her some freebies and use her for another ad but with swimwear this time. Hope for her sake they didn’t see how she wore her bikinis in Ibiza

How much does Ms.Farquuad get per ad does anyone know?
Depends. Influencers get paid a lot more for grid posts ads than ads on stories. The fact she hasn’t even got 300k followers and her engagement rate is pretty shit she’s definitely not going to be a massively high earner. Certainly not earning the sort of money that she can afford all the designer gear she’s supposedly bought

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.