Jake Quickenden #50 In his hot tub pretending it's cold. Is that why he looks 70yrs old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So depending on what time they get home im thinking straight down the gym under the guise of 'marathon training' while we all know it means leaving her to do all the unpacking, sorting, washing etc.
Won’t be much washing they wore the same stuff all week 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Polly has obviously been busy. Funny how they don’t mention it’s a gifted trip courtesy of his wife though 😂 In fact according to the Scum he was with his fiancée. That’s how reliable that trash paper is 🙄 He will definitely make a comment about it on his insta stories. He’s totally behind this story coming out. That’s why it’s been written as if they are there because of him & no mention of it being a ‘pr stay’. Normally when the Scum does a ‘story’, the Daily Fail also picks up on it so hopefully if they do the sidebar of shame will be in full force 😂 However if Polly is behind it, which I think she is, guaranteed the comments will be moderated as usual 🤷🏻‍♀️
Fiancé-so he has got a special man friend? 😝 Nothing wrong with that Fakey, just be honest! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am trying to desperately understand this incessant need to film Leo at virtually every opportunity! This child has a camera shoved in his face from when he wakes and goes to sleep. Hope they have a desperate flight back and Freddie missing more schooling 🤬
Nice to see Leo using a spoon. My biggest ICK is kids who eat with their hands it knocks me 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Polly has obviously been busy. Funny how they don’t mention it’s a gifted trip courtesy of his wife though 😂 In fact according to the Scum he was with his fiancée. That’s how reliable that trash paper is 🙄 He will definitely make a comment about it on his insta stories. He’s totally behind this story coming out. That’s why it’s been written as if they are there because of him & no mention of it being a ‘pr stay’. Normally when the Scum does a ‘story’, the Daily Fail also picks up on it so hopefully if they do the sidebar of shame will be in full force 😂 However if Polly is behind it, which I think she is, guaranteed the comments will be moderated as usual 🤷🏻‍♀️
Just forgot Freddie was there then? 🤔 Nice one Polly. 🙄 QJQ probably failed to mention him when they cooking this up.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What a pathetic article. No comment section!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Just forgot Freddie was there then? 🤔 Nice one Polly. 🙄 QJQ probably failed to mention him when they cooking this up.
For my sins I did actually read the whole article and it does mention him in it. Pretty obvious though the whole ‘story’ has been engineered by Polly & him. Why would they even be doing an article on him otherwise? The fact the headline is ‘dancing on ice star’ when it could have just been ‘reality contestant’, they are getting his name out there ready for the new season of DOI and reminding people he won it 5 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For my sins I did actually read the whole article and it does mention him in it. Pretty obvious though the whole ‘story’ has been engineered by Polly & him. Why would they even be doing an article on him otherwise? The fact the headline is ‘dancing on ice star’ when it could have just been ‘reality contestant’, they are getting his name out there ready for the new season of DOI and reminding people he won it 5 years ago.
Every now and then he pays for the papers to run a story on him . He’s terrified of becoming irrelevant when in actual fact he is irrelevant 😂

he will be begging tomorrow for work he will be absolutely manic

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's got a chin like the late Jimmy Hill. Younger Tattlers may need to Google him 😅

Won’t be much washing they wore the same stuff all week 😂😂
They'll be thinking about the leccy bill ⚡⚡⚡💡💡💡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Every now and then he pays for the papers to run a story on him . He’s terrified of becoming irrelevant when in actual fact he is irrelevant 😂

he will be begging tomorrow for work he will be absolutely manic
He’s definitely paid for this one. He’s got this ‘story’ run about him just as the new series of DOI is being talked about. He’s making it sound like he’s the one that has paid £500 a night for a hotel because he hates the fact they were only there because of her when he sees him as being the ‘celeb’ in the relationship. I bet she’s well pissed off that as usual he’s taking the credit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What a pathetic article. No comment section!! 🤣

He knows he'd be blown up about it being a freebie his beard scrounged, and they haven't got two pennies to rub together...
Just keeping up the image.....😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
I can’t see this story on The Sun accounts on Twitter or Facebook, I’ll keep looking as we can comment on those 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol@curly wurly.Another picture of Leo hope the little brat screamed the whole way home saying stop and bleeping go.That like Portugal was the most boring tit holiday ever🙄Embarrassing to be on a free holiday and other than eating Wtf did they do.

• Haha
How much would it cost him to get a story in the Scum?
Probably gave it away already written. He's that bleeping desperate. Thing is if Polly Parrot did arrange this, she made a big bollocks up. The marathon and fund-raising for Sarcoma was NOT MENTIONED AT ALL.

Massive faux pas all round there. These cretins do not seem to have one brain cell between them. Imagine the publicity he could've got from that being mentioned!!! Instead they ran a story about him 'having a luxury holiday' in the midst of a cost of living crisis' so people hate them even more. Absolute weapons grade cunts. 🤣🤣

And as for this, this is something a little teenager would find funny. For crying out loud stop embarrassing yourselves. I think Flapz's chin is in the Jimmy Hill chin competition here!

I'm still cringing about 'mum juice'. 🤢🤢

I teckon they're home today. Time to face harsh reality RatBoy!! I hope it hits him harder than an express train. A nice pile of bills to come home to as well! Cue anxiety posts in 3, 2, 1...

323831388_1811437372566345_430712818135498603_n.jpg

323884191_188603157156314_2003006249250044717_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Probably gave it away already written. He's that bleeping desperate. Thing is if Polly Parrot did arrange this, she made a big bollocks up. The marathon and fund-raising for Sarcoma was NOT MENTIONED AT ALL.

Massive faux pas all round there. These cretins do not seem to have one brain cell between them. Imagine the publicity he could've got from that being mentioned!!! Instead they ran a story about him 'having a luxury holiday' in the midst of a cost of living crisis' so people hate them even more. Absolute weapons grade cunts. 🤣🤣

And as for this, this is something a little teenager would find funny. For crying out loud stop embarrassing yourselves. I think Flapz's chin is in the Jimmy Hill chin competition here!

I'm still cringing about 'mum juice'. 🤢🤢

View attachment 1865463

I teckon they're home today. Time to face harsh reality RatBoy!! I hope it hits him harder than an express train. A nice pile of bills to come home to as well! Cue anxiety posts in 3, 2, 1...

View attachment 1865529
View attachment 1865530
View attachment 1865532
View attachment 1865533
Again not to be pedantic but Breakfast at Tiffany’s is about a couple on the verge of splitsville but somehow being magically saved because they like the film. Listen to the lyrics Jake quite a lot of songs are inappropriate to be put on a video of your child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.