Jake Quickenden #50 In his hot tub pretending it's cold. Is that why he looks 70yrs old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all! Long time lurker… OT but did Leo ever have his hernia op? I knew it was scheduled then cancelled cause he had a cold. Not even sure why I care but just one of those things I didn’t hear anything further about.

Reactions: 11
I bet she's so dry she needs HRT.
I'm sure that red box he told her to hide at Christmas was sex lube. 💯

Hi all! Long time lurker… OT but did Leo ever have his hernia op? I knew it was scheduled then cancelled cause he had a cold. Not even sure why I care but just one of those things I didn’t hear anything further about.
Welcome, lurk no more! Yes he did.

Reactions: 21
What an absolute weirdo putting Teenage Dream over a video of your kid. It’s about shagging someone.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So he’s been liking tweets about him going on Soccer Aid and tweets about what a nice guy he is 🙄 but just seen he’s now liked a tweet where someone has said he’s Rhino on the masked singer 🤦🏻‍♀️ he obviously isn’t (rhino can actually sing) but what a bleeping saddo. He does it to try and get speculation about him going and hope the press will put his name out there in association with the program. Remember last year he tweeted the dancing emoji and suddenly the media were reporting he was in line for strictly 😂
So this week they’re back home. For him it will consist of the usual eyefucking with spud, more begging for his marathon run, gym and moaning about injuries, talking about his holiday weight gain and maybe start tagging DOI hoping for another 5 min TV appearance. For her it will be aff links and a Tesco food ad as it’s been a while since her last one and doing a question box asking about good things to do or places to go for her 30th hoping she’ll get offered lots of free stuff 👍🏻

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Already shared Leo’s post on his stories 🙄probably as he got a few more likes but doesn’t want likes yeah right.Mummy juice🤢got 1400 people definitely sick of these two.Agree that Freddy starting to act like him poor child imagine having donkey teeth as a role model.This trip was so dull and only went out yesterday as fanny flaps couldn’t get in the sun.Can’t figure out why they go all that way just to lay on the beach.See loads of people when I go away who never move from their chosen sun bed for the entire two weeks.I love the drama of towel wars and especially when a Turkish family took someone’s towel away and nearly ended up fighting 🤣🤣

🤢🤢🤢and 🤢🤢🤢no words needed 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
9C3941EE-07F3-47C2-B84C-10D99201681B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Already shared Leo’s post on his stories 🙄probably as he got a few more likes but doesn’t want likes yeah right.Mummy juice🤢got 1400 people definitely sick of these two.Agree that Freddy starting to act like him poor child imagine having donkey teeth as a role model.This trip was so dull and only went out yesterday as fanny flaps couldn’t get in the sun.Can’t figure out why they go all that way just to lay on the beach.See loads of people when I go away who never move from their chosen sun bed for the entire two weeks.I love the drama of towel wars and especially when a Turkish family took someone’s towel away and nearly ended up fighting 🤣🤣

🤢🤢🤢and 🤢🤢🤢no words needed 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢View attachment 1864879
How many times is he going to mention this 🤢🤢🤢 This will give him the excuse to share this reel again now 🙄🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I am trying to desperately understand this incessant need to film Leo at virtually every opportunity! This child has a camera shoved in his face from when he wakes and goes to sleep. Hope they have a desperate flight back and Freddie missing more schooling 🤬

Attachments

• Angry
I thought they both said Friday was their last night sleeping there but he’s putting stories up as if they’re still there this morning? So either he’s putting old stories up or they are both bleeping liars. They really shouldn’t share so much on IG because they get caught out in their lies all the time 🤦🏻‍♀️

He so desperate it’s laughable.No one cares what you like as if they are interested in a caravan park singer🤣
He’s also so predictable 😂 he’s now going to start hinting he’s on it before he starts his tagging of DOI and Winter Love Island 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am trying to desperately understand this incessant need to film Leo at virtually every opportunity! This child has a camera shoved in his face from when he wakes and goes to sleep. Hope they have a desperate flight back and Freddie missing more schooling 🤬
It’s the only consistent content he has, kid is boring as duck, there’s nothing remotely remarkable. He’s just another kid fakey 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
NikNak been drawing on the high chair, as I’m sure it wouldn’t have been given to them like that?
God have some class, I’d hate to be on holiday the same time as the fakey clampits
FC5EDEC1-CDEE-4A46-AAC4-55270608FD3E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I thought they both said Friday was their last night sleeping there but he’s putting stories up as if they’re still there this morning? So either he’s putting old stories up or they are both bleeping liars. They really shouldn’t share so much on IG because they get caught out in their lies all the time 🤦🏻‍♀️
I reckon they got back this morning. There was a flight arrived at Gatwick around 6.30/7.00am. She hasn't posted anything since yesterday and hes only posted 2 things in the last few hours (which you can set up to pot at a set time apparently) so I reckon they were flying through the night. Cos for the last week I've woken up to at least 15 stories from him already.

Polly has obviously been busy. Funny how they don’t mention it’s a gifted trip courtesy of his wife though 😂 In fact according to the Scum he was with his fiancée. That’s how reliable that trash paper is 🙄 He will definitely make a comment about it on his insta stories. He’s totally behind this story coming out. That’s why it’s been written as if they are there because of him & no mention of it being a ‘pr stay’. Normally when the Scum does a ‘story’, the Daily Fail also picks up on it so hopefully if they do the sidebar of shame will be in full force 😂 However if Polly is behind it, which I think she is, guaranteed the comments will be moderated as usual 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He must tit himself on these long, internet free flights. All manner of hell could break out on his insta or twitter & he can do duck all about it😅

Such a pity you can't comment on the Scum

"DANCING On Ice star Jake Quickenden has started the year right with a luxury family holiday to Dubai.

The media personality, 34, escaped the post-Christmas blues with a £500 a night holiday at the Rixos Dubai the Palm."

Roll on the side bar of shame, roll up your sleeves & let's get the truth out there!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
NikNak been drawing on the high chair, as I’m sure it wouldn’t have been given to them like that?
God have some class, I’d hate to be on holiday the same time as the fakey clampits
View attachment 1865090
They really are scruffy bastards

Polly has obviously been busy. Funny how they don’t mention it’s a gifted trip courtesy of his wife though 😂 In fact according to the Scum he was with his fiancée. That’s how reliable that trash paper is 🙄 He will definitely make a comment about it on his insta stories. He’s totally behind this story coming out. That’s why it’s been written as if they are there because of him & no mention of it being a ‘pr stay’. Normally when the Scum does a ‘story’, the Daily Fail also picks up on it so hopefully if they do the sidebar of shame will be in full force 😂 However if Polly is behind it, which I think she is, guaranteed the comments will be moderated as usual 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes 500 quid a night and gifted the scruffs 🤣

• Haha

🤢🤢🤢and 🤢🤢🤢no words needed 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢View attachment 1864879
🐔Yeah full of tit...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So depending on what time they get home im thinking straight down the gym under the guise of 'marathon training' while we all know it means leaving her to do all the unpacking, sorting, washing etc.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.