Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thatbird71

VIP Member
His new year resolution is to spend more time with his family is that how you're going to explain away to your arse lickers why you're not on tv? He really is fucking hilarious! Not liked anything from DOI yet will no doubt go on a massive spree when he gets home liking and commenting

Reactions: 14

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Can somebody who isn’t blocked tell me what sort of engagement he’s getting on his posts/reels because I don’t understand why he keeps sharing them again and again on his stories 🥱. Never know anybody share a post several times like he does. Well done Spud for whacking him in the face and totally ignoring him as usual 😂. Probably doesn’t want to be near him as he’s wearing the same shirt he’s worn about 6 times already on this trip 🤢

Attachments

• Sick

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
I don’t believe he’s even got a place at the London Marathon. It took a family member of mine YEARS to get a place and they finally got one because somebody dropped out. They’ve been running for years and have ran in many different runs. I’ve ran a half marathon and it absolutely destroyed me 🤣. I’m curious how he managed to get a place just like that with only 3 months to go. I smell bullshit.
Charity place, if your running for a charity you have to submit an application and they give places to runners but you have a min of 2.5K to raise (trolling here he set up one for 2.4K on just giving 🤣)

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Well I know what I'll be googling in my spare time to get it back? Is it possible to pay for a removal in the search engine? Do you think he's done that?
That’s what I was thinking? Is this something that silly polly has done to try get it off search engines? I’ll google it all day everyday to get it back first fakey don’t you worry

• Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
Well done to @Lucyxxxx for the brilliant thread title.

A new year and a new thread!! What will the New Year bring for Ratboy? Panto is done and dusted now and the DWP are calling. Christmas Day and Boxing Day he spent filming crap then went to mummy's. They are now in Dubai on a grifted holiday. Let the fun commence Fakeys!!!!

Old thread:

View attachment 1845664
View attachment 1845665
View attachment 1845666
Why does he drink like that? That's not normal. Freak.

• Haha

tweaking

Chatty Member
Also another thing. Imagine having the time to go through and block and bite back at people who don’t blow smoke up your arse but can’t be bothered to reply or like comments from genuine ‘fans’. He only ever likes or replies to a minion if they say he should be back on TV. Other than that the only time he likes or comments is if it’s from a blue tick account.
He is such a fucking hypocrite. He goes on incessantly about negativity but deliberately hunts it out. Maybe if he spent time liking comments and being positive with others, it would rub off on him and he wouldn’t come across as such a bitter jealous old hasbeen 🤷🏻‍♀️
Can I get my badge too 🤣how pathetic of a life is that he is so obsessed with social media I honestly think it’s an addiction at this point. Buying followers blocking people who don’t follow him and view his stories. Fakey put the phone down you and flaps should actually take the kids to some fun activities for them on holidays not to a mall and Nando’s!!

• Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
I am trying to desperately understand this incessant need to film Leo at virtually every opportunity! This child has a camera shoved in his face from when he wakes and goes to sleep. Hope they have a desperate flight back and Freddie missing more schooling 🤬
Nice to see Leo using a spoon. My biggest ICK is kids who eat with their hands it knocks me 🤮

• Sick

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
What a pathetic article. No comment section!! 🤣

He knows he'd be blown up about it being a freebie his beard scrounged, and they haven't got two pennies to rub together...
Just keeping up the image.....😂😂😂😂

Rob2401

Chatty Member
I was thinking the same before. He never compliments her, doesn't seem proud of her (it's clear she's the breadwinner now), and likewise when do we see her bigging him up?

This is a lavender marriage as my dearly departed Gran would say! Mr and Mrs Lavender-Church 🤣
Tbf I don’t look at flappys erm… “content” much.
Same with Zelda,I can stomach small bits of it but that’s it! plus the old leather sofa always spoils the soaps …
I think Flaps does show a little more emotion than him SLIGHTLY! but it does come across as performative and unnatural and i’m quite baffled by her lack of relatability. I mean the daft cow is just a commoner (like her husband) oh no sorry jakes been on Antiques Roadshow lol)

If this farce of a couple were half the couple they try to portray for money then they would be absolutely raking it in and have a really great life with the kids (not that they deserve it)

Reactions: 13

gagzi

VIP Member
Happy New Year everyone. My little Prince was not too well last night, so we were all in bed before midnight. I am catching up on my Hootenanny tonight instead. Oh how QJQ wishes he had an ounce of the talent the likes of Ruby Turner has!

I have seen her perform at Ronnie Scott's- what a voice!

Hope your lil pr
Creepy stalker is back & surely southafrica is having a laugh
That's his fake account! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13