Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
NikNak's generation are beyond saving with screens raising them. My nan always hated phones and the TV. She used to say 'they were the work of the devil'. How right she was! 💯

Screenshot_20230106-105216.png

I honestly thought he was holding a packet of fags in this first shot! Then the other cunt is advertising sun oil when her 'closet-hiding husband' is running for a cancer charity (with fags in his pocket). NikNak can't even talk. He can't even say STOP or GO!. Wow, their lives really are empty and meaningless!!!!

323798993_1143121309731861_6576374898281440812_n.jpg
323654042_887337869377232_4610199252303992110_n.jpg

323816032_1009714516653846_6079597250398327323_n.jpg
323814238_484186170532957_7571872130564532147_n.jpg
322566030_554109679967520_825459564257289109_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
So I’m assuming a ‘bot ’ doesn’t watch a story?! Would explain why he can go through his Instagram story watchers and can easily identify who is following him or not. Either way to take the time out to do that whilst on holiday is fucking embarrassing

The sad cunt doesn’t realise I have multiple accounts that can still see his shit show of a life. Hi Jake 🤟🏼

Just funny how he is was licking Ashley’s hoop a few weeks back and now jakes set one up 👀

Ashley raised what over what one million and I think only about 40k of that has been donated to honest causes. The rest has been spent on his bling watches and rascal clothing. He is fucking vile. His child dying has sorted him out a treat cuz it’s meant he can lose the attachment to her mum (which he never wanted) and can now live a life off Riley with ££££ in the bank.
O/T but cashless company was - 32K in debt, suddenly that was wiped out according to companies house records.

Be interesting to see if accounts for Fakey show debt and loans next April....

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
His only job is his pub singing in Scunthorpe in September hahaha you fat bald fake rat 🖕🏽🖕🏽 that Mate and bro is ridiculous. Niknak looks like he is struggling walking in that video holding their hands 😳
I thought that. He was walking really oddly like something was wrong with his hip.

• Sad

VC10

VIP Member
the mental thing is. He has what 1mill followers? just shows that only a small percentage of those watches his stories because how on earth would u have the time/patience to go through every individual to see if they follow you or not?! He is seriously fucking tapped
Most of those " followers " are bought bots. You can purchase followers in bundles.

Ludicrous, isn't it? 😅😅😅

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
I have many a Instagram account that looks at this moron but doesn’t follow.. today I got blocked.

so whilst he is on his free holiday sorted by his mrs he is Sat going through who is watching his stories, seeing if they follow him and if they don’t blocking.

What a fucking sad cunt.

ps… I did some research on go fund me today. You can release funds 14 days after it has been set up. Funny how he has no work lined up for jan and now he has set this up.. he has been knocking about with fraudster cashley cain so no doubt he has told him the tricks.
100% picketing the money to tie him over
So you can actually steel from a go fund me. We need to keep an eye on it to see what's going in and if some comes out. He would be low enough to steel from a cancer charity. No doubt about it. Like you said no work lined up so stealing money from people. Wonder how much he has raised so far. Things like this need harsher rules especially with people like Jake and cashley about. Wonder if he makes a go fund me afte this marathon to make up for the lack of work. He disgusts me

stargirl23

VIP Member
Happy New Year everyone. My little Prince was not too well last night, so we were all in bed before midnight. I am catching up on my Hootenanny tonight instead. Oh how QJQ wishes he had an ounce of the talent the likes of Ruby Turner has!

I have seen her perform at Ronnie Scott's- what a voice!
Hope he’s feeling better soon x

• Heart

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Was there any actual proof he actually ran 17k or did he just come out and say it? As I don't believe a word of it to be fair. About as likely as him taking an actual ice bath!
Nah did he fuck, even he did his usual filming whilst he was running bollocks, he’s just said it to get more people to donate.

instashun

VIP Member
So you can actually steel from a go fund me. We need to keep an eye on it to see what's going in and if some comes out. He would be low enough to steel from a cancer charity. No doubt about it. Like you said no work lined up so stealing money from people. Wonder how much he has raised so far. Things like this need harsher rules especially with people like Jake and cashley about. Wonder if he makes a go fund me afte this marathon to make up for the lack of work. He disgusts me
I think there are two kinds. One where it goes straight to the charity you are doing it for which I assume Jake would do since he’s named the charity and looks like it’s linked to them on his go fund me page

Another that people use when they are raising money for themselves/family/friends etc which they have access too.

I think the £500 was Sophie wasn’t it? Think on the first day it said good luck daddy even though from anonymous

Reactions: 12

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
That hotel is SO dead. And if you aren't offended about your small dick size then why even mention it? Especially in front of a 7yr old child - classy. 🤡

What a touchy little maggot boy you are! (Fourth clip lads).

323529501_727985535175380_5223047335745633622_n.jpg
323575034_1136887147021497_7601612607283397448_n.jpg

• Haha

Jaceydooley

🐔Had more fun down Margate....dragging the kids all that way for sand !! perhaps ugly boot saw on here the messages about Leo and sun burn so decided to wrap him up as if he is in the Arctic..dopey pair of half-witted cunts....
I’m from good old margs 😂