Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
As people have said he is doing this charity thing so he doesn't get backlash for being aeay in a free trip yet again. Hope people aren't stupid and can see through the ugly bastard. Also he wants to be back in the public eye, he will try Nd get on every daytime show going, bragging about his charity work. Surely these programmes can see that he isn't the only one doing it and don't give him airtime. Either way if he does get airtime, it won't be a lot of money and will be fleeting as once the marathon is done he will be back to searching for a new thing to get him airtime. I will say it again he is absolutely pathetic. Even his wife's free holiday he is sitting reading tattle an on Instagram and doing agony aunt in the bath. Jake you will never ever be happy because what you want you will never have. You don't enjoy these holidays, you enjoy showing off that you are away but no one fucking cares about you're shitty fake life it's just fun to take the piss. Go away as much as you can, skint yourself to prove a point but you still won't be happy

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Cunt face should take a look at the Wright brothers and their cousin training properly, he is an egoistic fucker and as you fakeys say he hasn't got a job so this is to get him out there. I would never donate to this prick, I cannot stand him.....just waiting for an injury, Celebrity SAS Who Dares Wins comes to mind..:(.

• Heart

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Oh no now i'm thinking he is using this marathon training to get himself on Strictly look how dedicated i am away on holiday training daily im obviously hardworking and fit bro you didnt even run anywhere this morning there wasn't a bead of sweat on you and turning your hat round and pulling some hair through just proves how fake it all is

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Prick certainly likes to eat his free food.He’s been liking and retweeting loads of tossers saying how nice he is🤢🤢On holiday supposedly and never stops looking at himself.His personality or lack of it below 👇
Could you imagine being on holiday and literally going from insta to Twitter to tik tok back to Insta and repeat all day/night long 🤦🏻‍♀️. Oh and also throw in reading tattle for good measure as well 🫃🏻😂

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
🐔 Donate for him.. I wouldn't give him the drippings of my nose ..Wow he looks old and ugly today...
Same Joon, wouldn't give him the steam off my piss. I agree, he looks really haggard.

Still shaking my head at someone having such little intelligence or self awareness to be banging on about his brother dying of cancer, telling everyone how he's running a marathon for sarcoma charity.......all whilst twenty yards away his toddler is frying in the Middle Eastern sun (and no doubt smoking round him). Nik Nak has a fucking TAN.

I have no issue with Jake smoking - I've smoked heavily since 1986 - but him pretending he doesn't is disingenuous. saying he has crippling health anxiety too...pffffft. If you were really in a constant state of health anxiety you'd try to have a healthy lifestyle and you wouldn't be necking red wine every night and smoking loads of fags. He's just a fucking liar in everything he says or does. Everything is FAKE from his ailments, his personality, his marriage, his teeth. He's a FRAUD.

Edited to add. FAKE HAIR TOO 😂

Edited further to add - and what the actual fuck was all that about with the prawns? Talking about his penis size when he's in a beautiful restaurant with his wife and kids. Nik Nak wouldn't have understood but Fred would. Imagine if the chef heard? Just pond scum.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
Probably takes 16 hrs to walk with him because the poor child is having to use upto 5x as much energy. I see some hypermobility going on there as well. I'm genuinely surprised he's able to walk at all in them shoes. Probably don't want him in orthotic boots cause they are ugly looking ☹.
Why wouldn't he want Nik Nak in orthopaedic boots? He wears them himself 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

instashun

VIP Member
Okay so you know that chicken joke he told earlier. It’s because some toddler carrying a chicken has gone viral on tik tok with that joke. Just seen it shared on Facebook has nearly 10m views.

so the sad twat is trying to copy viral jokes now. It was only funny because it was a toddler and he actually had a chicken

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 What a sad mother, my kids were in the bath, clean clothes on then out for dinner, lazy scruffy bastard.....

• Heart

Cleopops

Chatty Member
They have gone to Dubai to do all the same shite they do in Essex, what is the fucking point?

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
The lump trying to say wait and go and he can't even say that properly. R can't pronounce anything hes like a ten month old baby. Jake still calling him baby ofcourse. He's fucking thick. Flapz saggy tits hanging out. She has the tits of a 90 year old woman. I would be embarresed if I was her. She's got saggy tits he's got saggy balls, Leo's got a saggy nappy and Fred's got fuck all cos he doesn't exist to them . All the fre holidays in the world won't change the fact they are unhappy. Looks like Jake's been hitting Google search engine hard to remove the tattle search. He will be typing in different things every 5 mins. Sad cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
Does asa actually do anything? I mean they get reported daily but nothing ever seems to change?
They get fines and put on a sanction list anyone can see so brands won’t choose to work with them. Fakey is on the list and that’s why she’s getting more than him most likely

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Good God, another visit to a mall, fairground rides and bumper cars. You may as well have gone to Clacton-on-Sea for the day. The kids would've been more happier. As for him yelling at the table surrounded by PAYING GUESTS, if I was there I would seriously have told the cunt to shut his rat-faced mouth. As for 'serving lobster and that' - what a chavvy moron. I hope this 'pr stay' is the first and last of her freebies from other companies and dies a death like her 'ITS Collection'. 💯

What a load of shit.

323935262_945796253414036_9043971283004854462_n.jpg

323685377_707134024372002_4768348504140161680_n.jpg

Not sure who his gf is but just wanted to add the hotel has lots to offer for children. For starters it has its own private water park as well as a playground and a kids club plus swimming pools and sports activities with private tennis lessons etc.
There is a gala dinner tonight for Orthodox Christmas (Russian Christmas) so they have lobster, oysters, steaks etc but it’s a 5 star resort with beautiful food each day regardless of the occasion. Not sure if they are on a PR trip but it’s not a resort full of people posing for instagram, it’s very family oriented and full of private people.
That's his beard - Sophie Church aka Flapz, Wooden Spoon, Lord Farquard. It is a PR trip which has been a total wash-out. WIKI at the top and maybe read back through some old threads and this one. We don't miss out anything.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Still on Fakey but sort of changing the subject. When you used to start to type his name in on the search bar on Twitter it used to automatically come up with ‘Jake Quickenden gay’ or ‘Jake Quickenden nude’. Look now what the top search says 😂😂😂
I will say it’s a bit worrying how many sad cunts have set up fan pages for him though 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Thatbird71

VIP Member
So depending on what time they get home im thinking straight down the gym under the guise of 'marathon training' while we all know it means leaving her to do all the unpacking, sorting, washing etc.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Jake boy, enjoy ya last day then back to reality. Do you enjoy saying the name boy as that's what you like boys. You are like a teenager who gets a new word and think that they are cool and overuse it. That bloody kid 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a squashed up face. Infact he loiks like a 40 year old dwarf. His speaking aswell. Stoooohhhh and oooohhh, aka stop and go. Something simple that a baby would be learning. I don't dislike children but he just annoys the hell out of me, spoilt moody little brat who constantly eats and watches a screen, a face only a mother could love

• Haha
  • Heart