Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
Maybe if you both act like fucking grown ups and stop with the constant look at me you would come across as nicer people.8000 likes on his last two posts proves no one gives a shit about your shallow fake life .The stupid sticking your tongue out and peace sign is ridiculous.Him going to breakfast shirt undone to the waist have no class whatsoever.
35F7F478-A401-41BF-AF43-7BA56CB179CE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

riddleme89

VIP Member
Mum juice

most mums don’t drink wine every single night not even on holiday …. She’s clearly got a problem as it’s every single night she’s drinking wine !! I worry about Freddie he’s slowly turning into Jake not wearing t shirts even dressing the same he dresses like a 21 year old college student !! Not to mention he’s now dancing in public like Jake . I really hope he doesn’t end up like them poor boy

He has no class and acts like a idiot around everyone 24-7.How can she fancy him🤢His latest post with leo showing no
interest and saying he’s so observant and special😳Keep kidding yourself bro sorry but that child shows no emotion laughs or engages with no one unless he’s eating.His fat belly with no muscle shows the prick is a massive fake how embarrassing.View attachment 1863927
“ you don’t have to like this “ okay well why not keep that info to yourself you stupid cunt …. Obviously you want people to like it that’s why you hashtag so many times so it’s shared all around the world for strangers to see you wierdo !!!

• Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
Omg how many photos already?!! I went to Universal Studios in Singapore a couple months ago and the only photo I took was outside the park of us in front of the rotating globe sign. He must have his phone in his hand at all times - filming constantly and then uploading. He cannot enjoy anything without posting it to social media, he is pathetic. If he was my partner, I’d knock the phone of his hands whilst the ride was moving. Sad prick.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just seen Sam Thompson got the job of Co-host for the official Love Island podcast and as a regular on Aftersun 🤭 Fakey going to have to try and jump on the DOI bandwagon like he did with I’m a celeb. Otherwise all he’s got is 3 months of marathon training with his honeymoon chucked in for good measure. Christ they’ve made Dubai look boring so what on earth are they going to do to the Maldives 🙄 It will be endless pathetic couple TikTok’s/reels with everything being shared on the gram 😴
If they are still definitely going there, the tattle Bingo for the Maldives will be a very short list 😂

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Why is she wearing an oversized white bed sheet doing that ridiculous pose of kicking her leg up. Reminds me of Casper the Ghost! He's taking the piss now plugging the hotel now. Anybody got a screenshot of this clip for the ASA?

There is nothing good looking about that child whatsoever!

View attachment 1848994
View attachment 1848995
View attachment 1848996
That jaw. Or is it a lopsided mouth like his dad and nana. Good looking 🤣🤣🤣🤣 funniest thing you've ever said baldy and also a bit creepy

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Such riveting content! Do you know what fruit it is Flapz or do you have to ask your dumb arse 'followers'? 🤡

View attachment 1850310

15K my arse! Proof? You run like a little girl bro!

View attachment 1850325
He runs like a fucking T Rex🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣 his tiny arms flapping about.
15k my arse🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤭🤭🤭🤭
The pair of you, get the hell off Instagram and enjoy your holiday
Oops you can't as it's gifted🤣🤣🤣 the hotel expecting some bookings after these two twats is a big ask🤭🤭🤭

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
Feel sorry for them kids . Growing up raised by two idiots both glued to phones even at the dinner table . Is that really what they want the kids to remember when they are older

They are in for a shock them kids will have no childhood memories just mum and dad glued to a phone . Holidays that consist of sitting on a beach all day .

Both so boring 😴 🙄 it's a free holiday everything's FREE so why not take the kids out and spend money you saved having fun with them !!! They really are vile ...

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
He really is a prize cunt and when we think he can’t go any lower he’s now flogging his dead brother yet again for his 5 minutes.His mum should be ashamed of herself allowing this to happen year after year.I have no words for this grief thief and what he will do to stay in the news really sickens me😡He comments on others posts and gets so aggressive when someone questions his stupid remarks.Been working 7 months Jesus his timeline changes daily.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Thank you for the welcome ☺.

Because Jake is such a massive F1 fan 🙄 he could have done a tour of the Yas Marina Circuit with Freddie and even do a couple of laps in a racing car!
And in my opinion the best part they have missed while in Abu Dhabi is a visit to the Grand Mosque, it’s absolutely breathtaking at dusk! (Plus it’s free)
I’d forgotten all his ads for F1 😂😂😂 so Fakey advertises them but gets no freebies. Whereas not long ago his ‘best mate’ Chris Hughes went on a first class work trip to Abu Dhabi and was given the complimentary tour and VIP round Ferrari World 🤭

• Haha

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
Oh wow. That’s definitely not normal!

His foot turns in so much like a baby just learning to walk. Not a toddler who’s been able to walk for a year poor boy :(
Could this be because he has always been put in hard bottomed shoes even before he could walk? My bubba has pram shoes atm as he is only 10 months. Or maybe the shoes do not fit him? If he has been shoved in nothing but "fashionable" trainers rather than properly fitted Clarks shoes would this cause this? I am a first time Mum so I have no experience in this I am only going by friends advice or things I have read.

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Delete all you like Flappy, we got the receipts🤪🤪🤪🤪 was 100% a pack of cigs in his pocket🤣🤣🤣
Can see his wig line in this one too🤣🤣🤣🙌 what a vain bastard he is🤮🤮 you'd think he'd pack the cigs in though, gonna be tough running that marathon Fakey🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬 plus your Dad and brother died of cancer😳😳 your mum had a skin cancer scare too. Smoking is vile🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Lico

Chatty Member
It's almost like he has Stockholm syndrome, and is beginning to befriend us. He's a bit dotty.

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
Most of us research our holidays before we go away. But I suppose when it's handed to you, you expect everything else to be handed to you as well.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I can’t wait til he comes on here and sees we’ve got receipts of his podge 😂 I mean we’ve always known he accentuates his ‘abs’ but that’s ridiculous 😂. He’ll be doing before and after shots soon like he did last time. Remember when he was tagging every company going trying to get a fitness deal and like with everything he begs for, nothing ever materialised 😂 Least he’s got his excuse to be at the gym all day when he gets home now. I wonder how he’d feel if Flappy got a pod. I bet he’d rip her constantly for it

• Haha
  • Heart