Jake Quickenden #5 Back From Holiday Won't Isolate, Say No Soph It's Not Too Late!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because you live your life on social media perhaps, because you are desperate for attention...you prove it every single day. Maybe listen to what people are saying, if multiple people are saying the same thing maybe there is something in your behaviour that is making people come to that co conclusion. The arrogance of these influencers who think they are never in the wrong...lack of self awareness or being able to self reflect...that is weird behaviour

Attachments

Reactions: 14
He has turned commenting off on the wedding pics post, I was half way through reading them.
Yeah because he’s too busy calling people out that have commented, prick!!😡 I have just reported him again for doxxing, sick fed up of this prick calling people out & nothing happening to him for it😤

Reactions: 11
Apparently, Soccer Aid is in crisis! Paddy McGuinness has pulled out! Has nobody told them that Jake (Turkey Teef) is ready and waiting in the wings to step in? That’s if he can drag himself out of his pit of a bed….
He'd run on wrapped in his duvet..😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
9163E03F-2D9B-412C-AB28-69A551236202.png

Interesting comment from anon🤔 Knew he would be a nasty fucker in real life, he defo gives that vibe when the mask slips🙄

Why is he FaceTiming Chris & his gf on a Saturday night when they’re obviously having a cosy night together🙄 Crying out for more attention, screenshotting it & posting it on his story. Cling on🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I've just realised the irony of mentioning Yungblud on this thread - he's playing in Soccer Aid tonight and Jakey boy isn't hahaha never mind, keep begging twit face!

Hahahaha Barry Gibb hahahaha dead
This is so funny 😂 .

View attachment 745243
Interesting comment from anon🤔 Knew he would be a nasty fucker in real life, he defo gives that vibe when the mask slips🙄

Why is he FaceTiming Chris & his gf on a Saturday night when they’re obviously having a cosy night together🙄 Crying out for more attention, screenshotting it & posting it on his story. Cling on🤢
View attachment 745243

Yeh we have his cards marked Jac he is a nasty little pri*k even his mum knows what a cu*t he is that’s why he was not at her wedding nor can she stand being around him for long. A complete waster he goes on and on about Leo changing his life well man up you pathetic cretin stop begging get a job and provide like fathers do. He is on the spectrum for sure tho with a narcisstic trait.

View attachment 745243

View attachment 745243

Yeh we have his cards marked Jac he is a nasty little pri*k even his mum knows what a cu*t he is that’s why he was not at her wedding nor can she stand being around him for long. A complete waster he goes on and on about Leo changing his life well man up you pathetic cretin stop begging get a job and provide like fathers do. He is on the spectrum for sure tho with a narcisstic trait.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So Instagram won’t do anything about him naming people all over his stories😡😡😡😡 He is leaving these people open to abuse & hate by calling them out like that, yet Instagram say it doesn’t go against their guidelines🤷🏼‍♀️ I really hope one of these days karma catches up with this hole & he gets taken down a peg or two😤

So Instagram won’t do anything about him naming people all over his stories😡😡😡😡 He is leaving these people open to abuse & hate by calling them out like that, yet Instagram say it doesn’t go against their guidelines🤷🏼‍♀️ I really hope one of these days karma catches up with this hole & he gets taken down a peg or two😤
Karma is doing its thing already he is a clown she is an even bigger clown. Pair of nobodies he would argue with his own shadow….he won’t amount to anything and will fade into oblivion. He thinks he is going to make it and be a presenter he is chasing a pipe dream in fact he is on the pipe if he thinks he will make it in the world of celebs and showbiz. I had never heard of him till Tattle he should thank all of us.

• Heart
He’s such a giant twit, what I can’t get my head around any of these plebs that adore his every word, who are these minions?
It’s worrying that this is the state of the world right now, that to some middle aged women , sorry people, think he is some sort of go to god, when he is a nasty, self centered, narc, with a beige boring fiance, and a gorgeous little son that he and she do not deserve 😔

• Heart
They have not been enlightened….yet! Your right and Sophster is out trailing a fake veil about on her head. Who even does that yes we know your getting married though no need for that nonsense. Who knows if the beggy wedding will even happen they won’t be able to afford what they would like and no one credible will attend or donate anything in the league they are looking for. He will do a story soon how tattle trolls drove him and his relationship to the brink. He has staying power I give him that keeps plugging away with his Gummie Bear ad’s and Leo content.

Reactions: 4
Wtf was the facetime with Chris Hughes and his girlfriend all about? Why does he think everyone is interested in Leo? And get your kid off the bathroom floor!

Wtf was the facetime with Chris Hughes and his girlfriend all about? Why does he think everyone is interested in Leo? And get your kid off the bathroom floor!
Chris is doing okay for himself with the BBC Sport gig, he’s got 2m followers, so Jake posted that Facetime screenshot for no other reason than “look at me look at me i’m friends with Chris Hughes”.

He shares so much of Leo because it brings him the likes and attention he so desperately craves. He is one of the most sad, embarassing individuals I have ever encountered, he really needs to seek therapy, it’s not normal in any way shape or form to crave attention the way he does. Sums him up that Aled Davies just won a gold medal at the Paralympics and Jake couldn’t even congratulate him without making it about himself. He’s a nasty, selfish, narcissistic, donkey teethed bleep, I absolutely detest him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else's blood run cold when he videos Leo face down in the bath? Why??? That poor baby deserves better than these 2 imbeciles for parents 😡😡

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else's blood run cold when he videos Leo face down in the bath? Why??? That poor baby deserves better than these 2 imbeciles for parents 😡😡
It’s such a shame Jake thinks he is showing Leo doing something amazing though really bathtime is just that and Jake should be enjoying that with Leo not filming it. His behaviour is creepy and strange when it comes to Leo it’s not normal you would have him at baby classes or out a walk not lying about that bed he is never out of with him. Jake needs therapy and someone to maybe gently tell him to stop ✋ this obsession with fame and being a celeb. He is going to look back and realise he has missed out being a Dad as he was too busy with his phone and instagram.

Reactions: 12
I just watched his story ….. what the duck is wrong with this head, he is the laziest twit on the planet!!!! Going into Leo saying “why are you awake” - I don’t live in the UK but I just checked the time, it was posted 15 minutes ago making it 7.45am, is he for real?! 7.45 is a lie in to most parents……..I’ve been awake since 5.05 this morning which was when my 6mo old woke up, I would kill for a 7.45 wake up 😂 And funnily enough Jake I still don’t feel the need to spend the day in bed having a ‘rest day’ 🤪

The poor boys probably awake because he’s got back ache from laying horizontally all day and night!

Reactions: 8
Is he for bleeping real? That’s really pissed me off. Can’t even let an Olympian have his moment. Shame Aled never threw the rock at you! 😡
God 😡😡😡😡I just wish the tide would really turn on this complete arsewipe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That baby needs more stimulation. Its pretty sad really. Take him in the garden, for a walk, where’s the toys? Honestly they are in for a rude awakening when he is a toddler, no having lazy days in bed!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.