Jake Quickenden #48 It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine Backstage with Katona racking up the lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he seriously saying about judging someone for having a different opinion Pot Kettle Black springs to mind. Fuck me he blocks, doxxs and gets passive aggressive with anyone who has an opinion different to his. He really is one fucking deluded contradictory hypocritical idiot

Reactions: 25
Report post #926 as 'trying to moderate this thread'. Nothing grinds my gears as much as someone who contributes absolutely nothing to a thread but acts like that. Twat.

and a complete snowflake!
https://giphy.com/6AiLWJpuzyBlMR22ox

Reactions: 20
He’s only doing the tweets about Meghan & Harry to get his engagement up on Twitter. I’d be surprised if he takes it to Instagram. Yes he’d get loads of comments on there but he’d also get loads of unfollows as well because it’s a very provocative subject

Report post #926 as 'trying to moderate this thread'. Nothing grinds my gears as much as someone who contributes absolutely nothing to a thread but acts like that. Twat.

and a complete snowflake!
https://giphy.com/6AiLWJpuzyBlMR22ox
I have

Reactions: 16
You called up DWP yet jakey boy? They’ve got a back log and can take upto a month to get the first payment. Best sign up now

Reactions: 19
Is he? I thought he said that they don't bother his life and they don't matter enough the other day? What a cunt! He's obviously not seen the car crash dicumentary series. I forced myself and it was absolutely painful and embarrassing.

Reactions: 17
Is he? I thought he said that they don't bother his life and they don't matter enough the other day? What a cunt! He's obviously not seen the car crash dicumentary series. I forced myself and it was absolutely painful and embarrassing.
Yep that’s what he said but still replying and tweeting about them. I haven’t forced myself to watch it yet but I will do at some stage (well probably )

Reactions: 14
Here she goes, advertising her Bambi and Bear Ali Express imported crap. The kid looks like a waif and stray in those beige, boring clothes. They're all completely naff.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Yep that’s what he said but still replying and tweeting about them. I haven’t forced myself to watch it yet but I will do at some stage (well probably )
Princess - it is painful. She is such a BAD actress and such a massive 'PR' manoeuvre! Harry is an absolute embarrassment! Orf with their heads!

So do we think Polly is working overtime trying to get him some form of TV appearance in the new year?

We haven't heard from her for over a month now but she's still folllowing him and Flapz and vice versa. To be fair, she got him in the media more in a few weeks that his shit management team managed to do in the past year- unless he came as part of a 2-for-1 deal with Chris Hughes.

She got him on Tele but it made no difference at all. People can see what a fake hungry twat he is and he isn't liked so these small TV apprarences will not get him his big break. Let her keep trying tho is funny to watch

Reactions: 20
She got him to his his grandad saggy hanging down to his knees balls outAlso a regular gig on this morning haha one 5 minute gig and he was arse licking Alison and that posh bird.He’s done on the so called showbiz trail is a nobody with a shitty attitude and a totally unlikeable personality.

Yes because the kid can’t have toys wouldn’t know what to do with one Hes that gormless

why doesn’t she have a day with her eldest son the cunt she is !!!

Reactions: 14
Spoilt little brat. It's really obvious that NikNak is the favourite - God only knows why? I hope Fred is staying with his dad all over Christmas.

Reactions: 13
She got him on Tele but it made no difference at all. People can see what a fake hungry twat he is and he isn't liked so these small TV apprarences will not get him his big break. Let her keep trying tho is funny to watch
Completely agree. The ungrateful bastard has already had 3 big breaks: X Factor, I'm a Celeb and DOI and he's royally fucked each one up

Completely agree. The ungrateful bastard has already had 3 big breaks: X Factor, I'm a Celeb and DOI and he's royally fucked each one up
Plus Celebrity SAS had to give that up early as he was injured. Lazy bastard, seen worse on there and they still carried on, workshy cunt...fancy being married to that .....

Plus Celebrity SAS had to give that up early as he was injured. Lazy bastard, seen worse on there and they still carried on, workshy cunt...fancy being married to that .....
Ah yes- forgot that one! So four chances then! Bet he deliberately did himself an injury because it was too much like hard work!

He must be dying on his arse right now, even Footloose was only a maximum of two shows a day. He's a fucking embarrassment. No wonder Flapz is only about three stone, worrying about how they're going to bring the money in to pay the remortgage for the pointless loft conversion.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.