Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redball00n

VIP Member
He did the same thing last year. Finds reviews and only shows the parts that mention him. Bet he screenshots them and then wanks off to them later. He’s a self obsessed narcissistic cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
He’s trolling right ? no way he’s being serious
That's baldy big nosed life in a nutshell. We're not jealous of your sad little life, it gives us a good laugh.
The majority of us on here aren't living from paycheck to paycheck like you and your beard, chinny nomates.
We OWN our homes. I've got a comfy NHS pension I worked hard for over 35 years, and don't have a nervous breakdown when the credit card bill arrives.
My kids are loved for who they are, not for likes and Ads.
So fuck off, you fake twat.
And grow up.

• Heart

PiggyPigPigs

Showing my age here, but Flappy sat in that chair crossing & uncrossing her legs in her shitty reel reminded me of Kenny Everett 🤣🤣

'IN THE BEST POSSIBLE TASTE' 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Jake show us your kids feet both pointing forward. Show us your name and date on antibiotics. Show us your loft. Show us Sophie's strap on. I mean you are basically taking requests now you absolute freak. Still banging on about ya dead dad and brother who didn't even like you. People will be sick now. You can only at this card so much. We know they are dead. Probably glad they are as they don't have to look at you and those awful cheek fillers. Stop creaming ya panta at ya mam in a bikini too you absolute pervert. Jake's preference is young boys and his mother. You make me sick you absolute creep

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221218-170628_Instagram.jpg
Stop fucking reading on Tattle then.

And why don't YOU start being kind to Freddie. He's not a 'bit' of a son. He's not even half a son. He's a proper, much loved son to his own dad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
Nah! I’m out. This thread is as funny as fuck. Slagging of Jake & Sophie who have chosen their life is fair game. But going for a 2 year old, superimposing his face on an umpaloompa etc, going on about how much he eats, that doesn’t sit with me. Call dickhead influencers into account by all means but doing that shit to an innocent kid, who couldn’t pick his parents is out of order IMO. Imagine if that was your kid?
No need to announce your flouncing, you can just show yourself out the door quietly if you don't agree with what's said on here... 😅

But in all seriousness if you've been a regular here you'd know that tattlers have expressed genuine concern for Leo and his development the last 2 years and that there are several parents on this thread that have noticed similarities with children they know IRL be it there own who have diagnosed conditions that showed traits that Leo does.

This thread is no worse then the likes of CD or AJ and the discussions surrounding their kids too. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
So his haunted program is being shown in March. Apparently he often talks about voices to his ‘million’ followers. No he doesn’t, he did for about 3 days to get on the program and has never mentioned noises since. He’s not a ‘singer’ or a ‘star’ and certainly didn’t shine bright on x factor cos if he had he wouldnt have been booted off at judges houses and then come back again to finish only 12th 👍🏻 ‘Essex countryside’ 😂 the outskirts of Colchester is hardly countryside 🤦🏻‍♀️ Whoever wrote this pile of shit is an economical with the truth as he is 🙄 We all know it was just another excuse to get on TV (well if you can call Discovery plus TV 😉) and to yet again bring up his dad and brother 😴

I am cringing reading that. How is he not embarassed of the fact he pretended to hear noises in his house just to get 30 minutes on a TV show 🤣 I’ve never heard something so desperate and pathetic in my life. I’m sure it will be another excuse for him to pull out the grief card and talk about dead Dad and dead brother and how they’re guiding him. Sad cunt.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Well fanny flaps still at 268 so selling your shitty gifted trainers not working.I’m embarrassed for the pair of them and hope karma comes knocking.Going to see his brothers photo at the dinner table under the tree and pride of place in every shot all over Christmas😳.How about explaining why your wife was 20 minutes away and didn’t pop to your mothers.He cares for no one and she’s just as bad.His recovery from being half dead Saturday is nothing short of a miracle😳😳😳
I actually think it’s worse that Fakeys been up there a couple of weeks and he’s not even visited his own mother. Everyone in his life he uses when it suits him. Was happy to use Zelda for reels when he’d got no other content, when he went on his umpteen adult holidays for babysitting and even getting her to drive to his and look after Spud whilst pretending he was at home single parenting 🙄 No sympathy for her though. She totally has encouraged and enabled his selfish shitty behaviour from day 1. He’ll treat her like shit but she will continue making excuses for him 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Hi Fakey 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 Obviously spending less time on Insta and more time on tattle instead 😂😂😂 that photo was bad enough the first time round but to share it again 🤮🤮🤮 who poses with their mother in a bikini like that and then puts it all over social media 🤢 Shows how often he spends time with her to have to use the same picture again. A bit like the same photos he always uses of his dad and brother. Fakey I’ll wait for you to prove me wrong 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Fakeys, that bow dress gave me a flashback! I had a dress like that, black velvet and a mahoosive black sequin bow. I'd scrunch my hair, spray half a can of Elnette hairspray and put my Constance Carroll rollerball lipgloss on. Thought I was the bees's knees.

It's worth pointing out that this was in 1987 😂 😂 😂

Would I fuck be seen dead in that now haha. Hideous dress.

Also, QJQ lurking around those kids by the van gave me these vibes...

article-2355700-002C2EDA00000258-173_634x461.jpg

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Kerry katona practically the same age as Jake and you don't see her hanging around with the young ones. He's embarresing. He needs to realise he's not young anymore and it's creepy him hanging around all the kids. Bet they laugh at him behind is back, they will think he is creepy too. The older man trying to be down with the kids. Bet he sits there trying to be the funny one telling all his shit jokes

• Haha
  • Sick

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 🎅 Had a break today from the CHRISTMAS CUNT.. Ugly, old, bald headed fucker...I feel so much better now 😆...

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
If anyone follows the Charlotte Dawson Tattle threads there's a lot of similarities between Leo & Noah. Both living their very young lives through a phone lens. Both appear not to be reaching their age related mile stones, including basic speech. Neither lads fed healthy, nutritious food. Neither are disciplined and they don't hear the word 'No.' Both sets of parents appear to indulge in drugs. Both parents (Jake & Charlotte) refer to any criticism of their parenting styles as 'trolling.' Both boys are forced to perform 24/7 infront of a phone for content with their other parent (Flapz & Mat) doing very little to preserve their privacy.
And both think it’s totally acceptable to make insta accounts for their kids when they were barely a week old so they can make money off them. Both are addicted to social media and both are total grief thieves living off the deaths of their dads every opportunity they get. Basically they are both attention seeking fame hungry wankers 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25