Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Well we were up all night with him terrible cough and a really high temp I called 111 just for some advice they called back and said they want to see him in hospital I feel it’s just precautionary due to the strep going around but I just can’t get his temp down 😔 he looks so poorly so we currently watching Pokémon on daddy’s phone while we wait for some results ❤ Thanks everyone xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

bluecups

VIP Member
Yep, Zelda's probably pissed off with Jake using the death of her son and her ex husband for likes, attention and sympathy. Bet Zelda didn't fuck off and not bother visiting Oliver because she didn't like the way he looked. She lost her child, she will never get over that pain and yet she doesn't bang on about it publicly. It's not even as though he's honouring their lives, their memory. We know fuck all about Paul and Oliver other than they died from cancer. We never hear "My dad was great at making things, he built me a tree house" or "My dad was a good man, he played practical jokes, he was funny and kind" or "Oliver was my best friend, he was really clever and had a lovely singing voice" or whatever. Because it's not about them, it's about HIM. Everything is about HIM and his need for fame and attention. Absolute wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Thatbird71

VIP Member
He has had those fucking vile beige trousers on for around four days honestly his clothes are a state he looks like someone who lurks in bushes playing with his cock take some advice bro instead of blowing your panto wage on pizza and beer with the kids get yourself some decent clothes you bald fucking scruff

• Haha
  • Sick

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
If anyone follows the Charlotte Dawson Tattle threads there's a lot of similarities between Leo & Noah. Both living their very young lives through a phone lens. Both appear not to be reaching their age related mile stones, including basic speech. Neither lads fed healthy, nutritious food. Neither are disciplined and they don't hear the word 'No.' Both sets of parents appear to indulge in drugs. Both parents (Jake & Charlotte) refer to any criticism of their parenting styles as 'trolling.' Both boys are forced to perform 24/7 infront of a phone for content with their other parent (Flapz & Mat) doing very little to preserve their privacy.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Oi fuck off then I will continue to say what I like when I feel like it, fucking cheek, your kid needs looking at, you need looking at, you can't sing, your going bald, your getting old, I could go on .......and your kid is away with the fairies 🧚‍♀️.....so there...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
It isn't an interview discussing grief though it's prick talking about himself again! He literally talks like it's some special medal he has won look at me look at me I'm a real man because i grieve and cry but as others have said i don't think he had anything to do with either of them there is never any sharing of special memories no photos except about two doesn't even mention how it has affected his mum and that's why it comes across so disingenuous all the time he certainly wont share any helplines all we will get is go and listen to me talk about me
We've all had bereavement all our lives, but don't bang on about it like this cunt....
In my life, I've ..
Lost my mum
My Dad
My stillborn daughter
My sister

And more to come.

So fuck off fakey, you're nothing special.....

• Heart
  • Sad

mollyann

VIP Member
Why Is this old man hanging about with the young dancers 👀👀God someone put the twat in the car boot and please lock it

• Haha
  • Sick

bluecups

VIP Member
I know we jest about him coming out but it really wouldn't surprise me one bit. If his marriage turns to shit (already happening) and work dries up completely (already happening) then he'll do a Schofield, make a big fucking song and dance out of it and get work off the back of it for a few months. It will be his new narrative, his new marketable (in his eyes) identity. He'll join Onlyfans and shove things up his bum like Kieran Hayler and all the gays will love it and he'll actually earn good money for once in his life. He got engaged and subsequently married for social media engagement so I wouldn't put it past him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Morning PANTO BOY 👋

Got your attention I hope, since this site seems to be the fucking NECK that turns the head …

You are a piece of FUCKING ATTENTION SEEKING SHIT. I will elaborate on this :

There is a shortage of antibiotics across the country, children are seriously ill due to this factor & because you are WORK SHY FUCKING TWAT who just wants to piss about making shit contrived already done content by much higher up the food chain influencers.

You either resort to the POOR ME or LOOK AT ME ..

You are a grown FUCKING MAN.

You disgust me you FUCKING BEGGY TWAT.
I’m annoyed.

You are just a pathetic NON ENTITY.

(Ps sending love to you all & especially to the parents worried and looking after their sick kids ❤❤❤)

Attachments

• Heart

Kas01980

VIP Member
I wish I knew all the background to this prick to follow this thread and understand everything that's happened who everyone is that's mentioned

One thing I've noticed though from dipping in and out of here is that every time I've come in here , there's always at least ONE photo where it looks like he's been on a 3 day crack binge with no food or sleep. Bizarre

Attachments

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Look at the ear-to-ear grin on Ratboy. No wonder he pushed for that Barn again! Bumming Central I reckon that place was last night.

Flapz your mind is so blind that you cannot see,
being away with young boys makes him so happy!!

taylor_alman_1671447078522.jpg

Screenshot_20221219-110047~2.png
Screenshot_20221219-110228.png
Screenshot_20221219-110244.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha