Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s his sidekick downtrodden flaps looking happy 🤣It’s a hard life being a top influencer😳View attachment 1786067
Wow looking at her plan of action, I can now see why she needs a PA 🙄 how will she fit all that into one day. She’s forgotten to add to her list posting another fashion reel which no one clearly gives a duck about and will most likely bomb like all the others she posts 😂
She’s definitely thinks being skinny makes her more model like 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The fairy is dressed up like Bet Lynch today. 🤢 How rude to film that young lad eating.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Katona looks like the chavs you see having a ciggie in their dressing gowns outside the hospital doors -
normally mid labour.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Nanny Zelda of the ambassador wonky teeth clan is getting as bad as her son and son in law (flapz!)

Gushing about a company that she has only just started following all for what, a freebie cookbook! 😅

Also, should we message her and find out if she charges for birthday shout outs 🤣

View attachment 1785234

View attachment 1785235
I’m so disappointed, I love boredoflunch!

I HATE when that happens. My hubby won't binge things and I don't like waiting for next episodes 🤣
I don’t start watching something until it’s finished and I can binge, I’m too impatient 😂

The fairy is dressed up like Bet Lynch today. 🤢 How rude to film that young lad eating.
View attachment 1786091
View attachment 1786092
View attachment 1786093
He’s unbuttoned his shirt more in the second video, absolute twit.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
New to this thread…I just can’t get over how much he has to film everything! If he wants to have a camera constantly in his face then fine,weird but fine…but can he not see that everyone else is so uncomfortable with it.🤦‍♀️ you can see them all cringing and thinking WTf get that camera off me. I have never seen someone who loves themselves so much and is so desperate for attention!

Reactions: 21
New to this thread…I just can’t get over how much he has to film everything! If he wants to have a camera constantly in his face then fine,weird but fine…but can he not see that everyone else is so uncomfortable with it.🤦‍♀️ you can see them all cringing and thinking WTf get that camera off me. I have never seen someone who loves themselves so much and is so desperate for attention!
Welcome to the friendliest thread on tattle ❤

Reactions: 17
He tries to wrap these reels up in his big Fakey Jakey 'I'm just joshing, I'm lots of fun' way. But the reality is, he's deeply offensive, unfunny & continually point scoring in many different ways. He is 'subtlety' trying to make himself look top dog all the time. He never says anything genuinely nice, praiseworthy or allowing others the limelight. The reels mostly end with his passive aggressive fake laugh. How dare he film that young lad eating & moan about the way he eats. I'd love to see an unfiltered reel of him eating. Would be like watching a giraffe eat an apple through a letter box.

It's what continually brings me back to his IG & here. His car crash ugly, selfish life unfurling before our very eyes.

PS I suspect the young lad playing the Prince is gay, which is fine & perfectly normal. What's not fine is closet queen Fakey pursuing him through his phone. Leave the boy alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why does he think it’s acceptable to film someone whilst they are eating?
Oh yeh because he’s an intrusive bellend who has no consideration for ANYONE.
How many days are we giving him before the physical / mental health ailments starts?

Reactions: 16
Why does he think it’s acceptable to film someone whilst they are eating?
Oh yeh because he’s an intrusive bellend who has no consideration for ANYONE.
How many days are we giving him before the physical / mental health ailments starts?
Definitely before this weekend. He’ll be stressed about having to do 3 shows in one day so some illness/anxiety/ache/pain by then I reckon 😉

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.