Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody embarrassing Mr QJQ. Can’t believe he’s hanging around with these kids all the time it is so so strange.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Funny how Lisa did not share any links to his awful podcast.Probably as she’s sick to death of his oversharing and continue use of the grief card.14 and 10 years ago this happened and we now know his main priority in his dad’s passing was himself.Pretend to be all down yesterday yet looked overjoyed to be watching football with his new bestie.Her on strictly doing the same the old woe me stories.I like many have lost loved ones but grieve with respect something this prick does not show to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ermmmm no if he had a prosthetic leg he would not have his own foot! Omg he didn't actually say that?! What an absolute idiot he is..could he get anymore stupid 
I knew this of course. But he was speaking so confidentiality I though maybe medicine was more advanced than I ever imagined 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I knew this of course. But he was speaking so confidentiality I though maybe medicine was more advanced than I ever imagined 🤣
I know you knew and what you were saying..don't worry lovely! He's an absoloute tool isnt he! 🤣🥰❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Funny how Lisa did not share any links to his awful podcast.Probably as she’s sick to death of his oversharing and continue use of the grief card.14 and 10 years ago this happened and we now know his main priority in his dad’s passing was himself.Pretend to be all down yesterday yet looked overjoyed to be watching football with his new bestie.Her on strictly doing the same the old woe me stories.I like many have lost loved ones but grieve with respect something this prick does not show to others.
This is the thing. Most people have had to deal with grief but they don’t monetise it.
He does duck all to raise money for these charities. He’s fit and healthy why does he never do the marathon, or one of the other charity events? Because he’s not getting paid that’s why

• Heart
Tagging in Matilda the Musical. Oh do duck off! 🤡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He using the troll card back in 2018😡As if anyone trolled him about Oliver.Also did the same with that god awful picture of Leo but has shared exact picture at least 7 times.Proves our point will do anything for attention prick .View attachment 1783620
Absolutely nobody would ever troll somebody over a br9ther who died from cancer . He's a liar he just craves attention

Tagging in Matilda the Musical. Oh do duck off! 🤡

View attachment 1784044
That's how desperate he is he has to do a dance and tag a panto production in the hope he will get some work

I cab see full panic mode this week he's got Christmas panto and duck all lined up only reason he's doing Christmas panto again is because after footloose he had nothing lined up . He applied for radio stations and got told No 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They’ve also done this same dance but in different surroundings on his Tik Tok yesterday 🙄🤢 don’t know how to share it so just a screen shot
Absolutely pathetic. He cannot dance!! 🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I just listened to a bit of the Grief podcast and he talks about Oliver having his "leg off". He said that he had his own foot but a prosthetic leg- I may be completely stupid and naive. But can that be true?
Someone please find this and post it on here

Reactions: 12
All about him notice the part he says he’s done “ every reality show “ then says he would never pass an opportunity… begging for work again when it’s meant to be about his dead brother and dad 🙄

and tell me how he’s done every reality show he’s done what

sas who dare wins
DIO
x factor
IAC

what about

masked singer
gogglebox
strictly
celebs go dating
Britain’s got talent
masterchef
british bake off
Love island

like Jim in I’m a celeb said what’s he actually known For duck all 😂 he has no talent he’s not done anything that’s made him known and now he’s in panto . Jimmy was a famous football player that’s what his career was and what made him millions .

he’s tragic 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s here for anyone who wants to listen

Stuff he says just never adds up.
He drove to his dad but it was too late

then in his next breath says part of the grief was he was living with his mum and he’d wake up thinking I’m at dads today but then realise he’s no longer here. That’s something when you’re a kid surely not when you are an adult with a car?

also lied to his mum about having a job when he was pissing away the inheritance his dad left him and thinks he’s hilarious

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.