Jake Quickenden #46 Showing his saggy balls to get a mention quickenden will do anything for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fakey, act like your hairline, take a step back and leave these poor lads alone

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly what an enviable lifestyle it's all red carpets, after parties, swanky hotels, champagne........oh wait it's Lincoln Christmas market. Doing so well for yourself aren't you bro? bleeping loser

• Haha
That video where he's got his arm round that young fella has made my stomach turn. He's a bleeping predator, filming them all, touching them, buying them McDonalds. Jake'll Fix It indeed. bleeping wrong un'. His eyes have never lit up like that around Flapz, he even looked repulsed when kissing her on their wedding photos. The only other times I've seen him all giddy like that is when he's with Chris Hughes or when he kissed The Balearic Botherer.

Haven't been as active on this thread as ususal because tbh he gives me the bleeping creeps, way more than usual. There's something not bleeping right with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
US 7 8 7 88

Scottish fold I believe
I know nothing about cats, dogs and guinea pigs are my strong point. I wasn't sure whether his ears had been tampered with (obvs this is something done to some dog breeds). But I've just googled & the ears for Scottish Fold are all the same. So, on this point I'll let them off. Purdey is an odd name for a cat though, we have always had rescue Spaniels/ex working dogs & one was named Purdey after a hunting rifle.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know nothing about cats, dogs and guinea pigs are my strong point. I wasn't sure whether his ears had been tampered with (obvs this is something done to some dog breeds). But I've just googled & the ears for Scottish Fold are all the same. So, on this point I'll let them off. Purdey is an odd name for a cat though, we have always had rescue Spaniels/ex working dogs & one was named Purdey after a hunting rifle.
It’s cause he was begging for a collaboration from purdeys at the time 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I also no nothing about cats but If you check their home account, more info on purdy could be on there as I think they only have him a year or less? Should definitely on the home account 👍

Reactions: 7
I also no nothing about cats but If you check their home account, more info on purdy could be on there as I think they only have him a year or less? Should definitely on the home account 👍
Thank you, I'll have an anonymous snoop tomorrow 🤣

Reactions: 7
Just came across this on Twitter, Fakey has been voted 49th out of 100 of Fit Famous Males 😷 he’s higher than people like Ronaldo! Him, Dopey & Soapy Sue must have set up loads of fake accounts to vote for him, how else would he make the list?!
It's amazing anyone actually knows who the bleep is ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Like everything in their lives its not private lol Purdy even had his own account at one stage 😂
It was funny when they first got Purdey and somebody from here made a Purdey page on Instagram before he did!! He soon found out and put it on one of his stories 'how mad somebody could be to make his cat a page'. In reality, he was fucked off that somebody had beaten him to it! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just came across this on Twitter, Fakey has been voted 49th out of 100 of Fit Famous Males 😷 he’s higher than people like Ronaldo! Him, Dopey & Soapy Sue must have set up loads of fake accounts to vote for him, how else would he make the list?!
Problem is he’s male but not famous?!

• Haha
Right up in KK's face again. I hope she kicks off at him soon!

317663088_816675986281199_1493625677328388212_n.jpg
317628336_536982734686986_3703029502794487769_n.jpg
317875993_1286618055434975_6742793158991729290_n.jpg

On KK's stories acting like a complete shithead. Oh how he looks like he's 'missing home'. You never see him and Flapz joking and laughing about do you?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.