Jake Quickenden #46 Showing his saggy balls to get a mention quickenden will do anything for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys someone call I sun I’ve just had a mulled wine and mince pie at my sons Christmas fate at school πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jake quickenden # no job no career and still broke, manic as ever and he can’t afford any coke πŸ‘ƒπŸ˜‚
Guys someone call I sun I’ve just had a mulled wine and mince pie at my sons Christmas fate at school πŸ˜‚
my sons was today I won the champagne back what I sent in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
2 bottles wine which I need tonight after a long day 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jake quickenden # no job no career and still broke, manic as ever and he can’t afford any coke πŸ‘ƒπŸ˜‚

my sons was today I won the champagne back what I sent in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
2 bottles wine which I need tonight after a long day 😴
Enjoy it πŸ₯‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20221201-200217_Instagram.jpg

I have my magic bingo wand at the ready - what are the chances of Fakey replying ordinarily to this poor lad. But as if by Tattle magic, a mssg from the Fakester will appear by tomorrow...
Screenshot_20221201-200217_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 13
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜„ a nice girl minces for the cameraphone & jakes eyes are all on the young lads, with a zoom-in, cutting her off πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… hahahahahaaaaa πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’€

I bet that one's not being deleted lolzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Evening out with the panto crew but none of the main cast apart from him are there. He’s only there because he thinks he’ll get the most attention because he’s the β€˜famous’ one out of them all. Surprise surprise the top he bought yesterday, he’s wearing again this evening 🀒

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Hahahahahaaaaaaa πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

- lovely girl , smiling for the camera......
***** JAKE QUICKLY ZOOMED OVER AND BLANKED, FOR THE BOYS*******
" jago this, jago that.....jago jago "
Hahahahaaa, lolzzzzzzzzzzz
***** another boy as well, caught for posterity ******

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ’€πŸ’€
Screenshot_20221201-205204_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221201-205216_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221201-205240_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Hahahahahaaaaaaa πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

- lovely girl , smiling for the camera......
***** JAKE QUICKLY ZOOMED OVER AND BLANKED, FOR THE BOYS*******
" jago this, jago that.....jago jago "
Hahahahaaa, lolzzzzzzzzzzz
***** another boy as well, caught for posterity ******

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ’€πŸ’€View attachment 1775507View attachment 1775508View attachment 1775509
He is with all the kids again 😳 and none of them are wearing caps, is he trying to hide is age? wearing a cap to hide his balding hair line? Think it will take more than a cap to hide that aging face though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor Jago 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

... Jake will be hanging out of him before the night is out 😡🀯😱🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.