Jake Quickenden #46 Showing his saggy balls to get a mention quickenden will do anything for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he actually is Psychosomatic and illness comes when he works?
I reckon he's got stage fright. He performs ok to small groups, but he bottles it when the thought of an actual audience. I could be wrong.

Or he's just a lazy work shy malingering bleep .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Couple of newbies on the thread liking comments..... if your genuinely here through your love of getting bored of Fakeys IG along with his beard and Mother then welcome!

Read the Wiki and don't be afraid to comment ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Couple of newbies on the thread liking comments..... if your genuinely here through your love of getting bored of Fakeys IG along with his beard and Mother then welcome!

Read the Wiki and don't be afraid to comment ❀
I noticed this aswell @Twinkal86 , I got of likes but no comments??? and i noticed on sophie’s thread a sillydot like comment 🀣 omg so obviousπŸ™„ just join in if you’re genuine FFS , you are more than welcome to give you’re genuine thoughs on Mrs & Mr Church but just remember its not a rave thread ❀

Reactions: 18
I noticed this aswell @Twinkal86 , I got of likes but no comments??? and i noticed on sophie’s thread a sillydot like comment 🀣 omg so obviousπŸ™„ just join in if you’re genuine FFS , you are more than welcome to give you’re genuine thoughs on Mrs & Mr Church but just remember its not a rave thread ❀
I noticed that aswell I'm saying nothing 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How did I miss this? πŸ˜‚

Point me in the right direction I wanna check this out haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
no sillydot didn’t like anything, but a newbie comment sounded similar to something sillydot said once… go back over sophies thread … il leave it at that …..🦈
I’ll go have a read back πŸ˜‚

Found it! Great spot fakeys

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.