Jake Quickenden #46 Showing his saggy balls to get a mention quickenden will do anything for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s been calling Matt for weeks to get on TV that’s why he’s been on Lorraine . Anyway he went to far yesterday and spoke to the mirror now he has over 800 comments and rising really fast all calling Jake 😂 he’s since backtracked on Twitter saying Matt will win and acting like he likes him now just because most the public want Matt to Winn😂

I’ve never actually seen so many comments calling Jake but it’s clear everybody is done with his game hungry ways 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s not stopping today with her tit content.It’s a hard life flaps playing dress up all day while you dump Leo in nursery.Can’t understand why any company pays her to stand like a stick insect in baggy arse clothes.No zelda today how I’ve missed her updates (not)
how am I supposed to know what happened on I’m a celeb last night (even though I watched it last night) now she’s gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I didn’t know who matt hancock was until you tossers told me the other week and omg hes now more hated than Matt it seems 🤣 he was sticking up for matt at first then what did he initially say that this made this happened today 🤣 did he turn on Matt? i don’t have twitter or watch IAC, did someone say he did an interview with the ‘Mirror’????
Here's the stud himself! Phwoarrrr!!!! 🤢
Screenshot_20221123-205021~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Anyone noticed since they've both been slightly less erratic? (I say slightly for fakey) meaning they've been caning the white stuff alot less and that she's upped her content and is actually earning a wage as apposed to filming from a Tuesday onwards because she was always, always bunged up on a Monday morning from their weekend antics....and he's stopped filming from 5/6am running outside because he was still high as a kite.

Anyone? 😂

Reactions: 19
Anyone noticed since they've both been slightly less erratic? (I say slightly for fakey) meaning they've been caning the white stuff alot less and that she's upped her content and is actually earning a wage as apposed to filming from a Tuesday onwards because she was always, always bunged up on a Monday morning from their weekend antics....and he's stopped filming from 5/6am running outside because he was still high as a kite.

Anyone? 😂
Can’t afford their addiction 😂

• Haha
@mollyann and @stargirl23 my guess is Zelda is missing today as fakey read here last night and realised his accounts need doing before the 30th Nov and seeing as she's named as director for 'JQ Entertainment' she's had to run and sort that all out for golden boy so he doesn't get in trouble with the tax man 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I seriously need to stop looking but I can’t stop laughing 😂😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

they are right he’s always sticking his ten pence in to get some attention that’s why he’s so unliveable but remember guys

be kind love and peace BRO 😂
yes he’s still dwindling on his IAC days 8 years later 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

they are right he’s always sticking his ten pence in to get some attention that’s why he’s so unliveable but remember guys

Right that's it, I'm off on a mirror hole. See you in 3 days once I'm through with the comments 😅😂

• Haha

These are bleeping brilliant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We need someone to pop these people the tattle link. Imagine the rush of 800 people joining us 😂

• Haha
More 'I feel ill' posts tomorrow. He's still banging on about it! 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely there comes a time when you go to auditions, beg and beg on various platforms, have tried several agencies to promote you and you come to the realisation that you just need to accept the time has come for a standard job? When will he admit defeat? Does doing one crappy panto a year really feed his ego?
Probably. He needs a normal job, so for she, and do Ads as a side hustle.
He needs to admit to himself it's over, he's NEVER gonna be famous.

Reactions: 19
He's got alot of opinions about matt considering his eyes near popped out of his skull when toff started slagging matt off on this morning.... It was almost like he was clueless to the situation and was hearing the information for the first time but yet now he seems to have the same opinion as her... or he did and quickly changed his mind when he realised that opinion didn't have the public onside 🤣

Reactions: 22

Anyone? 😂
Empty bank account and pockets....😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.