Jake Quickenden #46 Showing his saggy balls to get a mention quickenden will do anything for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dropped biscuit... if he were at private school he would have been BEGGING the other boys to play soggy biscuit with him :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No big nose on This Morning/loose flaps today???
Thought it was a regular gig, according to mammy ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wtf are those things on her feet.Her clothes are worryingly hanging off her tiny frame .Sheโ€™s now a shadow of the once pretty girl who put( fame) before her kids and real happiness.Has anyone found what gym or service station heโ€™s got a gig at tonight and tomorrow.

Attachments

• Haha
Wtf are those things on her feet.Her clothes are worryingly hanging off her tiny frame .Sheโ€™s now a shadow of the once pretty girl who put( fame) before her kids and real happiness.Has anyone found what gym or service station heโ€™s got a gig at tonight and tomorrow.
Stress is the most common weight loss and living with him must be extremely stressful but she chose to marry the bleeping energy sucking asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On a serious note as a female if he hung round me and filmed me as much as he does his female colleagues i would be having a word with my local constabulary i mean didnt he film someone on the loo? it's so creepy and stalker like just leave people the duck alone you dirty pervert

Reactions: 24
On a serious note as a female if he hung round me and filmed me as much as he does his female colleagues i would be having a word with my local constabulary i mean didnt he film someone on the loo? it's so creepy and stalker like just leave people the duck alone you dirty pervert
literally. I wouldnโ€™t be shy to tell him to duck off. If he dared put that phone in my face itโ€™d be the last he saw of a working phone

Heโ€™s done something to his face he looks bleeping ridiculous!!!!!
Filler and Botox...vainer than most women...
Absolute bleep

literally. I wouldnโ€™t be shy to tell him to duck off. If he dared put that phone in my face itโ€™d be the last he saw of a working phone
He'd be able to answer it with his tonsils if he stuck it in my face.
bleeping space Invader...

• Haha
Iโ€™ll be honest - I live in Birkenstocks & I love them.
I wore them with socks today too (I only went to M&S) - I had to comment as I love my Birkenstocks, I felt it hit personally ๐Ÿ˜‚

But I do find Sophie has the average wannabe influencer look - they all look the same, clothes, hair, cosmetic enhancements โ€ฆ. Itโ€™s generic, there is no style - itโ€™s an already formulated look done in various budgets.

• Heart
Iโ€™ll be honest - I live in Birkenstocks & I love them.
I wore them with socks today too (I only went to M&S) - I had to comment as I love my Birkenstocks, I felt it hit personally ๐Ÿ˜‚

But I do find Sophie has the average wannabe influencer look - they all look the same, clothes, hair, cosmetic enhancements โ€ฆ. Itโ€™s generic, there is no style - itโ€™s an already formulated look done in various budgets.
They all look the same beige colour clothing with a bubble long jacket ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

hakf the mums look the same on the school run because they are just obsessed with influencers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.