Jake Quickenden #45 The wimp who claims he doesn't believe in bullying, but abuses his wife on social media

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heres a complete weirdo commenting on how beautiful his scrotum is followed by his beard on the side Polly Parrot kissing his ass!

Screenshot_20221118-134916_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
No I won't duck off as you kindly put it. Just because I don't post doesn't mean I don't follow this thread. Who cares whether he runs marathons for cancer charity and raises millions. He's just got his knackers out on national TV whilst a bloke touches them. They have shown awareness and what to look out for. Does it bloody matter!!! Clearly in your world it does...stop biting at someone you dont even know, you'll live longer 🙃
He's desperate he's jobless love so obviously he jumped at the chance to get his tiny balls out on national TV whilst eye fuckibg himself to the camera .... yes this threads jakes thread we don't arse lick here and that's why he has 46 threads because he's a fake desperate fame hungry bleep why not read a couple ....

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He’s loving the attention he’s getting on Twitter. Anything he does is premeditated. I just can’t believe how much he drags out his dad/brother’s name when it suits him. It can’t be easy for his mum who rarely mentions them but is of course grieving them.

Reactions: 28
I tell ya guys i am staring to boil over with this fucktard literally sat on twitter thanking all the mainly thirsty women blowing smoke up his arse not one link or mention to a charity or support group or advice line he genuinely doesnt give a tit about anyone but himself and how he can further his career. He genuinely believes that after today's two 10 minute appearances itv bosses are thinking right next year we bring back IAC extra camp with Jake presenting its not bleeping happening and using cancer to try and make it happen shows what a despicable piece of tit he really is

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I understand he's a prick and pisses people off. But I can't fault him on this occasion.
I'd rather somebody did this because it actually means something to them and they genuinely want to save another's life but that's not the case .... he's done it for praise and attention if he's so arsed about cancer why does he smoke and why does he allow his one year old child to bake in the sun just look back on threads to see ...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He’s not raising awareness, he’s getting his balls out because it’s the only tit he’s being offered and he’ll do anything to get himself out there. He didn’t even talk about cancer or how to test yourself, he barely said a word. It was all Dr Amir talking about it. If he was truly wanting to raise awareness he could do a live with a charity about testicular cancer and get people to send in questions the experts can answer and post leaflets to his stories about how to check yourself. He could even donate the money from being on tv to a charity. But no. He’s wanting and needing the money and exposure so he’ll accept anything whether he cares about it or not so he can try be famous.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I tell ya guys i am staring to boil over with this fucktard literally sat on twitter thanking all the mainly thirsty women blowing smoke up his arse not one link or mention to a charity or support group or advice line he genuinely doesnt give a tit about anyone but himself and how he can further his career. He genuinely believes that after today's two 10 minute appearances itv bosses are thinking right next year we bring back IAC extra camp with Jake presenting its not bleeping happening and using cancer to try and make it happen shows what a despicable piece of tit he really is
Exactly 💯 he just loves attention and praise not once has he tagged a cancer charity or duck all he makes me so angry he'd vile !!! Come tomorrow nobody will be blowing smoke up his arse and its back to manic behaviour because he's jobless and broke !!

Reactions: 23
anyone remember that song. Do ya balls hang low, can ya Make me touch the floor. Probably got the words wrong. But it was sang on the iconic show bottom. Reminds me of Jake's saggy balls

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good for him to raise awareness. This will help those that are scared to go to the Dr's. Can't pull him down for this....
If that was actually why he did it. He did it to get his face on the telly. The man preaches about health anxiety whilst being a smoker and letting his kid run around in the sun, his wife puts oil on her skin to tan…. Maybe he should practise what he preaches to his million followers too not just when it’s for tv

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You know if any other person I didn’t like went on TV and did this, I would hold my hands up and say fair play for raising awareness and have respect for them. I can’t do the same for fake.

we all see through him, he knew he’d get people bigging him up for being brave. I think he’s absolute scum, dining off his brother and dads deaths. This comes from someone with 2 very close family members going through cancer, I could never imagine trying to get sympathy from it. He makes me feel sick and I’m so annoyed so many are praising him. Thankfully there will be a lot of people who feel the same as us.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did Jake’s dad and brother die of cancer? I had no idea he’s never mentioned it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well neither of them need to join OF or leak a sex tape anymore.... between her flapz out in 'beefa to her botched boobs out in every reel to his carrot cock selfie and now his balls on our screens we've seen it all.

"Yeah so I lost my dad and brother to cancer"

Yes jake we know, you've been saying the same thing on repeat for money/paychecks for years now.

Actually do something about it if your so bothered. Why not raise money for charities. Visit sick kids in hospital at Xmas (but don't film it as nobody else does!) Just do something for others without it having an agenda and turning into all about you. (And sorry I don't think getting his balls out today was doing something positive for cancer, as others have said, he's alll over his comments like a rash but with no links to cancer research)

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.