Jake Quickenden #45 The wimp who claims he doesn't believe in bullying, but abuses his wife on social media

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Lovely" ....? She must be desperate!! Is it too early for a brandy? Nah, duck it. Gonna need one!! 😂
315651136_169287705704870_8406943240264898532_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
He just pulled out his awful small nuts on Loose Men! Anything to raise his profile. I know it’s for a good cause but not sure he cares about helping others. Dr Amir is squeezing them for him.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He just pulled out his awful small nuts on Loose Men! Anything to raise his profile. I know it’s for a good cause but not sure he cares about helping others. Dr Amir is squeezing them for him.
So glad I’m not watching. The visual in my head is bad enough without actually seeing it 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Good for him to raise awareness. This will help those that are scared to go to the Dr's. Can't pull him down for this....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good for him to raise awareness. This will help those that are scared to go to the Dr's. Can't pull him down for this....
Hes only doing it because Chris did it and he is a fame hungry twit ….. please see yourself out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I thought it was quite funny when Vernon introduced Jake by saying "He's used to eating testicles, but now he's getting them tested".
Considering he was on I'm a Celeb 8 years ago now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you actually know him? Sorry but he’s done this for one reason only. Not to raise awareness of cancer. The only thing he wants to raise awareness of is himself and getting back on the TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
He’s defo got a carrot 🥕 didn’t need to do much hiding. Even with one hand there you couldn’t see 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
No I don't know him. Why would you think that just because I said what I said. Strange opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How much tanning products has this vain twit used🤢He’s like a stalker anyone he’s on with his 5 minutes on fame then follow’s them straight afterwards.Well that image put me of my tuna fish sandwich 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He got called out on his fake laugh!!! #priceless
View attachment 1739994

Too early in the morning for this absolute weapon. Even the sun started shining on my TV screen trying to blur his fugly features out. He looked absolutely bleeping ridiculous! 🤢

View attachment 1740019View attachment 1740020View attachment 1740021

I shall be taking one for the team today. God help me! That Amir Khan is a shifty looking bastard too!

View attachment 1740075
Jesus, my poor eyes 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Flappy so proud of him🙄Try teaching Mr church how to speak to you respectfully and to stop using Freddy for likes.Also teach your horrid other half to stop filming Leo 24-7 and teach him some basic manners.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.