Jake Quickenden #45 The wimp who claims he doesn't believe in bullying, but abuses his wife on social media

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @CrazyBaldhead for the great thread title 👏🏻

previous thread:

Sophie’s thread

Off topic fakey thread

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Day off for baldy. Must be learning his 4 lines for panto. It's hard work for him ,he's only used to 5 mins here and there

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thank you to @CrazyBaldhead for the great thread title 👏🏻

previous thread:

Sophie’s thread

Off topic fakey thread

well done @CrazyBaldhead on the title 👏 and thank you @stargirl23 for new thread ⭐ Lets Carry on Fakeys🤣

• Heart
Yet more evidence of his nasty abusive, bullying comments to his 'wife' at Colchester Zoo. I present the warthog comment! (From previous thread). Thanks for the votes Fakeys! 😘

Screenshot_20221112-164622.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Such a hard life working a week a year 😂
He must be exhausted after all 3 five minute appearances on ITV still dining out on IAC 🙄 Was LK second 5 minutes about the OK “wedding chat” ?? dont forget Loose Men on Friday?? Polly 🦜 has been busy ringing around 😂 bleeping five minutes though, still pathetic as ever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone have the receipts to share here from when they were both joking about DV after he stormed off when she went to the hairdresser?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Day off for baldy. Must be learning his 4 lines for panto. It's hard work for him ,he's only used to 5 mins here and there
Was he not meant to be going to Zeldas this week? I wonder if maybe he’s travelling up there and that’s why he is quiet?

Reactions: 16
Was he not meant to be going to Zeldas this week? I wonder if maybe he’s travelling up there and that’s why he is quiet?
Nanny said hell be going Tuesday and Wednesday with niknak but maybe he’s going today and tomorrow instead. Although nanny didn’t mention it in her boring dribble earlier

Yeah he was cos he can't look after Leo alone. Loft conversion was meant to start yesterday too

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think these influencers see anything wrong with what they do but essentially it is begging.

Reactions: 21
How long has Fakey limited who can view his followers? It says only he can... if they're all real, whatya hiding bro?!

Reactions: 21
He’s hiding but still on Twitter with boring I’m a celebrity 💩and getting no attention.Wish zelda would hide she’s so weird.Full face of slap to talk about tv and her tea ffs 🤦‍♀️.So funny flaps has got rid of her YouTube bit like bambi bear 💩to lazy to carry on with anything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
He’s hiding but still on Twitter with boring I’m a celebrity 💩and getting no attention.Wish zelda would hide she’s so weird.Full face of slap to talk about tv and her tea ffs 🤦‍♀️.So funny flaps has got rid of her YouTube bit like bambi bear 💩to lazy to carry on with anything.
Realised she’s irrelevant more like 😂😂

both think they are a celebrity couple …. Nobody knows who they are 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.