Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
All I know is if my man let alone this little freak dared to cheat on me specially with some Johnny Bravo look alike, I would head to my kitchen, open the cutlery draw, pull out my best potato peeler and slowly hack away at his 🍆 with it. Got a cheese grater for his balls as well.
Lol posted this and 3 hrs later found out my fella has a side baby. How did I find out? Social services rang me looking for him. I'm ending it obviously. His Xmas stuff is going on vinted and he needs to thank the good Lord Jesus that I don't have a car as I would run him over.

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
Heres a complete weirdo commenting on how beautiful his scrotum is followed by his beard on the side Polly Parrot kissing his ass!

Screenshot_20221118-134916_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

riddleme89

VIP Member
Jake quickenden # Showing his Saggy balls to get a mention did you not know quickenden will do anything for attention

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

bluecups

VIP Member
"If you want a laugh on this Sunday watch this. One second behind me at all times...😂😂......... she's so cute!!"

Translation: "Everyone knows I'm a passive aggressive cunt so I didn't really think it was cute. It annoyed the poo out of me bro. How fucking hard can it be to do a simple dance routine for tiktok? I told her over and over again she was pathetic and useless but I also reminded her that I'M THE FAMOUS ONE NOT HER so nobody was actually looking at her anyway. I made her do it fifty times and told her she'd better fucking smile but the stupid cow STILL fucked it up. Bet Polly wouldn't have fucked it up, she's sick. I know the final video is a load of poo poo but at least it features MEEEEEEEEEE mate and that's all that matters. Told her I was posting it anyway cos I look PENG on it and also so everyone could see how rubbish she is and laugh at her. I tell her all the time that she's a joke and a fraud and lucky to have pulled THE jake Quickenden, but I don't meant it it's just mad bantz. Peace and love bro xx"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Abetterusername

I always give credit where it's due, and if this was the case today I would be very vocal. But it absolutely was nothing more than an exercise in self publication. He could do so much good if he put his mind to it, like link to Cancer Research charities, promote a fantastic cause and fundraise. But no, no, no.

Today was:
Get on tv - check
Show body off - check check CHECK
Try and make himself relevant - sorry, no check

Here's some ideas Jake, as we all know you read this thread. The next time you are gifted anything, like a clean car seat or an unneeded new hoover, or a Hello Fresh box, why don't you donate that, or raffle it off, for the benefit of an actual family who are impacted by Cancer. Someone who can't work, can't pay their bills, can't actually PUT FOOD ON THEIR TABLE. Something that makes a difference in the real world.

Then I'll credit you with raising awareness

• Heart
Reactions: 35

bluecups

VIP Member
Been off tattle for a couple of days and just had to catch up sixteen pages! Yikes!

HIS BALLS!!!! I've never seen a man his age with balls like that! WTF? 😂

Here's hoping that horrible little brat (yes, yes, I know it's the parents' fault but my god that kid is so unlikeable) Gage kills Fakey in his sleep.

Pet-Sematary--e1553790077533.jpg
pet-sematary-remake-gage.jpg
WjUUbfQdP7xDsq58RLn24E.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34

riddleme89

VIP Member
Of course eyes raising awareness even if his agenda is completely different!! 🙄
Yes you can because it ain't genuine and he's using his dead relatives again to get 5 minutes on TV he's a beg and a desperate twat who will do anything including five minutes on loose men getting his balls out. He does nothing for cancer charity he's only gone on the show for airtime hence why he doesn't talk about cancer any other time ... you don't seem to be on this thread so kindly f#ck off back to the others we dont arse lick quickenden here 🤣

• Heart

instashun

VIP Member
Is Lord P for fucking real??? What publicist posts this instead of the fucking Loose Men appearace?? Im just pointing out how shit she is as a publicist to post a completely different picture to the comment or what her ‘client’ is actually doing? WTF is wrong with them all???View attachment 1740889
He walks around almost naked anyway polly. He’s not taken a risk, he’d have gone and noshed off Philip Schofield if it meant 30 seconds on the telly. He’s desperate

• Haha