Jake Quickenden #45 The wimp who claims he doesn't believe in bullying, but abuses his wife on social media

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For duck's sake. Purposefully putting a pair of Speedos on NikNak and then a boxing glove. You bleeping wanker. Give it up and get a job! Pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jimmy got kicked out of the jungle first because of twit up a tree.He was favourite to win but Jakes sad arse face made people feel sorry for him.Doubt Jimmy gives that prick a second thought was on celebrity masterchef and did really well :)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
GUYS I HAVE HUGE GOSSIP NO tit I HAVE HUGE GOSSIP

did some digging and Jake has been with polly in the past now I don’t know how but all these hotel stays and acting like he never knew her when in 2017 her profile picture was drinking with him 😲😲😲😲
RIDDLE πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Now that is some tea β˜•

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
RIDDLE πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Now that is some tea β˜•
BOOOM

now suddenly he’s getting hotels in London for five minute appearances when he lives down the road ……. Something definitely going on here …. Also he stayed the night in London and went to that charity race with joe but he only turned up had a coffee and left didn’t even do the run … me thinks it’s an excuse to stay in a hotel so Sophie thinks he’s β€œ working β€œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
BOOOM

now suddenly he’s getting hotels in London for five minute appearances when he lives down the road ……. Something definitely going on here …. Also he stayed the night in London and went to that charity race with joe but he only turned up had a coffee and left didn’t even do the run … me thinks it’s an excuse to stay in a hotel so Sophie thinks he’s β€œ working β€œ
Once a cheat always a cheat

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Flapz Akimbo will be furious at tonight's Tattle Truths

• Haha
Reactions: 25
GUYS I HAVE HUGE GOSSIP NO tit I HAVE HUGE GOSSIP πŸ’₯

did some digging and Jake has been with polly in the past now I don’t know how but all these hotel stays and acting like he never knew her when in 2017 her profile picture was drinking with him 😲😲😲😲
Is Polly Parrot the one doing the ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He os πŸ’― shagging her 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 bleeping hell doph you stupid bleep 🀣🀣 serve everything you get

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.