Jake Quickenden #45 The wimp who claims he doesn't believe in bullying, but abuses his wife on social media

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
been like it a while since someone posted on here screenshots of all his bots when he was on the road to 1M
How long has Fakey limited who can view his followers? It says only he can... if they're all real, whatya hiding bro?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hahahaha - so hilarious. bleeping head. 🙄
Hanging on by a thread eh? A bit like his job offers!
315494848_3169392653302566_3417410507536324063_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s hiding but still on Twitter with boring I’m a celebrity 💩and getting no attention.Wish zelda would hide she’s so weird.Full face of slap to talk about tv and her tea ffs 🤦‍♀️.So funny flaps has got rid of her YouTube bit like bambi bear 💩to lazy to carry on with anything.
Has she shut down her channel 🤣🤣 how embarresing , it was up about two days. He will be saying he's had a break from social media when really he hasn't been off Twitter. Think someone has had a word and told him to cut back on his stories and posts for his engagement rate. It wil be killing him. Good for us tho as we see less of his baldy head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Although before my time I'm sure I've seen either photos or vid of him storming out the house to the gym. I don't recall seeing any reels of them mocking DV on here but might be on one of the past threads.

Reactions: 13
Although before my time I'm sure I've seen either photos or vid of him storming out the house to the gym. I don't recall seeing any reels of them mocking DV on here but might be on one of the past threads.
I don’t think anyone got one at the time unfortunately :( I think the stories were quickly dirty deleted

Reactions: 11
Sorry star I remember him and her in the bedroom taking the piss after he stormed off when she was at the hairdressers.But my brain crap at remembering stuff

Reactions: 10
Just seen the advert for Loose Men for this Friday. Everybody gets a mention except him. What a wanker!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fakey turned off who could view his full followers list. You used to be able to search his followers. But when we noticed and shared on here all the fake accounts that were suddenly following him, he soon turned it off and it now says the below
Hahaha out of all those there’s one I’d say is a genuine follower the rest are all bots.

Reactions: 12
Is that Ad what he’s been doing all bleeping day! God times must be hard! Never seen him drink a cider 😂😂😂😂 god his ads are diabolical I’m crying for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you go any lower.Answer yes bleep up a tree😂😂Worse ad I have ever seen and wtf he wearing 😂😂
3FA30AEB-D3AF-4899-A0D0-71C5FA6A9981.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.