Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you tattlers are right when he's not tooting Colombians finest he's necking red wine and chatting IAC tit

View attachment 1718258

Followed by LF letting her toddler run around on their landing with NO STAIRGATE. Wtf!! He's running around at the top of the stairs with no safety but she's too busy on her phone 🤬

View attachment 1718259

And finally, how wonky is his TV?! Sort it out bell end.

View attachment 1718261
Why are the slats in the blind never all the same? Infuriated me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thought I'd watch that podcast.

- It's started badly, less than 40 seconds in and one of the hosts is taking the piss out of QJQ's Bon Marche jacket (admittedly in retaliation for QJQ rudely mocking the host's rather ordinary zip up hoodie.)

- Two minutes later and both lads are ripping the piss out of the fact his jacket has neither collar nor lapels and also his brooch. The veins are more prominent on QJQ's temples but he's maintaining a rictus grin. He looks tense.

- Here he is laughing hysterically at them ripping the piss out of him.

Capture.JPG

- talking about the Ibiza wedding and going to Ocean Club - "Wayno sorted us out a table, good old Wayno". I have never heard the Balearic Botherer referred to as "Wayno" before.

- boring hair transplant talk. QJQ grows envious of one host's hairline and starts rubbing his head muttering "healthy hair, bro"

Capture.JPG

"We thought we'd start with your career and then go on to some fun stuff". I laughed at this but QJQ did not.

- "X Factor that's where we first saw you, it was quite a short stint wasn't it?" OJQ passively/aggressively interjects "duck you man! duck YOU!" and then drones on about his time on x factor. For aaaaages. There are recollections of Nicole Sherzinger glistening with sweat. WTF.

- QJQ makes vulgar joke about the hosts' mother "sliding into his DM's" after following him on Instagram.

- The awkward moment just after he makes his "joke"

Capture.JPG

- Eleven minutes in. This podcast is shite and boring. The hosts are childish giggly dickheads. QJQ has just got to the part of his Curriculum Vitae Soliloquy where he won DOI. He muses about why they haven't done a "Champion of Champions" series and says he could never have been romantically involved with his skating partner as she was "too bossy".

- The whole time QJQ speaks about Vanessa Bauer he's scratching his face and head like the big liar he is. It's making my head itch watching him and so now I'm scratching along with him.

- Now he's calling himself "The Prince of The Jungle" because he came second in IAC. Prick.

- Host - "Sum up your whole jungle experience in just one word" QJQ - " A dream"

- When blathering on about not believing in the word celebrity (yeah right) he trips himself up. Recalling how he felt about being an unknown going into the jungle he says "I thought I'm just happy to take the cash and run, I've got a family to support". is he talking about then or present day? He didn't have a family then.

- The first thing he said to Zelda on leaving the jungle was "Have there been any bad stories about me in the press? How's my Instagram? How many followers have I got?" Sad bleep.

- Just over half way and QJQ has revealed thrilling behind-the-scenes secrets of IAC like "There's no salt you know" and "Yeah, you tit in a bucket".

- LMFAO he says ITV edited out all his witty retorts when Jimmy Bullard absolutely ripped the piss out of him, feels sorry for Jimmy because it made him look like a bully and Jake look like a victim the way it was edited. YEAH RIGHT.

- On hearing how much Boy George got paid - "There isn't much I wouldn't do for half a millon, know what I'm saying" Yes, we know.

- Lots of boring chat about IAC. Then a stupid quiz where QJQ has to eat mealworms if he gets a question wrong. He eats about half a dozen. When the host points out that it's food for birds QJQ asks "why didn't you get the human eating ones?". twit.

- QJQ eating mealworms

Capture.JPG

- We're at the end now, thank duck. One of the hosts accuses QJQ of farting and shrieks "We've given Jake worms!!" to which QJQ responds "I'm going home to tit myself"

THE END

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I can’t believe that thick witch is letting him run around the landing with no stair gate!! We have a stair gate and we only have 5 steps. Can’t be too careful! Doesn’t even bare thinking about what would happen if Leo went headfirst down that many stairs. Stair gate obviously doesn’t suit her aesthetic. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why are the slats in the blind never all the same? Infuriated me.
As someone who is very house proud this irritates the life out of me🤯 if you remember when doing the freakmans facetime they were all facing the same. I imagine they let warwick play and pull out of them all day and they don’t care or bother to fix them because they are scruffs, Do they not realise them blinds are full of strings and NOT child friendly/safe.

I called this the other day about no stair gate, no child proofs locks on the kitchen presses, no child lock on the oven, no cushions pads on any sharp edges like the kitchen table or worktop edges, there are exposed wired everwhere, no plastic safety plug socketsl, Them Leaner mirrors can easily be pulled over and shatter on him, Them blinds are not child friendly, I dont think venician blinds can be fitted with the child safety chain? That house is a hazzard for toddlers, accident waiting to happen if its not fakey putting a plastic bag on spuds head, it’s was Lord F almost smoothering in his cot as a newborn the way she had him positioned (see wiki)and I don’t think it’s a good idea to give youre toddler a bath when drinking alcohol, we saw the wine glass.

tit parents but it’s becoming increasingly worrying to be honest. Accidents happen but there are numerous safety things on the market these days to try prevent accidents happening, no excuses for their tit parenting.

They also let Leo get sunburned badly, probably too pissed to remember, and Freddie I noticed the other day still has the skin discolouration on his face from them letting him get sun burnt 🤬 in Beirut (portugal) They scruffy tit parents.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
oh so it’s a bit like Tiktok in the sense you can make money if have over a certain amount of subscribers? I didn’t know that thanks I thought it was a monthly subscription. Ok so this makes sense to me now, these 700 and something subscribers its not costing them anything?? so then that is absolutely tit that only 700 people hit the subscribe button 😂 OMG I didn’t know this was how you tube subscribers worked, thats tragic only that amount 🫣🤭
😂no worries, you can buy subscribers so think this little venture will cost them more in the long run if they do buy them. But yeah 700 odd is nothing and won’t make them any money. You have to get views and with how awkward and wooden flappy is it’ll be a disaster🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Her YouTube live was um not live 9 viewers and let’s just say hopefully good few months before she uploads another one😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her YouTube live was um not live 9 viewers and let’s just say hopefully good few months before she uploads another one😂
I’ve just had a nosy and oh my goodness I skimmed through it she’s droning on and on. She truly believes she is something else doesn’t she?!

Reactions: 21
Gonna upload another one in three months? No thanks. How's your old man this morning? Still in bed with a fuzzy head? Too much booze and sniff last night eh? 🥃🥃🥃 🗞❄❄❄

Give it up bro, nobody cares. Stop obsessing over the bloody programme. You're a middle-aged bloke with a 'family'. Get a bleeping grip and accept its over. 🙄
315109182_519136313560109_1224511155620591601_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Gonna upload another one in three months? No thanks. How's your old man this morning? Still in bed with a fuzzy head? Too much booze and sniff last night eh? 🥃🥃🥃 🗞❄❄❄

View attachment 1718812
View attachment 1718813
View attachment 1718814

Give it up bro, nobody cares. Stop obsessing over the bloody programme. You're a middle-aged bloke with a 'family'. Get a bleeping grip and accept its over. 🙄
View attachment 1718821
Doesn’t like Freddy saying ‘her’ youtube but fine for her husband to call her bro

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Let’s see if he’s on tomorrow seeing zelda bragged he is a regular 😂Ice pack back stop doing childish tik toks so embarrassing and cringe.Only thing she got right was he shares everything on Instagram no tit never knew that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1718812
View attachment 1718813
View attachment 1718814

View attachment 1718821
How embarrassing begging for subscribers yet again 🤭 Has Baldy not shared her link again yet? Oh sorry he’s too busy harping on obsessively about a program he did 8 years ago and using it to do stupid polls cos he knows his engagement rate will be dropping cos of all the bots he’s bought in the last few days 🙄

• Heart
Ice packs out, are we expecting him to pull a sicky... Maybe stop acting like a 5 year old doing pathetic tik toks.
And if we have an opinion it's trolling but he can slag people off and it's fine. Bell end

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The most fucked up family set up I've ever seen . 😒

Honestly running out if things to say at this point it's sane tit every day . Her voice is ridiculous she thinks she's a star ffs 🙄 as for jake I stand by what I said he is an alcoholic especially at night if you drink every night your still classed as a alcoholic and binge drinker . That's why every morning you don't see him he's in bed on his phone why his wife is doing school runs what a joke . Why does she put up with it at this point she's as fame hungry and obsessed as he is

• Heart
🐔He said the other day he was Itchy, and someone on here asked if he had fleas 😆. Too much alcohol can cause scratching and it can irritate the liver........ prick.

• Haha
Poor Freddie. So jake calls her BRO when he's her husband and 35 but she gets the arse over her 9 year old son saying her 🤔 Freddie genuinely looked pissed off with her like he cba and is embarrassed by her. All his friends parents are up and getting them ready for school talking about what they will be doing today and what they would like for tea meanwhile flappy is to busy talking to her phone and his step dad is in bed hungover again

Also notice how Freddie looks like WTF is my mum doing he looks embarrassed 😳 😔 also looks like he's used to her and jake just walking round talking to a phone and ignoring them utter CUNTS !!!!

Least when he goes his dad's he has normality and a step mum who actually gives him love and attention without constantly being glued to bleeping phone they are pathetic ...

• Sad
I thought exactly the same, flappy pulls Fred up on calling her “her” i do hope flappy doesn’t take out all her anger when she’s pissed off with Rugrat on Fred though and again we only see him when she wants something advertising 🤬

Reactions: 19
🐔He said the other day he was Itchy, and someone on here asked if he had fleas 😆. Too much alcohol can cause scratching and it can irritate the liver........ prick.
😂😂 That was me. Yeah it definitely does I know when I was younger and drunk alot I would itch like mad at times. Makes perfect sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.