Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Duchess

VIP Member
How embarrassing nobody can stand him

Like always he’s tagging z listers and fan girding over them sad twat

you do realise it’s a CHARITY event but fails to mention it !!!! Honestly he’s a cunt
Prick did give it a very small mention when he was feeling sorry for himself in bed earlier today 😏:sick:
299F472D-85BC-4F12-BC5F-B048705795DC.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

shysod90

A hoover sick? Naaa fuck off you absolute pleb. More like sick you got gifted a free hoover during a cost of living crisis. Pair of scruffy beggy prats. And that skeletal bitch can fuck off…..”you pay cheap, you pay twice” go jump in the Thames you cunt
That’s Samsung off my list😂
0CD79C3C-D841-4521-A5D5-61B7EBC5C6AE.jpeg
0E3486C5-0D1A-452D-AFD9-C3933CCE9F87.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

The Duchess

VIP Member
I've noticed he's also commenting now on all the IAC and this morning posts 🤣
Ive noticed “someone” commenting on the reel on Alison’s IG 🤣 god he really has far too much time on his hands, It really bothers him??? Do them young lads who he done the podcast have an instagram? did they post anything about the “Puss Puss” podcast?

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
She’s on it aswell, I said this in Ibiza. She was desperately trying to fit in acting like a young one instead of acting her age and minding her grandson instead of walking around half naked 🤢 in front of his mates and drunk with a naked Leo in the pool and the minute she’s back in “Orchard Lodge” shes a different person, acting like a fucking newsreader.
Gawd, what an awful, cheap mob they are 😖

The Duchess

VIP Member
Is there anyway to watch it without giving her views? I just want to laugh at her attempting speech through those fucking knashers

Subscribing on YouTube is free you just click on it and then you get notifications when they post etc.
But you have to have major views to make a decent earning from it. Not just a thousand will do, more like 10x that.
Good luck with that one flappy minge
oh so it’s a bit like Tiktok in the sense you can make money if have over a certain amount of subscribers? I didn’t know that thanks I thought it was a monthly subscription. Ok so this makes sense to me now, these 700 and something subscribers its not costing them anything?? so then that is absolutely shit that only 700 people hit the subscribe button 😂 OMG I didn’t know this was how you tube subscribers worked, thats tragic only that amount 🫣🤭

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Thing is he’s so stupid he doesn’t realise just cos he’s blocked them it doesn’t mean everyone else can’t still see it. Now everybody going on OKs post can see how pathetic he is blocking somebody for a very innocent remark 😂
Eeeee God whats he doing? She didn't even say anything bad! She even says in another sub thread that she would have done the same in his shoes. Blocking people just for asking a reasonable question? And bro?? What the fuck is wrong with him. He's a loose cannon!

instashun

VIP Member
oh so it’s a bit like Tiktok in the sense you can make money if have over a certain amount of subscribers? I didn’t know that thanks I thought it was a monthly subscription. Ok so this makes sense to me now, these 700 and something subscribers its not costing them anything?? so then that is absolutely shit that only 700 people hit the subscribe button 😂 OMG I didn’t know this was how you tube subscribers worked, thats tragic only that amount 🫣🤭
You only make money per views and it’s not much. It’s a few pound per thousand views or something it’s much harder work than she is used to. Obviously if you are getting millions of views it is but she’s not going to be anywhere near that

I think you have to have so many followers before they start paying too

instashun

VIP Member
He did but it was relevant because his brother had testicular cancer. Fakey is just an exhibitionist and bandwagon-jumper.
I thought it was the other way round. Chris went on and that’s what led to his brother checking himself and finding out?

This is just Jakes latest bandwagon to jump on

stargirl23

VIP Member
She’ll earn about £3 per video if that and that’s only if she gets over 1000 subscribers 😂😂

• Haha