Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rob2401

Chatty Member
So he’s on Lorraine can’t stand her either.Such a smug cunt 🤮🤮
In pink sorry salmon coloured trousers!

I hate Lorraine too! How fucking embarrassing that he stopped overnight in London again for a TV appearance. Wearing his shitty pink trousers from the NTAs.

And wtf is that heart he keeps wearing? I can’t see any Poppies on it.
Someone should ask him significance of the poppy Lol I imagine his answer Would be something like “yaah I do they were so the soldiers looked nice.

I also detest loz. Even more now she’s trying resurrect the dead ie Cunts erm “career “

• Sick
Reactions: 15

riddleme89

VIP Member
Bet jakes on here more than us today bet he's fuming we gone silent on him 🤣🤣🤣

That irrelevant even tatters are bored with him 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
He’ll be asking everyone at the footy match tonight if they saw him 😂😂😂 then he’ll grab Dan Osborne and ask him why he wasn’t invited to Jacs 30th party last weekend 😂 whilst looking to see if she’s there so he can tag, blow smoke up her arse and put her on his stories like he does whenever he sees her. The Rugby players will rip him a new arsehole if he’s his usual annoying arrogant self tonight 👍🏻
Sad little cunt 😂😂

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Exactly, stupid pair of cunts🤬
What would be a good idea is if these companies gave free stuff to a nurse or someone working 12hrs a day so they could have a decent hoover after working their arses off.
Not these two clowns and certainly not to a raggedy arse bitch who thinks posing is mirroring a fucking wooden deck
Completely agree, they got ft the wrong people. Plus Sophie and Jake are absolute scruffy mingers so that hoover won't get used anyway, they will sell it. Bunch of beggars , these collabd and freebies won't last as she gets hardly any likes and doubt many people will use her codes. Look at Jake with his beloved gummies, that's all went tits up

#noinfluencer

VIP Member
We all know how desperate they are but this is next level 😂😂
he always lies doesn’t he ? “ I will never sell my wedding to mags “ NONE actually asked him anyway Sophie admitted it but now suddenly he’s selling them

you watch he will try sell them to closer and other mags desperate times and all that 😂
Yeh he probably will, he's that desperate! 🙄😂 I mean, it's not an exclusive when the whole article inc. photos is on their website to view without joining their VIP club, so what's in it for OK!? 🤔 And why doesn't he just say nothing and just do whatever deals he can get, at least then he won't looks stupid! 😂

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
D-Block are utter shite. They produce the most mind-numbing generic, auto-tuned, whining, mumbling drivel that is not fit for the ears of a person with a functioning brain. Youtube them and find out. Ten seconds of their crap is enough to make my nose bleed!! 🤣
I'm pretty sure Lauren Goodger went to see them last night - please please pretty please go & look at her IG reels if you want a laff at the OTT filtering & self love going on😂
[/QUOTE]

Just had a sneaky look at her page. Without sounding bitchy what on earth has she done to her face? I wouldn’t recognise her! Deary me!

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
He’s dining out on his overshare crap content of I’m a celebrity.No hanging about trying to get another dance with Alison😂Definitely not a co host haha just a idiot dressed like a prat.Was waiting for him to say I worked with Owen when I played woody for five minutes😂Owen clearly popular with the ladies and if you think back can’t even remember jakey in the jungle.

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
JOON! This sounds like utter filth 😂 😂 😂
🐔HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I should be so lucky 😆 🤣 😂..xx

Why are you all talking about him buying clothes?!
🐔I think he said he spends money on clothes on tv this morning x I don't know hun as I don't watch TV in the day it's what people have said on here x

🐔I can't stop singing "I should be so lucky" now 😆....

Last edited:
  • Haha