Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JOON! This sounds like utter filth
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I should be so lucky ..xx

Why are you all talking about him buying clothes?!
I think he said he spends money on clothes on tv this morning x I don't know hun as I don't watch TV in the day it's what people have said on here x

I can't stop singing "I should be so lucky" now ....

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Why are you all talking about him buying clothes?!
Apparently when asked on his q and a whether he was wealthy he said he was sort of ok but should probably stop buying so many clothes except we all know he is actually skint and only has about 10 items of clothing

He's quiet today no eyefucking himself with Leo and in the gym definitely pissed off that the Lorraine show hasnt mentioned him on their socials he got 3 tweets on it and the slut drop didnt get the reaction he wanted either he is probably in bed sad fucker having a cry

Reactions: 25
Hahah little weasel, hope that person finds tattle
Same . I will never forget that moment he’s right he was a weasel . Jimmy ripped him a new one and he just got shirty then said it was bantz it wasn’t at all he just hates people that tell him straight

bet Jimmy still got more money and assets what’s Jake got fuck all ….. that desperate for cash he’s dressing as fairy god mother at Christmas when he was “ spending this year with family “ hilarious

Reactions: 20
Oiiii that cut DEEP.

Reactions: 19
Absolutely nothing wrong with Vinted of course in fact ive just bought a lovely faux fur coat from there £8 and its gorgeous! Unlike anything he owns/wears

Reactions: 19
He never seems to wear a top so he will save money there

Reactions: 16
He’s made the sidebar of shame on the Daily Fail again. Comments not been moderated and their commentators definitely aren’t fans
Hilarious he will be knocking gummies soon

Crying at the comment he really is hated isn’t he . On Twitter he shared just three comments that’s all the comments that hit posted he’s tragic as fuck

Camp as Christmas

dead

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I should be so lucky ..xx

I think he said he spends money on clothes on tv this morning x I don't know hun as I don't watch TV in the day it's what people have said on here x

I can't stop singing "I should be so lucky" now ....
I'll be glad when we get to the next thread because every time I see this thread on the Tattle homepage I start singing Sandi Shaw in my head -
"Like a puppet on a striiiiiiiiiiiiing"

In that terrible podcast he did with those two giggling morons he said that he'd made lots of witty "bantz" comebacks when Bullard was ripping the piss out of him in that scene but that ITV had edited them out YEAH RIGHT! He also said he felt sorry for Jimmy Bullard because ITV's editing had made him look like a bully. Silly cunt.

So I missed him slut dropping on Lorraine the Growler this morning. Thank God for that. So it looks like PantoBoy is starting rehearsals. How embarrassing!
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 12
So he’s appeared on ITV in the last couple of weeks on TM, Lorraine (x2) & an upcoming appearance on Loose Men but doesn’t look like Polly has managed to wangle him an invite to the Palooza tonight which is marked in the calendar as ITVs biggest red carpet event of the year Unless like the POB he goes last minute and is saying he’s got kick boxing when he’s really on a train to London but I doubt it. If he’s not going, he’ll give some bullshit reason why guaranteed. Also what happened to him going to Zeldas today?

Every time I think of Jake I hear the song your so vein

Looks more like a box of fucking nightmares to me. Who gives a shit about your wedding photos? Who gave a shit about the farce in the first place?

To Kate to make a bull shit reason now because he’s said he’s going boxing

Looks more like a box of fucking nightmares to me. Who gives a shit about your wedding photos? Who gave a shit about the farce in the first place?
View attachment 1733148View attachment 1733149
Little touches what a box of six £2,50 rochers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.