Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the loft conversion starts next Monday and they're getting a skip for a ckear-out. They're going to 'give' clothes to charity then you can hear her mentioning Vinted in the background. If he wasn't pissballing around filming in the loft with wigs on surely that wouldn't take long? Idiot.

View attachment 1710993
View attachment 1710994
View attachment 1710995
View attachment 1710996
View attachment 1710997
View attachment 1710998
View attachment 1710999
View attachment 1711000
View attachment 1711001
View attachment 1711002
View attachment 1711003
View attachment 1711004
Well, he doesn't possess any shirts so won't be giving any to charity , and hers will be being sold for a couple of quid online- so she has no intention of " giving" anything away at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🐔 Hope he puts those bleeping horrible baggy trousers out with all the other tit, plus those crap shoes Al Capone wore back in the day. What a show up, must be thick as tit to do that to the ceiling and not have the hump either I would be gutted....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Everyday I think he cant get any worst and he does . How does Sophie allow this seriously . Poor Freddie now has a hole in his bedroom ceiling because his desperate mother and stepdad need content for the gram . Those poor kids have no bleeping chance living with them pair . Having a hole I'm a ceiling can be traumatising for a child Freddie age not to mention the cold coming from the roof!!!! Pair are utter scum they really are all for some likes on the gram
She's as bleeping stupid as he is.
They both enable each other in their " loose grip " on reality.

Fake fake fake!! What a bellend. Pretending to fall through the ceiling. Christ he's so predictable.

What a useless twit he is. She has to do all the tit he should be doing but is too busy filming and flapping around. His mother should hang her head in shame cos she's raised a totally useless incapable fuckwit.
She's touched in the head, herself. Going online to god knows who giving " birthday shout-outs" and moaning about parcels that haven't come.

Jesus christ, Hand on my Heart, I've NEVER come across such dysfunctional people in my life.
I'm glad I found this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So the loft conversion starts next Monday and they're getting a skip for a ckear-out. They're going to 'give' clothes to charity then you can hear her mentioning Vinted in the background. If he wasn't pissballing around filming in the loft with wigs on surely that wouldn't take long? Idiot.

View attachment 1710993
View attachment 1710994
View attachment 1710995
View attachment 1710996
View attachment 1710997
View attachment 1710998
View attachment 1710999
View attachment 1711000
View attachment 1711001
View attachment 1711002
View attachment 1711003
View attachment 1711004
Oh duck off fakey that poll stated what even your minions thought about your cross-dressing.
Sure it was like 70% NO lol.

The most cringe bits are when he’s trying to act as “himself “ responding to R&B.
You can tell he’s not even thought of what he’s gonna say or do hence the pauses and stuttering.

He thinks he’s mr big tit atm so thought he’d start dressing up again in hopes he can gain half
The popularity he did during lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's as bleeping stupid as he is.
They both enable each other in their " loose grip " on reality.

She's touched in the head, herself. Going online to god knows who giving " birthday shout-outs" and moaning about parcels that haven't come.

Jesus christ, Hand on my Heart, I've NEVER come across such dysfunctional people in my life.
I'm glad I found this thread.
They really are strange 😕

• Haha
Oh my her voice is so monotone and boring. I am intrigued to know her demographic, it’s definitely not the age group of Molly Mae and the top influencers. She influences nobody I’m sure of it, her ads are so chaotic and desperate. I feel like it’s probably Jake’s random fans who follow her because of him 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A psychologist would have a field-day with them all.
The kids dopey too. Seems a bit slow.
It could be little proper interaction - there seems to be no input for mental stimulus, reading to, explaining things, counting, or literally anything, unless it's to go onto a phone to post?
Why not post vids of teaching/learning/counting, showing and explaining?
The answer is because THEY can't.
The whole lot are very dysfunctional. I'd bleeping hate them living next door to me . I bet he sings and shouts at 3 or 4 am , out in the garden etc , like a bleep.
Thank goodness the older boy is away quite a bit with his Dad - though jake will soon stop that through his controlling manic ways. He likes to bully in subtle ways..........

Not a likeable pair in any way, shape or form. Both self-centred and self-serving, both lazy and both narcisstic with low i.q. so cannot understand cause-and-effect, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Pity he didn't!

What is he even doing up in that loft without a mask on anyway? Seriously, he is quite clearly tapped in the head and it shows on these stories. How the hell does she even put up with it? The twit has clearly got too much time in his hands and needs a full-time job.

The last story he’s just posted…wearing a mask.

Not only does he read here, he reads here while he’s up a bleeping loft apparently working on clearing it out.

What a puppet we’ve got ourselves here! 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How's that taken forever? They've only been at it for a couple of hours. A bit of graft and he's puffing and whining like a baby.

• Haha
He’s deliberately chose to fall through Fred’s ceiling and not niknaks. What an utter bleep he is so spiteful to a child 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
🤣🤣🤣🤣 who mentioned him not waring a mask?!

Hes never ever wore a mask in that loft, soon as someone mentions it on here, hes got one on. How does he even have time to read tattle in-between sorting all his crap!!!!!

He’s deliberately chose to fall through Fred’s ceiling and not niknaks. What an utter bleep he is so spiteful to a child 😡
I just hope they cover it before he goes in there even with black bags and tape. And clean his room and change his bedding. That fibre glass is dangerous.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly what I put just now.
Anything-in a subtle way- to get at the older child ( not his child) , to belittle him, unnerve him, control him.
There will be a draught in that room now , and it's scary for a youngster like that with the lights out.
Which is why the bleep did it to Fred's room and not his own child's, you're absolutely right.
He will push him out once he's 13, 14 & he will be at his Dad's ( no bad thing at all) but jake is the sort that'll try to make him feel its HIS fault he's away from his Mum, and she's too bleeping stupid, lazy and selfish to understand/ want to know , why or to be that bothered.

Mark my words.

• Wow
  • Sad

Hes never ever wore a mask in that loft, soon as someone mentions it on here, hes got one on. How does he even have time to read tattle in-between sorting all his crap!!!!!

I just hope they cover it before he goes in there even with black bags and tape. And clean his room and change his bedding. That fibre glass is dangerous.
yeah exactly! Poor boy shouldn’t have to sleep breathing that in all night it

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Neither of them could give a toss. And he knows it.
That older boy always looks haunted, like he's treading on eggshells all the time, in that house.

• Sad

It was me who mentioned about wearing a mask!! My husband is a builder. Fiberglass can get into your lungs! Clearing out the loft and still reading Tattle!!! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Exactly what I put just now.
Anything-in a subtle way- to get at the older child ( not his child) , to belittle him, unnerve him, control him.
There will be a draught in that room now , and it's scary for a youngster like that with the lights out.
Which is why the bleep did it to Fred's room and not his own child's, you're absolutely right.
He will push him out once he's 13, 14 & he will be at his Dad's ( no bad thing at all) but jake is the sort that'll try to make him feel its HIS fault he's away from his Mum, and she's too bleeping stupid, lazy and selfish to understand/ want to know , why or to be that bothered.

Mark my words.
Makes me feel so sorry for him. I don’t know my real dad but my (step) dad is the most amazing man I’ve ever met. He doesn’t treat me any different to his biological children and I really appreciate it. It takes a lot more than blood to be a dad, there’s no reason at all that fakey can’t treat fred as his own. Especially as he’s married to his mother!! It’s utterly disgusting to watch the clear favouritism for golden boy

• Heart
22 stories and it’s not even 12 o’clock yet. He really is a workshy bleep in every way possible. Unless it involves having a TV camera on him, acting the idiot on social media or prancing about on a red carpet, he really does want to do duck all. I’ve never know someone so desperate for fame but to be so lazy with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Him wearing a mask now has cracked me up. Also Fakeys, check out the Parrot reference in the clip where he is wearing the multi-coloured wig (Polly Parrot the Publicist). OMG!!! 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Rugrat moaning that the fibre glass is making his chest itch, errr put a bleeping top on then dick head!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.