Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don Johnson's cast offs, by the looks of it....

Talking shit talking shit talking shit
Course he has to hint about spudbet he’s never seen a nappy in his life.
Stopped smiling at the mention of friendshe don’t have none
He's got imaginary ones ..

Reactions: 13
I’m so glad I can get all the information from you lovely lot that I don’t have to see him on my TV For all of you taking one for the team - thank you it’s much appreciated

Reactions: 19
His eyes moved down when dermot said the friendships you make on the show, like he’s uncomfortable. I doubt he kept any friends from his year cringe. Now they are asking who he bonded with. Doubt he will mention Carl
He kept mentioning edwina currie... besties

Reactions: 19
He is the only one that has looked in the fucking cameras soul too. Don’t let anyone get a word in. Orange faced cunt is gonna be high after this now bet he made flapster record it at home

Reactions: 26
He’s deffo brought a new sharpie
Especially for this world changing appearance!!

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Jake walking around like the rock for the rest of the day cos he had a 3 min stint on this morn.

Peter Andre trying to get the focus onto himself at every opportunity lolsss

Reactions: 31
Gotta give Polly parrot her due, she's getting him out and about. But we all know fakey better than her, he will torpedo all the efforts she makes, because he's a weapons grade cunt, who can't work as a team member, and is like roadrunner on crack...
Go and sign on, there's a good boy....🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 25
Oh god now he's showing PA videos of himself singing Mysterious girl. What a creep

Reactions: 23
Imagine what he'll be like in the hospitality room afterwards...
They'll all be suicidal.....

Reactions: 24
Toff really stole the slot! He was pure cringe and why did he keep eye fucking the camera! Also his teeth oh my god he could eat an apple through a letter box they’re worse on my big tv!!

Reactions: 32
He’s deffo brought a new sharpie
Especially for this world changing appearance!!
Looks like spuds used a sharpie on his face

Anyone got the clips? I don't watch tm even though I do t mind dermot and Alison I refuse to give that show viewing figures

Reactions: 17
I didn’t watch it but I’ve seen photos. Why is he the only one not wearing a poppy?!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.