Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuck me, he'd terrify the kids on CBeebies with those teeth....
He'd be forever pouting and eye fucking the camera..

Reactions: 19
I’m just catching up but she must get pissed of all these events he is going to and staying in hotels must piss her off . He is not making any money from these events but he’s spending money on hotels they clearly dont Have . I don’t know but it seems she is realising now but it’s to late she’s married him who knows she might leave one day . I do think it’s her ad money paying the bills right now because he’s got no work apart from the odd appearance on panto x

Reactions: 24
Jake: 'he knows the numbers 2 and 8'
He literally kept saying 8 to the 3 questions before what's after 7, of course he was going to say 8

I don't understand why he's focusing on numbers when he doesn't even have a basic range of vocabulary yet?
He’s just trying to prove Tattle wrong. He’s also copied Kate Lawler on more than one occasion and he’s definitely seen the videos of Noa counting and us talking about her on here. He’s the saddest prick, he lives for Tattle and everything he does revolves around things we’ve mentioned here. Like you said Leo can’t even say basic words - he calls a cat a mow mow and Jake doesn’t even correct him.

Reactions: 25
Still on Twitter whilst creaming his pants over Loverboy Chris dressed up in drag. I haven't scrubbed out the peoples' names as they need sectioning. Hopefully they get help.

Reactions: 25
You know how we say women who dress younger than their years is mutton dressed as lamb? Is there a saying when men do it?

Fakey must think he’s harry styles.
Good job he doesn’t walk in a pub down these ways . He would have the piss ripped out of him wearing that

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Ooh he sounds bunged up tonight whilst talking over his husbands drag queen videos.

Guess there snorting away whilst Warwick in bed and Fred is at his dads.

Reactions: 21
Ooh he sounds bunged up tonight whilst talking over his husbands drag queen videos.

Guess there snorting away whilst Warwick in bed and Fred is at his dads.
Got her an extra bag off sniff for fucking of overnight to London with polly

Reactions: 22
Any reason he couldn’t take his wife and kid on the 5k walk? Bought her half a lager though at least

Reactions: 22
Somebody sounds bunged up tonight. You can hear Flappy's OTT laughter in the background.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 15
Does he ever stop begging he’s embarrassing
I bet Chris is like why is he stalking the programs and tagging me and the show it they wanted you Jake they would have asked you stupid cunt

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.