Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
I'm sorry I'm a div but this thread moves quicker than Usain Bolt. The snitch business. So was that message from the snitch to Fake or Fake to the snitch?

It makes me feel sick.

Doesn't he know one of the sexiest things is a man in a shirt with a few buttons undone, giving a glimpse of chest? Us ladies like to use our imagination (yes I know my avatar is Alex Turner wearing only a waistcoat, but he's allowed lol)
I'm thinking he went through his blocked users list and found me that way. I'm still incredulous that Jake Quickenden, who thinks he's far more relevant than he actually is took time out of his day to send me a passive aggressive direct message on IG. Its totally bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

cazellie

VIP Member
How long before he ‘bites’ back at this tweeter 🤭
Just looking on Twitter and there’s a post about him sending a DM to them accusing them of slagging him off. Don’t want to show in case I’m not allowed but wonder if more than one person been getting messages like this as I know it was mentioned the other day

• Wow
  • Haha
I think she’s done with his shit I know she’s a dickhead aswell and still trying to become a influencer but I do think she has had enough , she said yesterday she had no motivation that’s because it’s all about Jake and now she’s just running around being mum and wife and yes she does still have time to herself but it’s always with him . When does she get to disappear for six hours at the gym . we only watch his stories and my god it’s draining I can’t imagine ever living with him she can’t even wake up in her own home without him filming . It’s so strange and I didn’t know why his mum hasn’t said something . He’s wierd as fuck absolute freak 🤢
Shes definitely had enough, she needs to get her beauty business back up and running it would force him to do some actual parenting for once and have a steady income coming in, his mum is just as desperate for attention as he is with her stupid soap scoop she's definitely begging for a place on gogglebox

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
He must know he is fucked so he is lashing out 🤣 no one to blame but himself and if Flappy had any sense she would go back to her beauty work
It says more about him than so-called trolls. It's not trolling to point out someone is a shitty person.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Oh Woody, Woody, Woody, Woody woo!
This is SO desperate it hurts!!! 🙄

Screenshot_20221031-223654~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Scrounging cunt bag.. Decent people would clean down the sick as soon as they can, makes me angry, they get everything they ask for but children are hungry, oap no heating, but this fucker can beg and gets a new one..I've had it today seeing her x have a nice day all you decent people I'm off to the gym grrrrrrrrr...

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
No words needed 😂😂😂😂See the boots are back 😂😂😂😂What a twat look at the serious face😂😂😂Memo go outside look like your house is haunted 😂😂😂
3DD41B08-5D3A-44F6-91F6-80D9123A7AB7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

The Duchess

VIP Member
nothing gets past us tattlers! We ALWAYS remember
The Fakeys are worse than the FBI ,Ive always said it, they have trained me in well 🤣 last week someone on the Marcus Mitchell thread asked me was I detective in a past life 🕵️‍♀️ I should have said possibly because Im always on the Jake Quickenden thread 😂 oh I love this thread , honestly the laugh I get between this thread and Marcus I don’t need t.v , I think il stop paying my T.V licence Tattle is better 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Has he seriously just said when asked about his brother, ‘that you have to respect other peoples boundaries’ 🤯🤯🤯 I’ve never known anyone respect peoples boundaries less than him. Just ask that poor girl he filmed on the toilet. He really is a deluded fucking idiot

• Haha
  • Wow

Joon

VIP Member
If we can allow a moment's sympathy for Flapz with a smattering of - you made your bed, now lie in it. It must be dawning on her she has married a complete waste of space. He puts her down continually (anyone pick up on the 'village bike' he called her as she was mounting her bike?) For all his endless reels, he never refers to her in a loving way. You never hear him directly address her with compliments or kindness. They never film themselves in an embrace or laughing together.

If we, the viewing Tattlers find him excruciatingly irritating, embarrassing, egotistical, lying, massive turn off, unsexy, deeply selfish & wrapped up in his own sad little life - then she must surely be aware of it too.
🐔Totally agree with this. Cunt called her the village bike ....discusting cretin....tells Leo he loves him a lot but I have never heard him say it to her. ..I told her to run for the hills but did she listen. NO..

Nixxs

VIP Member
Hang on. I thought they needed a new car seat for niknak because he was sick in it and they couldn't get it clean? Now they have received a new gifted one which is in twats car so they have one each? So they lied then, as per normal

• Wow

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
The reel where Leo is drinking from his bottle on Fakey's chest - how strange are his facial expressions. What's going on there? Someone else mentioned Kate Lawler's daughter Noa - also subjected to endless 'for the gram reels.' But she is talking, bright as a button, expressive face, engages with people around her.

He seems so unresponsive & you rarely see him engage with his dad. Fakey has obviously been on here, as he keeps forcing Leo to say words & then saying how clever he is. But those expressions while he had his bottle were bizarre.
I noticed that he was gurning and pulling Les Dawson faces. Poor kid.

Kate Lawler's daughter Noa is very advanced for her age. You'd never guess that she's only two weeks older than Leo.

• Wow

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Selfies and filming in bed as usual! Fucking boring.

I’ve got very few people on Instagram but I’ve noticed everyone is using it less and less. I don’t know how these two vacuous idiots will cope when it keeps getting quieter. His tik tok likes are shit as well so can’t even move over to there.

Good morning boring fakey, are you going to send more generic messages to blocked users about Tattle? Hopefully some people he’s messaged won’t have heard of it and they will come over and join us. Please never bother to say that the “haters” don’t bother you again as they obviously do if you are randomly messaging people about it.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
100% he will not be off his phone. He may not do any stories (still think he will) but he’ll still be commenting and liking other peoples posts and following new people and he will definitely do a grid post or reel within the next 24 hours (probably about dad/brother to tie in with his grief podcast 🙄). Imagine if someone comments something negative on one of his posts, he’ll still be deleting and blocking. He’s not going to risk his minions seeing anything written about him that may alter their opinion of him.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Awww diddums, somebody upset you did they because you've got a bald patch? 🤣🤣 Somebody has obviously been busy with the 'thickening' and 'hair' spray today. Has he just tagged somebody's name on the first story?

Anyway, somebody having a different point of view than yours is not a troll. Pointing out facts and the truth is not being a troll. Bore off you fucking wetwipe pussyhole!!

That hair transplant ain't working bro!!!! There's nothing worse than a vain twat trying to hold onto his hair through sheer vanity!!!! Now that is fucking SAD! 🤣

PS: That's more than just a crown. It's a bald patch on your crown. You're going bald bro!!! 👍

314289552_1315681942537140_4515527864934330155_n.jpg
Screenshot_20221101-182848~2.png

• Haha

sillydot

Chatty Member
He talks about getting tested for adhd like it’s a visit to the clap clinic.
I’m going to email his management. This is unacceptable and he needs to exposed. How dare he play with serious topics like this.
I also bet he is secretly fuming his child grew in to his skin (ie was born looking like a 79 year old man) he can’t exploit him anymore. He absolutely thrives off people taking the piss and purposely posted pics of him knowing he would get slated.
Not to fuck around with the big C word but he is the type of character to claim he has 6 months to live for a go fund me.
Absolute trash. He should gets some tips of that Ashley Cain guy.. he is another sick, bent fuck