Jake Quickenden #42 All dressed up for spooky season. When will he mention his dead dad for no reason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder poor flapz needs a PA. Her bambi and bear business is that busy that she's inundated with soooo many orders to ship out that she gets it wrong and sends incorrect items...... 😅😅

poor overworked and underpaid LF who sends out Ali.express items and rips off IG sadddos who think putting their kids in Dophs "own brand" and tagging her/bambi and bear will make themselves become influencers too. So much wrong with IG its unreal.

Screenshot_20221103-152657_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
EKK I’m so excited 😆 won’t be able to sleep might even set my alarm EKK.Please duck off flappy cannot think of nothing worse than her voice rambling on 🙄🙄🙄🙄View attachment 1701294
Didn't she say similar before her ITS flop

I hope he isn't recording the masked singer I'm a Celeb version. Of he is I hope he's a bog brush

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually think the pair of them are in competition with each other. He can’t stand her being active and vice versa.

Colchester to London is an half an hour drive. Why does he need to go tonight 😂😂😂😂 such a bleeping moron.

Oh I can’t wait for tomorrows big reveal in London.. this prick would go to an opening of an envelope
Another night away from his precious little family that he misses so much? It’s less than an hour train from where he lives (most people commute that daily) absolutely no need to be staying in london

Reactions: 21
It cuz he thinks by staying over makes it sound more important. He will be taking advantage as no doubt expensing his hotel stays/train etc

I see straight through it.

Probably another night when he can just get on the vodka and snow dust.

Rat

These nashers

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Please make flaps stop🙄Her uncomfortableness while filming in the car with Leo is just so cringe.Chanel make up big deal Leo looks like how we feel 👀She’s not stopped with her tit today is definitely as bad or even worse than him lately if that’s possible.
3C7A051F-FC30-4401-82F0-D7C3A6B497D0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I hope he isn't recording the masked singer I'm a Celeb version. Of he is I hope he's a bog brush
He probably has got something lined up and I think he’s been begging off limits to get him on anything in the TV so they have told him to calm down on Instagram then that’s why he disappeard 😂

Please make flaps stop🙄Her uncomfortableness while filming in the car with Leo is just so cringe.Chanel make up big deal Leo looks like how we feel 👀She’s not stopped with her tit today is definitely as bad or even worse than him lately if that’s possible.View attachment 1701463
I agree she’s manic I mean look how many stories she’s done

Please make flaps stop🙄Her uncomfortableness while filming in the car with Leo is just so cringe.Chanel make up big deal Leo looks like how we feel 👀She’s not stopped with her tit today is definitely as bad or even worse than him lately if that’s possible.View attachment 1701463
thought they don’t forward face niknak 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Already been recorded. No way would he ever get that. ITV and I’m a celeb obviously hate him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus wept, that chin and jaw. Sorry Brucey to compare (RIP) but I had to. Has she had more filler? It looks ridiculous!!! 🤣
Polish_20221103_161049411.jpg

thought they don’t forward face niknak 🤥
It's because he's a spoilt brat and kicks off. Plus its 'only for short journeys'. Accidents can happen on short journeys too! Idiots.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Tbh it’s not gonna be anything remotely important that he’s doing in London. I think it makes him feel better if he travels and stops in a hotel as it looks like he’s actually working if he stops away from home. He’s pathetic.

• Haha
Woahhh, she's manic today isn't she!!!!

Nobody asked for a review about the Chanel 'tinted moisturiser' product - nobody! Nobody cares enough. I kept looking at Damien's face in the background. I have never seen a small child look so miserable in my life!!!! I reckon they've had a row. That's why he's fucked off overnight. Not surprising really especially being both unemployed, in debt up to their eyeballs and the recession is predicted to last two years and interest rates are rising again!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Tbh it’s not gonna be anything remotely important that he’s doing in London. I think it makes him feel better if he travels and stops in a hotel as it looks like he’s actually working if he stops away from home. He’s pathetic.
Probably an audition for another job he’s not going to get 🤞🏻🤭 It’s the need to document everything 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why does he need to say today he’s going to be in London tomorrow? If you’ve got to tell everyone everything before you do it, somethings not right. He loves people speculating and that why he does it.

• Haha
Nothing he does from now will make a difference to his career he’s fucked it already . No big big shows will ever have him on 😂

I mean when people like mask singer have contestants they want people who are known and Jake just isn’t he’s not famous for anything at all really . He’s done doi and celeb jungle but he’s not actually famous for anything 😂

Wow @CrazyBaldhead one story just for you, lucky girl 😂
Aww is jakes upset over tattle again 😂😂

• Haha
It cuz he thinks by staying over makes it sound more important. He will be taking advantage as no doubt expensing his hotel stays/train etc

I see straight through it.

Probably another night when he can just get on the vodka and snow dust.

Rat

These nashers
He's like Ross Geller x 100

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s give me such satisfaction that he comes on here so often, makes passive aggressive digs about us but hasn’t got the balls to call us out because he’s so bothered he’ll send other people here 😂😂😂 He’s definitely felt tipped the top of his head in. Looks totally different compared to the other day when his bald patch was very evident 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hahahahahahaha.. another comment he has sent to himself.

It will be infuriating he can’t lash out to anyone on here. I bet his blood is boiling just reading through it. The great thing is he will do duck all about it.

He will never ever mention tattle on his platforms ever

It’s bleeping great

• Haha
  • Heart
This is hilarious 😂😂😂 they put kerry before saying Jake duck me your career is over if kerry katina comes before you

Jake was in last years panto but this year it says Biggest celebriti cast to date

in other words jake your not even a celeb because u was in last years and it wasn’t said z😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Omg the man is pathetic. Actually taking a pic of the top of his head whilst sitting on a train to try and prove us wrong. We have the pics on here sad act. You are baldy

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.