Jake Quickenden #40 At the NTA’s and he’s kissing males, dressed as a vulva with painted nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Choosing "Many Men" seems a pretty defensive move. Means he feels under attack. Good.

For anyone unfamiliar with this song by 50 Cent

Man we gotta go get something to eat man
I'm hungry than a motherfucker
Ay yo man, damn what's taking homie so long son?
50, calm down man, he comin'
Ah son, pull up! pull up!
Many men, wish death upon me
Blood in my eye dawg and I can't see
I'm trying to be what I'm destined to be
And n***** trying to take my life away (c'mon)
Put a hole in a n**** for bleeping with me
My back on the wall, now you gon' see
Better watch how you talk, when you talk about me
'Cause I'll come and take your life away

Now these pussy n***** putting money on my head
Go on and get your refund motherfucker, I ain't dead
I'm the diamond in the dirt, that ain't been found
I'm the underground king and I ain't been crowned
When I rhyme, something special happen every time
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
I walk the block with the bundles
I've been knocked on the humble
Swing the ox when I rumble
Show your ass what my gun do
Got a temper n****, go 'head, lose your head
Turn your back on me, get clapped and lose your legs
I walk around gun on my waist, chip on my shoulder
'Til I bust a clip in your face, pussy, this beef ain't over

Sunny days wouldn't be special, if it wasn't for rain
Joy wouldn't feel so good, if it wasn't for pain
Death gotta be easy 'cause life is hard
It'll leave you physically, mentally, and emotionally scarred
This if for my n***** on the block, twisting trees and cigars
For the n****** on lock, doing life behind bars
I don't say, "Only God can judge me" 'cause I see things clear
Quick these crackers will give my black ass a hundred years
I'm like Paulie in Goodfellas, you can call me the Don
Like Malcolm by any means, with my gun in my palm
Slim switched sides on me, let n***** ride on me
I thought we was cool, why you want me to die homie? (homie)

Every night I talk to God but he don't say nothing back
I know he protecting me, but I still stay with my gat
In my nightmares, n***** keep pulling Tecs on me
Psych says some witch dumb, put a hex on me
The feds didn't know much, when Pac got shot
I got a kite from the pens that told me, Tuck got knocked
I ain't gonna spell it out for you motherfuckers all the time
Are you illiterate n****? You can't read between the lines
In the bible it says, "What goes around, comes around"
Almost shot me, three weeks later he got shot down
Now it's clear that I'm here, for a real reason
'Cause he got hit like I got hit, but he ain't bleeping breathing (breathing)

Many men, many, many, many, many men
Wish death 'pon me
Lord I don't cry no more
Don't look to the sky no more
Have mercy on me
Have mercy on my soul
Somewhere my heart turned cold
Have mercy on many men
Many, many, many, many men
Wish death 'pon me
I bet he’s stressing over whatever Flappys got going on in Manchester. He obviously wants to live the ‘celeb’ lifestyle but doesn’t want it to be because of her 😂 He’ll be doing something in the next couple of days to get the attention off of her and back onto him 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He fancies a boxing match!! I'm first in queue!!! 💯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh no, Matt ate half her lemon roulade yesterday instead of his lemon meringue. Batty old mare went crazy!!!
View attachment 1657232
View attachment 1657233

Flappy got ripped off buying crappy crap at over a fiver each!
View attachment 1657236
View attachment 1657237
I spied the price tags aswell 😂 £7 something each ,what a rip off and who is she buying or promoting “these lovely soft felt cute” shite for? I highly doubt spud would be interested in them 🤔 Zelda is probably pissed off Fakey and “the gang” wrecked her museum of a house and took it out on doormatt. Has she not made him feel like a prick already by not taking his last name and please god do not tell me that is Zelda’s home she lived in when she was married to Pricks dad QPQ.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1657389
View attachment 1657390
He’s trying to get on the misfits boxing bandwagon. He started following them last week and there were some fights this weekend with pros, amateurs and ‘celebs’. I’m just surprised he didn’t tag them in his story 🙄 Notice he’s wearing his gifted balenciaga t shirt again as well. Only way he can afford it is to be given it for free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tbf to qvc I’d be fuming if my hubby ate half my cake aswell 😂
I’d be fuming if mine even touched the bleeping thing 😂😂😂

It was only yesterday we was rowing and I said I was going Argos for my own fridge in the bedroom 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That prick? Boxing? He might have thought he had the moves earlier but he looked like a pussy! Couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag plus surely he should be careful having had major shoulder surgery in the past couple of years 🙄 He is definitely wound ul today probably wondering how he is going to pay for The Maldives/Christmas

• Haha
That prick? Boxing? He might have thought he had the moves earlier but he looked like a pussy! Couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag plus surely he should be careful having had major shoulder surgery in the past couple of years 🙄 He is definitely wound ul today probably wondering how he is going to pay for The Maldives/Christmas
Plus his footwork is absolutely atrocious. He deffo looks stressed!! 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d be fuming if mine even touched the bleeping thing 😂😂😂

It was only yesterday we was rowing and I said I was going Argos for my own fridge in the bedroom 😂😂
im just gonna throw this out here but why do men always eat the last of everything, e.g biscuit, packet of crisps etc., mines does it all the time, drives me bleeping mad tbh but I say what if the kids had wanted that 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think you were on this thread then but he did a z list boxing event last year and ever since he uses boxing as a narrative when he’s getting desperate. I think there were about 8 fights at Boxstar and because he was the only one who won before the end of his fight, he thinks he’s good enough to box anyone. Always fails to mention though, his fight was against Marcel from Blazing Squad who hardly trained and looked totally out of shape for it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So nanny qvc said they stayed again and left early hours this morning to get Fred back to school. But you can 10000% hear Leo in the background of her stories and hear him walking around and playing in the background and she kept looking to the side
Blatant bullshit. They’d have had to get those kids up and dragged out the house at like 5am to get Fred to school on time because they’d be hitting rush hour
The way she lies for him is grim

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Plus his footwork is absolutely atrocious. He deffo looks stressed!! 💯
bleeping atrocious is not the word he thinks he’s back on DOI with that footwork or should I say footloose its terrible, bleeping hell he’s tit at everything isnt he? He must have sucked off one of the DOI judges 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Mrs Angry, such aggression ! You can see where he gets the trait from! Matt ate the wrong lemon pudding……. Christ almighty, get a life you stupid woman!
Not like she has all day and night to go to the shop and buy another is it. She’d save herself about 3 hours if she stopped chatting utter tit on Instagram for starters

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guess what, face fucker.
Tomorrow, I'm going to put some nice clothes on, go into town, meet friends, have lunch, and then, because I had a REAL bleeping JOB from the time I was 16, I'm going to spend some of the pension money I was advised to invest.
I'll finish buying my Xmas presents, get some clothes for my weekend away, and go home, with a smile and a clear conscience...
And sleep well.
Do you??????

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1657389
View attachment 1657390

"Ladies and gentlemen, we proudly present tonight's main attraction....in the blue corner representing Tattle Life we have Crazy Bald Head, wearing green shorts and smoking a massive blunt. In the red corner we have former celebrity Quickenden Jake Quickenden reprenting cruel step dads and closeted homosexuals wearing pink sequinned hotpants and clutching a jar of CBD gummies. The atmosphere tonight is electric, with the crowd firmly behind the defending champion Crazy Bald Head!"

I know who my money would be on!

*plays Eye Of The Tiger full blast*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.