Jake Quickenden #38 On a family holiday, can Fred join in? Not by the boil on her chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get my head around a fully grown “straight” man posing in the mirror and taking mirror selfies , sharing everything on social media and having spray tans… I don’t know a single man like it even gay friends 😂 it’s like he’s a 14 year old girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have a question sorry if this has been covered i dont put my sound on very often because head's voice is more irritating than my piles but does the jacket literally just make the occassional baby sound? I know a lot of you have said he needs checking out

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have a question sorry if this has been covered i dont put my sound on very often because head's voice is more irritating than my piles but does the jacket literally just make the occassional baby sound? I know a lot of you have said he needs checking out
only the odd sound. Never putting words together or in sentences. Not even “me hungry” “me have drink” that many his age can say. He’s extremely vacant and there’s been thoughts of autism or cerebral palsy based on his symptoms and looking at him

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Her sat bragging they send over £100 a week on food o duck off you flappy eat hamster food and Leo has spaghetti hoops at 40p a tin .Obviously filmed before her hair colour which the daft cow is still hiding from showing .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
only the odd sound. Never putting words together or in sentences. Not even “me hungry” “me have drink” that many his age can say. He’s extremely vacant and there’s been thoughts of autism or cerebral palsy based on his symptoms and looking at him
Doesn't help that he doesn't get much proper input such as books, puzzles, shape sorters etc instead of just staring at the tv mind you i'd be shut off if i had to listen to fake yelling well done baby at me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So back to doing her Tesco ads again. How she can sit there with a straight face talking about needing to cut down and ways of saving money when she’s been basically bragging about all their holidays this year and the fact they’ve still got The Maldives to come 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.