Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Flash Forward....

It's September 2042, and 54 yr old reality veteran Jake Quickenden is auditioning for his 17th attempt at X Factor fame.

Well, Eric, I'd like to dedicate my performance to my late Dad and Bro, who you all know as well as I do. Also, to my ex wife, international multi millionaire Elon Musks 4th missus, Soph, my two kids, wherever they are.
And to my new partner, Stacey Bollocks,19, who is so supportive in my career, as I am in hers, her kid's clothing company, Honey Badger & Me.
And to my mum, god bless her, in the Edith Arrdvark home for the Mentally Bewildered....

Proceeds to murder any ed Sheeran song ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

bluecups

VIP Member
It’s fucking wild being told “mind your own business” by someone who posted photos of his wife with her labia exposed and posted photos of his son’s faeces. Nobody is spying on him with binoculars or peeping over his garden fence - he puts it ALL out for the world to see. What if we leave favourable comments, is that us not minding our own business too? Make it make sense. Jake’s fall from grace has been slow and incremental so far. I predict a swift tumble down the last few steps of the showbiz staircase And am fucking here for it.

HOW ABOUT YOU KEEP YOUR BUSINESS PRIVATE YOU BEWIGGED BIG NOSED LOSER?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
So not only did the footloose cast go out on yacht together, head to Atlantic water park together, the aquarium together they also all went out to the desert in a 4x4 on the sand dunes and went onto the radio to promote the dubai show..

Guess who wasn't at any of them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Glitterbelle

It's funny how there are some men who make you horny just looking at them, then there's Jake who makes your fanny shrivel up like an 80 year old nun's.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
So Damien has a drink and shoes on in a soft play area. WTF is this clown doing filming in a soft play area anyway? I hope there aren't any other children present. Absolutely disgusting.

Yet again the mental health 'expert' has just copied something off of Google about health anxiety. This idiot needs to be stopped NOW. As for tagging Loose Women today I despair. He really has reached lower depths for me. The thick cunt knows nothing. He can't even spell. 😡
View attachment 1642171
View attachment 1642172
View attachment 1642173
View attachment 1642174
Why is he more covered up in an inside pool in Colchester than he was in the 40 degree Dubai sun? Make it make sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Three nights in a row he's replied to comment that he doesn't like. People are really seeing through you now and not just your wig. Another night crying into his pillow and Sophie consolling him whilst the burnt jacket potato sits eating breakfast scraps off the floor staring into space. What a life

• Haha
  • Heart

HMC

VIP Member
Found this on Twitter. Looks like the Dubai shows weren’t very popular 🥴🥴🥴🥴
58DC75B1-DA72-48AB-81E1-D9D594AD7FE6.jpeg

58E22D46-FF9E-4802-8B18-1B4927A3EEAD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member

Even in Dubai couldn't turn it down a notch
Wife was in the corner, flossing her crotch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
I can’t sleep! Like my fellow fakeys I am disgusted & absolutely livid that he has took MH & running with it as a means of getting himself work😡 I am lying here going over & over in my head how deplorable they 2 cunts are🤬 and how utterly stupid their followers are if they want to hang on their every word🤷🏼‍♀️ I can’t believe I actually breathe the same air as these people🤦🏼‍♀️ I suffer with stress anxiety, depression & panic attacks which I am prescribed medication for and I would never use it as a means to an end😡 This cunt really is lower than a snakes belly🤢 I guess the reason I’m struggling to sleep is the million questions going through my head🤯 Will karma ever get these cunts, why are people not waking up to these beggars who are everything that is wrong with the world, why do they have no conscience/morals/empathy for genuine sufferers, the list goes on and on and on…… I guess the answer is, he is not a nice person and I can bet his dad & brother are not proud of him. He uses them at every turn & he’s work shy, a shit father, a liar and nasty. If any of my children were like him I would not be proud, I would be disgusted, but my children have been brought up with morals & manners, they know they have to work hard for the nice things in life👍🏼 Thank god for that because I really think I would have to disown my own child if they were anything like this beggy bastard🙄 Sorry for the ramblings but I thought rather than lie here & annoy myself, I would get it off my chest and then I can go to sleep safe in the knowledge that every dog gets their day🙏🏼 I bet he can’t sleep either, only it will be because he’s too busy watching that doctor he just followed videos to make up more lies for his live🤢 CUNT!!!!!!!

Roll on Friday🙌🏼 Last time he did a live with flappy in the hot tub he ended it because I asked why she was selling Ali express clothes for overinflated prices on bambi & bear😂 I say all my fellow fakeys make up fake accounts & flood the live, see how his anxiety handles that👏 Sending loads of ❤ & big tight 🤗 to you all because I know each & everyone of you will be struggling in your own way. We’ve got this💪🏼❤

• Heart
  • Haha

fredster2018

Chatty Member
I’ve caught up Fakeys and that was thoroughly enlightening, i’m absolutely gutted I wasn’t here to watch the shit show unfold, my god these feral folk give us some entertainment, however not in a good way and in the context were you’re absolutely cringing but can’t take your eyes of it, I know I’ll being going over stuff what has already been said so I apologise 😂

The absolute manic whinge bag says if you’ve not got anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all, but he responds to negative messages with his usual passive aggressive demeanour. Say what I do, not as I say - Prick.

Calling everyone “mate” is proper cringe and he clearly doesn’t know what it means because he has none, that dude with the glasses is fuming he’s sat with him on the plane back and is thinking what the fuck did he do in previous life to be lumbered with him - Fakey no mates.

Leo4likes in one video looked absolutely lothered, running around in just a swim nappy is unacceptable in the heat conditions they were in and it’s common sense to completely cover your young child. Something they clearly lack. They actually seem proud he’s got a tan and the comments by some people saying it looks lovely have defo got wool in between their heads - Deluded.

Fred only got mentioned when we called bingo and obviously the comments on IG. Fakey you continue to be our rat features puppet - Pin dick on a string.

Why was he walking around with his land yard on, I wear one for work and as soon as I’m in a public place I take the fucker off - Attention seeking self entitled cock.

Moonwalking and dancing in public in Dubai, shows the utter lack of respect for another country’s cultures and beliefs - Ignorant twat.

Bringing out the mental health card yet again when someone challenges him however this time this person responded exactly the way he does and he didn’t like that one bit. Taste of your own medicine - Bitter bastard.

Comments about Leo4likes not being burnt and for people to mind their own business. Well how about you fucking stop posting all of your life online and make your profile private if you feel so strongly, soz “mate” but you can’t expect to share every aspect of your life and not get called out on your continuous shitty behaviour - Hypocritical gong boy.

I have never been to Dubai, I know it’s very lavish and stunning but only they could make it look fucking boring and shit. What’s Dopey doing her vlog on, how not to holiday because the past few trips abroad have been dire - she’s another deluded twat.

Honestly I could go on but the above and not limited to are the reason you don’t get TV offers, no one wants to watch a passive aggressive cunt MATE.

Flappy loves getting her flange out on show doesn’t she?

You Fakeys are the best, also welcome newbies, it’s by far the best thread everyone is super nice and it’s funny as fuck 🤣😁

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member

Next stop The Fairmont Palm.

Description: Orange Wrinkled Leather Skin, Bad Tattoos, Hypochondriac, Cunt, Bad Wig, Scrabble Teeth, Fugly
Sex: Undecided,
Career: Unemployed, Beggar
Clothing: Very Bad, Fake Designer Gear
Crime: Being an absolute cunt
Dancing in Public in a Muslim Country

GO...... GO....... GO.......
Screenshot_20221008-182922~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Purplehaze456

Hi long time lurker to these threads but had to join after this shit show, I followed prickenden before lockdown, liked him but wow what a full 360 hes done with things he said he wouldn't, the blatant lies about medical issues, the shit parenting and the mental health card..last one particularly irritates me as I've suffered with anxiety and depression to the point I couldn't leave my house for 5 months. He really needs someone to sit him down and tell him to get a grip, he's a no one he's past it and has got absolutely nothing to offer.

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Do you think he shags the mirror every night like dry humps it .How does flappy gets excited seeing donkey teeth coming at you wig hanging on by superglue teeth glowing in the dark .Stuff of nightmares

• Haha
  • Heart

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Fakeys I am traumatised😭I spent a good while before bed going over old threads last night because I’m looking for a photo that I’m sure I can remember being posted. I didn’t find said photo🤷🏼‍♀️ but I then went to bed & had the worst nightmare😱 To cut a long story short, I was Jake’s ex (in the nightmare, not in real life🤣)he asked me to go on honeymoon with them & then spent the whole honeymoon sh*gging me while flaps topped up her tan🤢 The worst part is, he was the best sex I’ve ever had in my life😳 so when I woke up I had a strange feeling of disgust and satisfaction???🤢 What is wrong with me? I am single so is it maybe the fact I’ve been deprived that is playing tricks on me🤷🏼‍♀️ I feel I need to go & have a bleach bath & be thankful that it wasn’t real life😭

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Lico

Chatty Member
He's telling us to mind our own business, yet he is parading his business and over sharing all his crap on the Internet for all to see. Why doesn't he stop oversharing if it's not our business?

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Hi fakey 👋 I know your q&a will all be aimed to us on here so I’ll ask a few questions.

What work opportunities have you got coming up in the next 12 months?

Why do you pretend to be straight?

What is the meaning of the awful earring you wear?

Do you pay for everything on credit cards???????

• Haha
  • Heart