Jake Quickenden #38 On a family holiday, can Fred join in? Not by the boil on her chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pout🤮the hair🤮the outfit🤮the bleeping shoes!!!!
Why does his hair look like a peaky blinder cap?
44F5F154-6337-4086-9FCD-A9F1EDCDD3E0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
If he seriously goes to the NTAs in any of the hideous outfits he shown so far, I actually think it’s quite disrespectful. It’s a black tie event. Anybody who’s anybody wears a tux and a bow tie and if not, at least a suit and a tailored shirt. He’s so desperate for the spotlight but does he not realise the saying any publicity is good publicity is a load of BS. Any employer would look at him thinking (and they’d be right) what an attention seeking head and give him the widest berth possible. She must have some sort of chemical imbalance going on to let him anywhere near her, let alone touch her 🤮🤮🤮 His attention seeking really has no bounds 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would be divorcing my husband if he started trying outfits on, pouting in the mirror and then sharing online. He’s so far in the closet it’s unreal.

Read an article this morning about a woman who was married only for her husband to tell her he was gay 18 years later. This is deffo gonna be Jake and Sophie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I would be divorcing my husband if he started trying outfits on, pouting in the mirror and then sharing online. He’s so far in the closet it’s unreal.

Read an article this morning about a woman who was married only for her husband to tell her he was gay 18 years later. This is deffo gonna be Jake and Sophie
Phil S 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If he seriously goes to the NTAs in any of the hideous outfits he shown so far, I actually think it’s quite disrespectful. It’s a black tie event. Anybody who’s anybody wears a tux and a bow tie and if not, at least a suit and a tailored shirt. He’s so desperate for the spotlight but does he not realise the saying any publicity is good publicity is a load of BS. Any employer would look at him thinking (and they’d be right) what an attention seeking head and give him the widest berth possible. She must have some sort of chemical imbalance going on to let him anywhere near her, let alone touch her 🤮🤮🤮 His attention seeking really has no bounds 🤦🏻‍♀️
He could get a job at Billy smarts circus, with those bleeping outfits...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fakeys I am traumatised😭I spent a good while before bed going over old threads last night because I’m looking for a photo that I’m sure I can remember being posted. I didn’t find said photo🤷🏼‍♀️ but I then went to bed & had the worst nightmare😱 To cut a long story short, I was Jake’s ex (in the nightmare, not in real life🤣)he asked me to go on honeymoon with them & then spent the whole honeymoon sh*gging me while flaps topped up her tan🤢 The worst part is, he was the best sex I’ve ever had in my life😳 so when I woke up I had a strange feeling of disgust and satisfaction???🤢 What is wrong with me? I am single so is it maybe the fact I’ve been deprived that is playing tricks on me🤷🏼‍♀️ I feel I need to go & have a bleach bath & be thankful that it wasn’t real life😭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Fakeys I am traumatised😭I spent a good while before bed going over old threads last night because I’m looking for a photo that I’m sure I can remember being posted. I didn’t find said photo🤷🏼‍♀️ but I then went to bed & had the worst nightmare😱 To cut a long story short, I was Jake’s ex (in the nightmare, not in real life🤣)he asked me to go on honeymoon with them & then spent the whole honeymoon sh*gging me while flaps topped up her tan🤢 The worst part is, he was the best sex I’ve ever had in my life😳 so when I woke up I had a strange feeling of disgust and satisfaction???🤢 What is wrong with me? I am single so is it maybe the fact I’ve been deprived that is playing tricks on me🤷🏼‍♀️ I feel I need to go & have a bleach bath & be thankful that it wasn’t real life😭
That is so awful. That would be like me dreaming about Alex Turner and the sex being awful lol! You need to look at nice things and clean your brain of those awful images and maybe join Tinder and go on some dates! Fakeys shall we set up a GoFundMe to raise money for Jac to have counselling?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi fakeys very long time lurker here have to say there isnt a funnier and more friendly thread on tattle so i thought it was about time i posted. Started following the head during lockdown then when she got pregnant i was fuming. His regular conveniently forgotten comment about their relationship was that they were either loved up or at each others throats then surprise she's pregnant and i unfollowed after making a crappy comment on his pregnancy announcement post. Anyway i just had to say seeing him in that pink suit with no shirt and a neck scarf all i could think was tell me you're gay without telling me you're gay! Tell you what head as you struggle with your back, hip, ear etc. I've opened the closet door for you all you have to do is step out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hi fakeys very long time lurker here have to say there isnt a funnier and more friendly thread on tattle so i thought it was about time i posted. Started following the head during lockdown then when she got pregnant i was fuming. His regular conveniently forgotten comment about their relationship was that they were either loved up or at each others throats then surprise she's pregnant and i unfollowed after making a crappy comment on his pregnancy announcement post. Anyway i just had to say seeing him in that pink suit with no shirt and a neck scarf all i could think was tell me you're gay without telling me you're gay! Tell you what head as you struggle with your back, hip, ear etc. I've opened the closet door for you all you have to do is step out
Welcome our new Fakey! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Get NikNak checked out ffs.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Welcome ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.