Jake Quickenden #38 On a family holiday, can Fred join in? Not by the boil on her chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think he shags the mirror every night like dry humps it .How does flappy gets excited seeing donkey teeth coming at you wig hanging on by superglue teeth glowing in the dark .Stuff of nightmares

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It's funny how there are some men who make you horny just looking at them, then there's Jake who makes your fanny shrivel up like an 80 year old nun's.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Do you think he shags the mirror every night like dry humps it .How does flappy gets excited seeing donkey teeth coming at you wig hanging on by superglue teeth glowing in the dark .Stuff of nightmares
Ew. Could you imagine that thing on top of you? You'd want it from behind so you could imagine he was someone else.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ew. Could you imagine that thing on top of you? You'd want it from behind so you could imagine he was someone else.
That's prob how they do do it, both facing a mirror so they can both eye duck themselves.. he imagines its Chris hughes and she just imagines how many fake bags she can get from Dubai so will do what's necessary 🤮🤣

Maybe she's gone over because she's ovulating. When they were in the lift the other morning he said something about coming home pregnant and just before the footage cut off she replied hopefully

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I thought soph sounded bunged up last night, he comes back from the show manic as hell replying all cock sure to "trolls" then this morning manic jog followed by a manic low.... tell me you scored in dubai without telling me 🤣
He smuggled some out there up his hole I reckon! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s deleted the original comments on this and wrote a new one to him. He’s honestly not right in the head…

The one where he’s wrote that his dancing is offensive is the newest one. He’s deleted all the other ones but took the time to write another message that looks like he is joking about.

ETA never mind they are all showing again, my internet must be glitching. Still sad as duck though.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s deleted the original comments on this and wrote a new one to him. He’s honestly not right in the head…

The one where he’s wrote that his dancing is offensive is the newest one. He’s deleted all the other ones but took the time to write another message that looks like he is joking about.

ETA never mind they are all showing again, my internet must be glitching. Still sad as duck though.
Wt a sad act. In Dubai and worrying about negative comments and changing comments when you have sat thinking about what to say. He is generally so unhappy. Nowhere in the world will make him happy. Maybe a cock up his arse might

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh Fakeys,I've said it before but this is my most favourite thread ever and you are all my favourite trolls to hang out with 😂even though nowadays I just can't keep up because I'm so knackered from work (and no fuckity fuckface I don't class 2 hours of dicking around for a couple of days work in any way shape or form)
My favourite things recently have to be
-got to make the most of the all inclusive breakfast mate
-twit missing out on the work day out
-them all flying 8 hours just to take the potato to an aquarium 🤣
-the return of @Joon 😀🐔
-wearing his bloody lanyard outside
-all of you threatening to send prats video to the Dubai police
-all the genuine love and well wishes on this to each other when others are having difficult times ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.