Jake Quickenden #38 On a family holiday, can Fred join in? Not by the boil on her chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Next stop The Fairmont Palm.

Description: Orange Wrinkled Leather Skin, Bad Tattoos, Hypochondriac, bleep, Bad Wig, Scrabble Teeth, Fugly
Sex: Undecided,
Career: Unemployed, Beggar
Clothing: Very Bad, Fake Designer Gear
Crime: Being an absolute bleep
Dancing in Public in a Muslim Country

GO...... GO....... GO.......
View attachment 1635736
the description 😂😂😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did the self absorbed prick just share the same clip pointing to him as last night.He forgets his young crew have worked ten times harder than this part time bleep fact

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bet he can't wait to get on the plane home.... what an absolute bleeping shambles of a trip ...

• Haha
Sweaty bollocks tomorrow waiting to be arrested for his shite dancing in his traffic cone outfit. Fucked himself over wearing the most luminescent get up🤣

• Haha
Oh you just know he'll be frantically messaging his dealer as soon as they land, he'll need his special Colombian kind of gummies to get over the anxiety of this working Holiday away 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watching Strictly. Does anyone think Matt Goss buys his syrup from the same place as Rat Face (sorry if I've insulted any Brossettes on here)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Three nights in a row he's replied to comment that he doesn't like. People are really seeing through you now and not just your wig. Another night crying into his pillow and Sophie consolling him whilst the burnt jacket potato sits eating breakfast scraps off the floor staring into space. What a life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Someone making him cry again 😂
I love when men call him out 😂😂

he genuinely doesn’t realise how pathetic he bleeping looks . It’s the same middle aged women that comment on his tit . He’s nearly in his 40s and he’s acting like a 17 year old college student ffs . It’s pathetic . I would be so embarrassed if he was my husband . He has a lot of growing up to do .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Leo’s sun tan is an absolute joke. We live in Australia and I put factor 50 and a sunhat on my daughter even to just go for a walk in the summer. Her dad is half Greek as well so she has inherited his olive skin and I still wouldn’t in a million years let her walk around in just a nappy on the beach, she wears a long sleeve swimsuit and a wide brimmed hat. It is just coming into spring here in Melbourne so maybe 20/mid 20’s on a good day and already the daycare she attends will not let kids play outside if they are wearing sleeveless tops and don’t have a hat or sunscreen provided.

they are absolute bleeping morons. Being sunsafe requires minimal effort. Selfish bastards.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
No way is she putting sun cream on Leo.I’m half Spanish and still stay in the shade when away on holiday.He looked the same in Portugal and Ibiza pair of clueless selfish twats.Well her flying out with Leo was so worth it not how embarrassing this whole cheap arse trip has been.Love he’s losing his rag over comments such a loser

Reactions: 26
Will the cast not be going out for drinks tonight? I mean it was hardly a sell out but do they not usually go out to celebrate after the final show?

• Haha
Will the cast not be going out for drinks tonight? I mean it was hardly a sell out but do they not usually go out to celebrate after the final show?
Plenty of drowning of sorrows going on at chez dubai tonight.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's on the gear. Chewing gum like a ravenous rat. Checking his wig. Eyes bulging. bleeping arrest him!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I thought soph sounded bunged up last night, he comes back from the show manic as hell replying all cock sure to "trolls" then this morning manic jog followed by a manic low.... tell me you scored in dubai without telling me 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.