Jake Quickenden #36 Is it his brother, is it his dad? No, its just the ghost of the career he never had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gillian McKeith is in the line up 😂
An old fraud, put off of TV in disgrace 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Its so obvious nanny qvc wants desperately to get onto TV , dancing o ice or some shite like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

" and here's Jake Quickendens Muvver, doing the Charleston with Russell Grant"
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a surprise. Yesterday a grid post with Fakey, Flappy & spud on a family day out at the wildlife park. Today a post with Fred in the bath advertising products she’s getting paid for 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So they're going to an event in London. The stinking Gucci shoes are out, the clothes don't fit and his syrup looks bleeping ridiculous!!! Travelling in style I see on the train too. He probably begged to go to this! Also having their weddings rings altered because they don't fit properly now it's colder! 🤡

jakequickenden_1664385261881.jpg

Wow. Just when you think these two money grabbing cunts can't stoop any lower now they're using Fred for ads. Utter scumbags. It's about time his dad finally put his foot down. 😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Hasn’t been to an event in ages and makes out it’s his choice 😂😂😂 we all know it’s cos he’s never asked. He’s obviously begged for this one and the thought of being papped is what made him so manic earlier. If he’s always turning events down let’s see if they are at the NTAS next week then 🤭 Shows how skint they are that they’re going on public transport. Most people get a car and driver, whereas he gets flappy driving them to the train station 😂 How many people will he piss off by filming ig content tonight. He’ll be in his element networking the z list scene 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Gillian McKeith is in the line up 😂 what did the old bag say about Andrew?How dare she say anybody gets on her nerves 😂 how could you not like him? jealous old boot that no one wants or likes her or her idiot son.
She said Andrew can’t act gets on her nerves with his part he plays and he brings nothing to the soap if I remember.So her arsewipe son can’t get any kind of job except panto Dame and she thinks she so above everyone and is a angry spiteful witch

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Christ, in the bath for a few cheapies 🤯🤯
So they're going to an event in London. The stinking Gucci shoes are out, the clothes don't fit and his syrup looks bleeping ridiculous!!! Travelling in style I see on the train too. He probably begged to go to this! Also having their weddings rings altered because they don't fit properly now it's colder! 🤡

View attachment 1611647
View attachment 1611648
View attachment 1611649
View attachment 1611650
View attachment 1611651
View attachment 1611652
View attachment 1611653

Wow. Just when you think these two money grabbing cunts can't stoop any lower now they're using Fred for ads. Utter scumbags. It's about time his dad finally put his foot down. 😡
View attachment 1611668
View attachment 1611669
View attachment 1611670
View attachment 1611671
View attachment 1611672
View attachment 1611673
😵🤢🤢

They honestly have no filters , do they?

And wtf does he look like in those car photos? Some sort of a caricature?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m glad Kirk or Andrew whyment is on celebrity jungle as zelda was a witch about him when she used to do her tit soap scoops.Saying he gets on her nerves cheeky witch no one more annoying than you and beggy arse prickenden.I bet he was hoping to get picked haha no one wants you 😂😂
Even that nutty Gillian got picked over him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Agggggghhhhhhh Have they no idea the sort of monsters there are out there? Posting an ad of Fred in the bath! They are literally shilling their child out to perverts. And how the duck did Ratty afford to buy QVC a white gold and diamond ring? The Colchester branch of Pandora better to check their CCTV for a rat faced wanker in a wig slipping a ring I his pocket. And Nanny QVC making her bleeping video while Leo stands there in his nappy without trousers after having a poo, so it could drop out with one false move. And I don't know much about toddlers but shouldn't they be thinking about potty training? Rant over.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 1611647
View attachment 1611648
View attachment 1611649
View attachment 1611650
View attachment 1611651
View attachment 1611652
View attachment 1611653

View attachment 1611668
View attachment 1611669
View attachment 1611670
View attachment 1611671
View attachment 1611672
View attachment 1611673
Why are they showing him in the bath ffs 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
So Zelda got a ring from Fakey? They probably put the wedding rings in the pawn shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Never bleeping drives anywhere when it’s them 2 does he? His Mum and Wife literally just pander to his every need. Yes he’s a bleeping annoying, narcissistic, passive aggressive, ugly, got an obsession with ❄, social media, is a tit Dad etc I could go on but you would think well maybe he‘s handy around the house, sorting things out, doing the food shop, but he’s not, he’s a useless and he doesn’t seem to offer anything. He’s good at all the bad stuff and being a bleep I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No AD could ever pay me enough to record and exploit my son. Let alone me record my son in the bleeping bath. They’re vile vile cunts, do they not know about safeguarding? You get some right vile people on the internet these days. I dread to think where those pics of Fred could end up 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
For God's sake , they are all a bleeping family of fools.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.