Jake Quickenden #36 Is it his brother, is it his dad? No, its just the ghost of the career he never had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's definitely a video for the Fakey hall of fame, one of my absoute faves. Using your kid's bedtime story time to have a pop at us "mean" tattlers.
He really is the gift that keeps giving. He thinks he's "clapping back" at us but he's just giving us more reasons to pity, mock and ridicule him.
Bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That's definitely a video for the Fakey hall of fame, one of my absoute faves. Using your kid's bedtime story time to have a pop at us "mean" tattlers.
He really is the gift that keeps giving. He thinks he's "clapping back" at us but he's just giving us more reasons to pity, mock and ridicule him.
Bellend.
Your profile picture is stuff of nightmares 😂😂Can’t wait for the excitement of the big reveal of what those two are up to .Just had a thought would rather stick pins in my eyeballs as like we all say no one cares bye

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bellend.
Its thats great it should really be added to the wiki, thanks Jakey for all that free material to add to youre ever expanding tattle wiki 👍 “Jakes attempt at getting even with the mean tattlers”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Fakers what a week . Obviously my child was rushed to hospital not breathing how they should be . Scared me to death so she got medication and stayed in for treatmeant . I’m juggling all that with covid myself . Thanks for your kind messages means a lot ..

strong mama and strong coffee keeping me going and checking in on this thread for giggles 😂👏🏻🥰
oh my goodness - sending love to you both ❤
I thought I had replied earlier.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Its thats great it should really be added to the wiki, thanks Jakey for all that free material to add to youre ever expanding tattle wiki 👍 “Jakes attempt at getting even with the mean tattlers”
I was just gonna say it needs to be added to the wiki. It's up there with that bleeping collar. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m glad Kirk or Andrew whyment is on celebrity jungle as zelda was a witch about him when she used to do her tit soap scoops.Saying he gets on her nerves cheeky witch no one more annoying than you and beggy arse prickenden.I bet he was hoping to get picked haha no one wants you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well done queen @Lucyxxxx yes no need for a recap same tit except Nanny Chavy Su QVC has been brought up for a mysterious filming of some kind, it’s probably all bollox as usual, any updates on that front Fakeys?
She's there to babysit while prick and prat duck of to some event. Knew it! So predictable!

• Haha
  • Wow
I’ve never ever know such a disingenuous wanker! I’m surprised he’s not wearing the brooc given he’s going to a cancer award event. 🤬
bleeping IN HELL - Nick Cotton after a wash in a Primark suit - with a bleeping FILTER.

Awww Jake 👋 you make it tooo easy, you look cheap, contrived and let’s face it - like Nick Cotton.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Are we not going to question why Nanny QVC is wearing Flappys Mrs Q slippers??

Bet she's sleeping in their bed tonight too!

Screenshot_20220928-174417_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Fecking hell, I have become all nervous and shaken now 😢😢😢😢😢😢

Screenshot_20220927-230928_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220928-175058_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ve never ever know such a disingenuous wanker! I’m surprised he’s not wearing the brooc given he’s going to a cancer award event. 🤬
God the hair it’s like you can see the stitching 🤢The pouting he’s so gross and see the stinky Gucci shoes are back 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m glad Kirk or Andrew whyment is on celebrity jungle as zelda was a witch about him when she used to do her tit soap scoops.Saying he gets on her nerves cheeky witch no one more annoying than you and beggy arse prickenden.I bet he was hoping to get picked haha no one wants you 😂😂
Gillian McKeith is in the line up 😂 what did the old bag say about Andrew?How dare she say anybody gets on her nerves 😂 how could you not like him? jealous old boot that no one wants or likes her or her idiot son.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.